« Reply #240 on: June 11, 2014, 11:33:33 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.

Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #241 on: June 11, 2014, 11:34:00 AM »

La Riqueza No. 4's back on the mash... price up $10 though. :(
Bastiges.....

Really. At least they're back, and inventory on 5ers looks good, so hopefully they'll drop.
I remember when they were right around $20.
It wasn't even that long ago!  They give us some great coupons, but raise the price of everything, too.  You'd swear their trying to make money off of us or something.

« Reply #242 on: June 11, 2014, 11:34:05 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Make sure you draw it right.  Here's the logo.
Wait a minute...

« Reply #243 on: June 11, 2014, 11:35:37 AM »

That's a great photo of you Scott.

« Reply #244 on: June 11, 2014, 11:37:08 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.

« Reply #245 on: June 11, 2014, 11:37:20 AM »

That's a great photo of you Scott.
You're probably jealous of the hair
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #246 on: June 11, 2014, 11:37:45 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.

Mark's cranky... is there a status for that?
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #247 on: June 11, 2014, 11:37:46 AM »

La Riqueza No. 4's back on the mash... price up $10 though. :(
Bastiges.....

Really. At least they're back, and inventory on 5ers looks good, so hopefully they'll drop.
I remember when they were right around $20.
It wasn't even that long ago!  They give us some great coupons, but raise the price of everything, too.  You'd swear their trying to make money off of us or something.
The fuckin' nerve of those people!

« Reply #248 on: June 11, 2014, 11:38:20 AM »

That's a great photo of you Scott.
Got to stop talking about him, he's back.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #249 on: June 11, 2014, 11:38:53 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.

Mark's cranky... is there a status for that?
I imagine there will be......Tony has the reins.  8)

« Reply #250 on: June 11, 2014, 11:39:13 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #251 on: June 11, 2014, 11:42:35 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
The webcam in Bad Dad's living room is... interesting.

« Reply #252 on: June 11, 2014, 11:43:13 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
The webcam in Bad Dad's living room is... interesting.
Please don't share the address.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #253 on: June 11, 2014, 11:43:49 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
The webcam in Bad Dad's living room is... interesting.
Please don't share the address.
You'll get those permissions any minute now, I imagine.

« Reply #254 on: June 11, 2014, 11:44:49 AM »

To answer your questions about ranking and stars, it doesn't mean a damn fucking thing.  I'm just having fun with it.  I made the offer way back that if anyone wanted their post count carried over from CI, that I would do it.  Johnny was the only taker.  However, I'm sticking to my guns with regard to "Founding Member" - Only those who signed up in the first week 6/1 to 6/8.  Sorry.  I may add/change things around though.  Maybe I'll create a Douchiest Member Status if Ryan ever gets on here.
I should add though that there is the ability to give different permissions to the various rankings but we're not doing that here.  Only lurkers are being treated a tiny bit differently. (Can't see calendar, etc.)
The webcam in Bad Dad's living room is... interesting.
Please don't share the address.
You'll get those permissions any minute now, I imagine.
Dammit.  Dammit.  Dammit.