dogdays

« Reply #210 on: June 11, 2014, 11:13:51 AM »

Good morning too All !  :) .

« Reply #211 on: June 11, 2014, 11:14:37 AM »

Morning, amigos.  Everybody's getting ahead of me in post counts.  I need to catch up.  Either that or mock y'all for not having a real life.  Somethin'.
Quality, not quantity, is what matters.  Good morning everyone.
Pretty sure we're all just joking about it, I couldn't care any less about someone's post count.  Except Shaun's.  Morning, KC.
Def. just kidding....I'm sure Shaun knows that.
Hate everyone! j/k, I love you guys...kinda, in a 2star kinda way
That's just fine, not like we expect much from a 2star in the first place.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #212 on: June 11, 2014, 11:14:43 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.

« Reply #213 on: June 11, 2014, 11:14:54 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?
No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #214 on: June 11, 2014, 11:16:10 AM »

What site are you at?  Morning KC-----TD-----The AARP website.

« Reply #215 on: June 11, 2014, 11:16:13 AM »

Good morning too All !  :) .
Morning Steve, what would a dogdays post be without a typo or grammatical error?

« Reply #216 on: June 11, 2014, 11:17:04 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.
That'll look great with a pair of leg warmers

« Reply #217 on: June 11, 2014, 11:17:49 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?
No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site
He needs to set up an official review page, then he can start getting free samples set to him/us for review.  We can't do much worse than many out there.  Heck, maybe he can even get IPCPR credentials.

« Reply #218 on: June 11, 2014, 11:19:11 AM »

Fishy, we're now looking at the week after the 4th for a herf.  Probably either the 9th or 10th.  Doable?
The 10th is most likely, the 9th is my wife's birthday so say what you will, I'm not crazy
The jury is still out, on whether or not you are crazy, but we understand you don't have a death wish!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #219 on: June 11, 2014, 11:19:27 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.
That'll look great with a pair of leg warmers
And a slap bracelet.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #220 on: June 11, 2014, 11:20:27 AM »

Good morning too All !  :) .
Morning Steve, what would a dogdays post be without a typo or grammatical error?
I was not sure if it was to or too , thank you , now I know . lol

« Reply #221 on: June 11, 2014, 11:20:48 AM »

Fishy, we're now looking at the week after the 4th for a herf.  Probably either the 9th or 10th.  Doable?
The 10th is most likely, the 9th is my wife's birthday so say what you will, I'm not crazy
The jury is still out, on whether or not you are crazy, but we understand you don't have a death wish!
Mark your calendar Flip
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #222 on: June 11, 2014, 11:21:25 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?
No, it will be at least 2 more years before he comes up with a way to make $$ with this site
He needs to set up an official review page, then he can start getting free samples set to him/us for review.  We can't do much worse than many out there.
IMO - there are three or four decent review sites with original thoughts/opinions.  Everyone else just copies/pastes or "borrows", because you'll start to see really random descriptors repeat themselves.  Not that two people can't taste "sweet" in a cigar, but when two people say it's "coconut milk with a drizzling of baking cocoa", something's up.

« Reply #223 on: June 11, 2014, 11:21:58 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.
Good, there's no budget for new jackets yet.  Morning, Mark.  Members Only was a little before my time but I have a big, puffy Starter jacket that I can wear in the mean time.
That'll look great with a pair of leg warmers
And a slap bracelet.
I already lived through that.  Once is enough.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #224 on: June 11, 2014, 11:22:22 AM »

What site are you at?  Morning KC-----TD-----The AARP website.
LMAO! .