« Reply #105 on: June 11, 2014, 08:39:38 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony

« Reply #106 on: June 11, 2014, 08:40:51 AM »

10 Sam Leccia Luchador toro
          5/27.50
 9 Drew Estates Cafe Con Leche belicoso
          10/39.50
 8 Sam Leccia Black robusto
          5/24.50
 7 Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto
         10/39.99
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin Toro
          5/19.99
 5 CAO Italia Novella
         10/34.99
 4 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 3 Man O' War Robusto
         10.34.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes
         10/29.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/32.75

« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2014, 08:41:41 AM »

Good morning, guys.  I tried to give myself an easy day today so that I could better enjoy ballwashin' Wednesday but alas there is a lot of work to get done.  I'll be mostly in lurk mode today.
that's OK, this thing runs itself.... Good morning folks...

« Reply #108 on: June 11, 2014, 08:41:50 AM »

Morning All!  Good day to be jammin', and with that 20%, stock up!
lol, I did that yesterday on Famous with DAD40. Nothing for me today thank you.
Do tell, what'd you get?
cigars
I see you're a real peach this morning, wtf? Get your balls stuck in the washer?
Someone ripped the towel off and he had to let them air dry.
Don't see how that can put you in a bad mood, morning Tom
That's right, I said morning Tom twice
Hi Scott - sorry I am getting workaference here this morning.
Oh I wasn't pushing for a response, just noticed I had said "morning" to you already when I said it a second time

« Reply #109 on: June 11, 2014, 08:42:53 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony
Had one gifted from Barry the other week.  Pleasant cigar but nothing stood out for me.

« Reply #110 on: June 11, 2014, 08:47:51 AM »

Cigar Place Warehouse Wednesday deals - http://alturl.com/6piq5

Use code wc308. Perdomo Exhibicion Sungrown for $67.16. Geez.
works on the Toro Grande. Thanks Dave
$8.50 shipping is a deal killer.
Yeah, that sucks. Keep the link though, if they do a $1 early bird day soon, you may still be able to get them. Their warehouse clearance stuff usually lasts a couple days.

What he said.

« Reply #111 on: June 11, 2014, 08:51:30 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony
Had one gifted from Barry the other week.  Pleasant cigar but nothing stood out for me.
Ok thanks. I just spent $160 on Tabak Cafe con Leches for my BILs, now I feel so empty, have to find something for myself :-)

« Reply #112 on: June 11, 2014, 08:53:04 AM »

11 Diesel Hair of the Dog toro
          10/34.99
10 Sam Leccia Luchador toro
          5/27.50
 9 Drew Estates Cafe Con Leche belicoso
          10/39.50
 8 Sam Leccia Black robusto
          5/24.50
 7 Torano Exodus Silver Double Perfecto
         10/39.99
 6 Don Pepin Garcia Legado de Pepin Toro
          5/19.99
 5 CAO Italia Novella
         10/34.99
 4 Montecristo Churchill Extra
          5/32.50
 3 Man O' War Robusto
         10.34.99
 2 E.P. Carrillo New Wave Brillantes
         10/29.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser
          3/32.75

« Reply #113 on: June 11, 2014, 08:56:16 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony
Had one gifted from Barry the other week.  Pleasant cigar but nothing stood out for me.
Ok thanks. I just spent $160 on Tabak Cafe con Leches for my BILs, now I feel so empty, have to find something for myself :-)
Well, like I said earlier, new Viaje's later on Atlantic... there was also the Intemperance you were lusting after the other week.

« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2014, 08:57:55 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony
Had one gifted from Barry the other week.  Pleasant cigar but nothing stood out for me.
Ok thanks. I just spent $160 on Tabak Cafe con Leches for my BILs, now I feel so empty, have to find something for myself :-)
You could have gotten 40 of them on the jam for that a little bit ago.

« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2014, 08:59:20 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony
Had one gifted from Barry the other week.  Pleasant cigar but nothing stood out for me.
Ok thanks. I just spent $160 on Tabak Cafe con Leches for my BILs, now I feel so empty, have to find something for myself :-)
You could have gotten 40 of them on the jam for that a little bit ago.
I got them on the jam 40/$160 plus the discount
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2014, 09:03:45 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony
Had one gifted from Barry the other week.  Pleasant cigar but nothing stood out for me.
Ok thanks. I just spent $160 on Tabak Cafe con Leches for my BILs, now I feel so empty, have to find something for myself :-)
You could have gotten 40 of them on the jam for that a little bit ago.
I got them on the jam 40/$160 plus the discount
and I thought you were kidding!

« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2014, 09:04:27 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony
Had one gifted from Barry the other week.  Pleasant cigar but nothing stood out for me.
Ok thanks. I just spent $160 on Tabak Cafe con Leches for my BILs, now I feel so empty, have to find something for myself :-)
You could have gotten 40 of them on the jam for that a little bit ago.
I got them on the jam 40/$160 plus the discount
and I thought you were kidding!
Guess the BiL likes his Tabaks!

« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2014, 09:05:23 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony
Had one gifted from Barry the other week.  Pleasant cigar but nothing stood out for me.
Ok thanks. I just spent $160 on Tabak Cafe con Leches for my BILs, now I feel so empty, have to find something for myself :-)
You could have gotten 40 of them on the jam for that a little bit ago.
I got them on the jam 40/$160 plus the discount
Not a bad deal at all!

« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2014, 09:06:43 AM »

Any feedback on the Luchador yet? Morning Tony
Had one gifted from Barry the other week.  Pleasant cigar but nothing stood out for me.
Ok thanks. I just spent $160 on Tabak Cafe con Leches for my BILs, now I feel so empty, have to find something for myself :-)
You could have gotten 40 of them on the jam for that a little bit ago.
I got them on the jam 40/$160 plus the discount
and I thought you were kidding!
Guess the BiL likes his Tabaks!
Yes.  Ya buy 'em what they smoke.