« Reply #225 on: June 11, 2014, 11:22:28 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?
No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site
He needs to set up an official review page, then he can start getting free samples set to him/us for review.  We can't do much worse than many out there.  Heck, maybe he can even get IPCPR credentials.
I think that review page is his vision? The reason I remember that is because I was exposed to 3+ hours of his self-indulgent ramblings at the last herf
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #226 on: June 11, 2014, 11:23:04 AM »

Good morning too All !  :) .
Morning Steve, what would a dogdays post be without a typo or grammatical error?
Unusual?

« Reply #227 on: June 11, 2014, 11:24:17 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?
No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site
He needs to set up an official review page, then he can start getting free samples set to him/us for review.  We can't do much worse than many out there.
IMO - there are three or four decent review sites with original thoughts/opinions.  Everyone else just copies/pastes or "borrows", because you'll start to see really random descriptors repeat themselves.  Not that two people can't taste "sweet" in a cigar, but when two people say it's "coconut milk with a drizzling of baking cocoa", something's up.
Exactly, and nobody needs YouTube videos.... except that's were the few ladies out there have made their mark (as if they thought anyone viewed them for their opinions)

« Reply #228 on: June 11, 2014, 11:25:55 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?
No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site
He needs to set up an official review page, then he can start getting free samples set to him/us for review.  We can't do much worse than many out there.  Heck, maybe he can even get IPCPR credentials.
I think that review page is his vision? The reason I remember that is because I was exposed to 3+ hours of his self-indulgent ramblings at the last herf
True, but to give Mr. A some credit, did you think we'd really have this when we last met?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #229 on: June 11, 2014, 11:26:40 AM »

La Riqueza No. 4's back on the mash... price up $10 though. :(
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #230 on: June 11, 2014, 11:26:43 AM »

Good morning too All !  :) .
Morning Steve, what would a dogdays post be without a typo or grammatical error?
I was not sure if it was to or too , thank you , now I know . lol
No problem, Steve. At least you're trying....

« Reply #231 on: June 11, 2014, 11:26:47 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.
No, there will be a new tab for BanterWear.  Just think smoking jackets, ball caps, and CigarBanter support hose, for the older set, and CigarBanter flip flops for the left coast granola munching members.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #232 on: June 11, 2014, 11:27:19 AM »

La Riqueza No. 4's back on the mash... price up $10 though. :(
Bastiges.....

« Reply #233 on: June 11, 2014, 11:28:05 AM »

[...]
You mean they talked about cigars too?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #234 on: June 11, 2014, 11:29:25 AM »

La Riqueza No. 4's back on the mash... price up $10 though. :(
Bastiges.....

Really. At least they're back, and inventory on 5ers looks good, so hopefully they'll drop.

« Reply #235 on: June 11, 2014, 11:29:39 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?
No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site
He needs to set up an official review page, then he can start getting free samples set to him/us for review.  We can't do much worse than many out there.  Heck, maybe he can even get IPCPR credentials.
I think that review page is his vision? The reason I remember that is because I was exposed to 3+ hours of his self-indulgent ramblings at the last herf
So you've herfed with Joe?

« Reply #236 on: June 11, 2014, 11:29:37 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?
No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site
He needs to set up an official review page, then he can start getting free samples set to him/us for review.  We can't do much worse than many out there.  Heck, maybe he can even get IPCPR credentials.
I think that review page is his vision? The reason I remember that is because I was exposed to 3+ hours of his self-indulgent ramblings at the last herf
True, but to give Mr. A some credit, did you think we'd really have this when we last met?
No

« Reply #237 on: June 11, 2014, 11:29:46 AM »

[...]
That doesn't sound familiar.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #238 on: June 11, 2014, 11:32:27 AM »

La Riqueza No. 4's back on the mash... price up $10 though. :(
Bastiges.....

Really. At least they're back, and inventory on 5ers looks good, so hopefully they'll drop.
I remember when they were right around $20.

« Reply #239 on: June 11, 2014, 11:33:03 AM »

16 Gurkha Masterbater Select  robusto 67% savings
          10/27.50
15 L'Atelier Surrogates Tramp Stamp
           5/27.50
14 Devils Brew III Sampler toro