Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #555 on: June 09, 2014, 10:39:17 PM »

Evening Knuckle Draggers!  No smoking in Montana as the wind is blowing about 30.
Howdy, Montana Man!

Evening Mr Glass! (notice I didnt call you a gentleman!!!!)  Back on dry land I presume?  Hows the hurricane season looking so far?
"gentille", meaning of or belonging to a clan or tribe) is a term often meaning "non-Jew".[1] Other groups that claim Israelite heritage also use the term to describe outsiders.

Gotcha now.   :P
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #556 on: June 09, 2014, 10:41:57 PM »

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/sideboob_2_2.gif?w=500&h=281

She's got nice teeth.
like this girl,  John?
Yes sir,yes sir, two bags full!
My God, I was hypnotized for several minutes, burned my fingers….is there a part two?
Geez, now I'm back into the jiggly boob trance.... duhhhhhhh.

I think I could sit and watch that all evening!  Sheesh I live a boring life!
think this is the same gal in the video that was circulating awhile back, she can roll a cigar with them too

Now that I would like to see!
http://www.break.com/video/ugc/hand-rolled-tits-that-produce-a-cigar-323856
Logged

glassken

« Reply #557 on: June 09, 2014, 10:47:07 PM »

OK.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #558 on: June 09, 2014, 10:47:53 PM »

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/sideboob_2_2.gif?w=500&h=281

She's got nice teeth.
like this girl,  John?
Yes sir,yes sir, two bags full!
My God, I was hypnotized for several minutes, burned my fingers….is there a part two?
Geez, now I'm back into the jiggly boob trance.... duhhhhhhh.

I think I could sit and watch that all evening!  Sheesh I live a boring life!
think this is the same gal in the video that was circulating awhile back, she can roll a cigar with them too

Now that I would like to see!
http://www.break.com/video/ugc/hand-rolled-tits-that-produce-a-cigar-323856
Where do the Gurkha's come out...?
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #559 on: June 09, 2014, 10:51:01 PM »

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/sideboob_2_2.gif?w=500&h=281

She's got nice teeth.
like this girl,  John?
Yes sir,yes sir, two bags full!
My God, I was hypnotized for several minutes, burned my fingers….is there a part two?
Geez, now I'm back into the jiggly boob trance.... duhhhhhhh.

I think I could sit and watch that all evening!  Sheesh I live a boring life!
think this is the same gal in the video that was circulating awhile back, she can roll a cigar with them too

Now that I would like to see!
http://www.break.com/video/ugc/hand-rolled-tits-that-produce-a-cigar-323856
Now thats a cigar I could learn to love!
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #560 on: June 09, 2014, 10:54:08 PM »

see you gents later
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #561 on: June 09, 2014, 10:56:26 PM »

Looking over my "winnings" over at the bid site, Holy Cow!  The warden is not going to be happy.  Put in a bunch of low to medium bids, got all but one(upwards of 20 bids).  Was expecting maybe 3 or 4.  Oh well needed to restock anyway.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #562 on: June 09, 2014, 11:01:05 PM »

Looking over my "winnings" over at the bid site, Holy Cow!  The warden is not going to be happy.  Put in a bunch of low to medium bids, got all but one(upwards of 20 bids).  Was expecting maybe 3 or 4.  Oh well needed to restock anyway.
I love it when that happens!!! Good deal, Reg!
Logged

Regency

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #563 on: June 09, 2014, 11:02:38 PM »

Time for bed.  Night all.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #564 on: June 09, 2014, 11:03:00 PM »

Looking over my "winnings" over at the bid site, Holy Cow!  The warden is not going to be happy.  Put in a bunch of low to medium bids, got all but one(upwards of 20 bids).  Was expecting maybe 3 or 4.  Oh well needed to restock anyway.
I love it when that happens!!! Good deal, Reg!
Where are my steaks!!!!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #565 on: June 09, 2014, 11:03:35 PM »

