« Reply #255 on: June 11, 2014, 11:46:53 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Fishy might just go out an get a tattoo of that.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #256 on: June 11, 2014, 11:47:50 AM »

BD has a living room web cam?

« Reply #257 on: June 11, 2014, 11:47:52 AM »

Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Wait a minute...
It was an ink-blot test.  You failed.

« Reply #258 on: June 11, 2014, 11:48:59 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Fishy might just go out an get a tattoo of that.
He'll have to pay me royalties.

« Reply #259 on: June 11, 2014, 11:50:40 AM »

Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Wait a minute...
It was an ink-blot test.  You failed.
Maybe more people here would've recognized it if you had made it a petite corona.

« Reply #260 on: June 11, 2014, 11:50:52 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.
No, there will be a new tab for BanterWear.  Just think smoking jackets, ball caps, and CigarBanter support hose, for the older set, and CigarBanter flip flops for the left coast granola munching members.
Are they organic flip flops?

« Reply #261 on: June 11, 2014, 11:51:59 AM »

Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Wait a minute...
It was an ink-blot test.  You failed.
Maybe more people here would've recognized it if you had made it a petite corona.
Hey, I was in a hurry, and I only had myself as a model.

« Reply #262 on: June 11, 2014, 11:52:49 AM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?

« Reply #263 on: June 11, 2014, 11:54:04 AM »

Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Wait a minute...
It was an ink-blot test.  You failed.
Maybe more people here would've recognized it if you had made it a petite corona.
Indeed!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #264 on: June 11, 2014, 11:55:22 AM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Still haven't tried the original Warhead.....sheesh on me.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #265 on: June 11, 2014, 11:55:49 AM »

Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Wait a minute...
It was an ink-blot test.  You failed.
Is this related to avis?

« Reply #266 on: June 11, 2014, 11:56:49 AM »

Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Wait a minute...
It was an ink-blot test.  You failed.
Is this related to avis?
It was an attachment.  Page 17 I believe.  Not worth the trip back.

« Reply #267 on: June 11, 2014, 11:57:44 AM »

Hey Fishy, did you see that Warhead II is scheduled for IPCPR?
Yes I saw that, changing the size a bit. You know I'll be interested

« Reply #268 on: June 11, 2014, 11:58:11 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
The webcam in Bad Dad's living room is... interesting.
Please don't share the address.
You'll get those permissions any minute now, I imagine.
Dammit.  Dammit.  Dammit.
step away from the keyboard, and drop that mouse...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #269 on: June 11, 2014, 11:59:05 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.
No, there will be a new tab for BanterWear.  Just think smoking jackets, ball caps, and CigarBanter support hose, for the older set, and CigarBanter flip flops for the left coast granola munching members.
Are they organic flip flops?
Make sure they're gluten free, too.