jswaykos

« Reply #195 on: June 11, 2014, 11:03:52 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #196 on: June 11, 2014, 11:04:46 AM »

Morning, amigos.  Everybody's getting ahead of me in post counts.  I need to catch up.  Either that or mock y'all for not having a real life.  Somethin'.
Way better to just bully other people. I think it's funny that it bothers others that it's ever even brought up, like any of it really matters. Morning, Bret.
Morning, Joe.  You're ugly, your mother dresses you funny, and I have a switchblade and a gun.  Give me a cigar or I'll kick your ass.

How's that?  Too over the top?  Do you feel intimidated?

No, because I'm gonna get my cousin to kick your ass!  And my mother dresses me just fine.

« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2014, 11:04:49 AM »

Morning Gents! Trying to focus on work, but I keep focusing on the loading dock. New wineador coming today.
How are you expected to concentrate on anything else?

« Reply #198 on: June 11, 2014, 11:05:14 AM »

Morning, amigos.  Everybody's getting ahead of me in post counts.  I need to catch up.  Either that or mock y'all for not having a real life.  Somethin'.
Morning Bret, don't bring anything less than a 5-Star attitude this morning. We already have enough 2-Star if you know what I mean
Does that mean 5-star-quality bad attitude or good attitude?
Doesn't matter as long as it's 5-Star quality
Well then G***F**Y.

« Reply #199 on: June 11, 2014, 11:05:45 AM »

Morning, all.
Morning, 5-Star Joe.
What do the stars mean.... other than we are damn special?
Means we're much more special than Shaun.  Shoulda seen the trainwreck when Tony first started it, way back at the beginning of last week or so.  We each had a few hundred starts next to our name.
:-\ fugging stars and ranks, bullshit
\\\\From the 2 star guy...... :D
Fuck everyone, haha!

« Reply #200 on: June 11, 2014, 11:06:22 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #201 on: June 11, 2014, 11:08:53 AM »

Morning, amigos.  Everybody's getting ahead of me in post counts.  I need to catch up.  Either that or mock y'all for not having a real life.  Somethin'.
Quality, not quantity, is what matters.  Good morning everyone.
Pretty sure we're all just joking about it, I couldn't care any less about someone's post count.  Except Shaun's.  Morning, KC.
Def. just kidding....I'm sure Shaun knows that.

« Reply #202 on: June 11, 2014, 11:10:34 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Hey!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #203 on: June 11, 2014, 11:10:42 AM »

Mornin' Bret, KC, George....man, that was a quick couple of pages....

« Reply #204 on: June 11, 2014, 11:10:52 AM »

Morning, amigos.  Everybody's getting ahead of me in post counts.  I need to catch up.  Either that or mock y'all for not having a real life.  Somethin'.
Quality, not quantity, is what matters.  Good morning everyone.
Pretty sure we're all just joking about it, I couldn't care any less about someone's post count.  Except Shaun's.  Morning, KC.
Def. just kidding....I'm sure Shaun knows that.
Hate everyone! j/k, I love you guys...kinda, in a 2star kinda way
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/11/2014
« Reply #205 on: June 11, 2014, 11:11:08 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Hey!
And Texas!

« Reply #206 on: June 11, 2014, 11:11:56 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
On second thought, pretty sure mine is still in the attic from 1984. I'm sure it still fits, just need to draw a cigar on it with a sharpie, all set.

« Reply #207 on: June 11, 2014, 11:12:30 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Think Antnee will sponsor a booth at CFest next year?

« Reply #208 on: June 11, 2014, 11:13:36 AM »

Mornin' Bret, KC, George....man, that was a quick couple of pages....
Morning to ya, Dusty.

« Reply #209 on: June 11, 2014, 11:13:46 AM »

You can trust me, I have 5 stars.
LMAO!  When do we get our Founding Members Only jackets?
The tailor was here yesterday, give him a few days to work across the country after stops in Ohio, Louisiana and Arizona
Hey!
And Texas!
Couldn't remember that many states that quickly, just a joke my 5-Star friends