Looking over my "winnings" over at the bid site, Holy Cow!  The warden is not going to be happy.  Put in a bunch of low to medium bids, got all but one(upwards of 20 bids).  Was expecting maybe 3 or 4.  Oh well needed to restock anyway.
I love it when that happens!!! Good deal, Reg!
Where are my steaks!!!!
Nite, Cowboy!!!!
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #566 on: June 09, 2014, 11:05:09 PM »

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/sideboob_2_2.gif?w=500&h=281

She's got nice teeth.
like this girl,  John?
Yes sir,yes sir, two bags full!
My God, I was hypnotized for several minutes, burned my fingers….is there a part two?
Geez, now I'm back into the jiggly boob trance.... duhhhhhhh.

I think I could sit and watch that all evening!  Sheesh I live a boring life!
think this is the same gal in the video that was circulating awhile back, she can roll a cigar with them too

Now that I would like to see!
http://www.break.com/video/ugc/hand-rolled-tits-that-produce-a-cigar-323856
Where do the Gurkha's come out...?
Hahaha! Yeah, not to hard to figure where they fall out from…I think there's a crank you turn like a sausage machine...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #567 on: June 09, 2014, 11:16:46 PM »

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2014/05/sideboob_2_2.gif?w=500&h=281

She's got nice teeth.
like this girl,  John?
Yes sir,yes sir, two bags full!
My God, I was hypnotized for several minutes, burned my fingers….is there a part two?
Geez, now I'm back into the jiggly boob trance.... duhhhhhhh.

I think I could sit and watch that all evening!  Sheesh I live a boring life!
think this is the same gal in the video that was circulating awhile back, she can roll a cigar with them too

Now that I would like to see!
http://www.break.com/video/ugc/hand-rolled-tits-that-produce-a-cigar-323856
Where do the Gurkha's come out...?
Hahaha! Yeah, not to hard to figure where they fall out from…I think there's a crank you turn like a sausage machine...
I actually laughed out loud.. :)
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #568 on: June 09, 2014, 11:20:42 PM »

Manure: ...  An interesting fact Manure: In the 16th and 17th centuries, everything for export had to be transported by ship. It was also before the invention of commercial fertilizers, so large shipments of manure were quite common. It was shipped dry, because in dry form it weighed a lot less than when wet, but once water (at sea) hit it, not only did it become heavier, but the process of fermentation began again, of which a by-product is methane gas. As the stuff was stored below decks in bundles you can see what could (and did) happen. Methane began to build up below decks and the first time someone came below at night with a lantern, BOOOOM!  Several ships were destroyed in this manner before it was determined just what was happening  After that, the bundles of manure were always stamped with the instruction ' Stow high in transit ' on them, which meant for the sailors to stow it high enough off the lower decks so that any water that came into the hold would not touch this "volatile" cargo and start the production of methane.  Thus evolved the term ' S.H.I.T ' , (Stow High In Transit) which has come down through the centuries and is in use to this very day.  You probably did not know the true history of this word.  Neither did I.  I had always thought it was a golf term...-----Sly-----Evening Sly!  Sorry, but that story is a crock of, well, shit.  The word comes from the old Low German word "schite", meaning dung, back in the 14th century.  That acronym story started circulating on the internet in 2002.
Thanks for the correction, KC, especially before I forward it to others.  I figured if anyone knew about life aboard sea worthy ships, you would.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #569 on: June 09, 2014, 11:21:43 PM »

Yikes!!! How about 3 pages at C.I. and 2 of them are Chip's morning announcements!!!!! Stick a fork in her...she is done!!
Hi Jeff.  2 nice OT wins for the Kings.  I hope they close it out in NY.

Sheesh.  Anti NY bias everywhere.
NY is great. Of course, I have never been there. It may be shitty as all hell!

it is shitty, I've been there.
[...]
Nice story, but not correct. Use snopes
http://www.snopes.com/language/acronyms/shit.asp
Thanks, Ken.