CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55

Author Topic: 6/11/2014  (Read 122968 times)

dogdays

Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #210 on: June 11, 2014, 11:13:51 AM »

Good morning too All !  :) .

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #211 on: June 11, 2014, 11:14:37 AM »

Morning, amigos.  Everybody's getting ahead of me in post counts.  I need to catch up.  Either that or mock y'all for not having a real life.  Somethin'.
Quality, not quantity, is what matters.  Good morning everyone.
Pretty sure we're all just joking about it, I couldn't care any less about someone's post count.  Except Shaun's.  Morning, KC.
Def. just kidding....I'm sure Shaun knows that.
Hate everyone! j/k, I love you guys...kinda, in a 2star kinda way
That's just fine, not like we expect much from a 2star in the first place.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #212 on: June 11, 2014, 11:14:43 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.

sfish

« Reply #213 on: June 11, 2014, 11:14:54 AM »

The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?
No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #214 on: June 11, 2014, 11:16:10 AM »

What site are you at?  Morning KC-----TD-----The AARP website. 

sfish

« Reply #215 on: June 11, 2014, 11:16:13 AM »

Morning Steve, what would a dogdays post be without a typo or grammatical error?

sfish

« Reply #216 on: June 11, 2014, 11:17:04 AM »

On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.
That'll look great with a pair of leg warmers

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #217 on: June 11, 2014, 11:17:49 AM »

No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site
He needs to set up an official review page, then he can start getting free samples set to him/us for review.  We can't do much worse than many out there.  Heck, maybe he can even get IPCPR credentials.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #218 on: June 11, 2014, 11:19:11 AM »

Fishy, we're now looking at the week after the 4th for a herf.  Probably either the 9th or 10th.  Doable?
The 10th is most likely, the 9th is my wife's birthday so say what you will, I'm not crazy
The jury is still out, on whether or not you are crazy, but we understand you don't have a death wish!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #219 on: June 11, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »

And a slap bracelet.

dogdays

« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2014, 11:20:27 AM »

Morning Steve, what would a dogdays post be without a typo or grammatical error?
I was not sure if it was to or too , thank you , now I know . lol   

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #221 on: June 11, 2014, 11:20:48 AM »

Fishy, we're now looking at the week after the 4th for a herf.  Probably either the 9th or 10th.  Doable?
The 10th is most likely, the 9th is my wife's birthday so say what you will, I'm not crazy
The jury is still out, on whether or not you are crazy, but we understand you don't have a death wish!
Mark your calendar Flip

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »

He needs to set up an official review page, then he can start getting free samples set to him/us for review.  We can't do much worse than many out there.
IMO - there are three or four decent review sites with original thoughts/opinions.  Everyone else just copies/pastes or "borrows", because you'll start to see really random descriptors repeat themselves.  Not that two people can't taste "sweet" in a cigar, but when two people say it's "coconut milk with a drizzling of baking cocoa", something's up.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #223 on: June 11, 2014, 11:21:58 AM »

And a slap bracelet.
I already lived through that.  Once is enough.

dogdays

« Reply #224 on: June 11, 2014, 11:22:22 AM »

What site are you at?  Morning KC-----TD-----The AARP website.
LMAO! .
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 55