CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 55

Author Topic: 6/11/2014  (Read 122917 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2014, 11:33:33 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »

La Riqueza No. 4's back on the mash... price up $10 though. :(
Bastiges.....

Really. At least they're back, and inventory on 5ers looks good, so hopefully they'll drop.
I remember when they were right around $20.
It wasn't even that long ago!  They give us some great coupons, but raise the price of everything, too.  You'd swear their trying to make money off of us or something.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2014, 11:34:05 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Wait a minute...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #243 on: June 11, 2014, 11:35:37 AM »

That's a great photo of you Scott.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #244 on: June 11, 2014, 11:37:08 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.

sfish

« Reply #245 on: June 11, 2014, 11:37:20 AM »

You're probably jealous of the hair

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #246 on: June 11, 2014, 11:37:45 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.

Mark's cranky... is there a status for that?

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #247 on: June 11, 2014, 11:37:46 AM »

La Riqueza No. 4's back on the mash... price up $10 though. :(
Bastiges.....

Really. At least they're back, and inventory on 5ers looks good, so hopefully they'll drop.
I remember when they were right around $20.
It wasn't even that long ago!  They give us some great coupons, but raise the price of everything, too.  You'd swear their trying to make money off of us or something.
The fuckin' nerve of those people!

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #248 on: June 11, 2014, 11:38:20 AM »

Got to stop talking about him, he's back.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #249 on: June 11, 2014, 11:38:53 AM »

Mark's cranky... is there a status for that?
I imagine there will be......Tony has the reins.  8)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #250 on: June 11, 2014, 11:39:13 AM »

I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2014, 11:42:35 AM »

I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
The webcam in Bad Dad's living room is... interesting. 

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2014, 11:43:13 AM »

Please don't share the address.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #253 on: June 11, 2014, 11:43:49 AM »

You'll get those permissions any minute now, I imagine.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #254 on: June 11, 2014, 11:44:49 AM »

You'll get those permissions any minute now, I imagine.
Dammit.  Dammit.  Dammit.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 55