« Reply #330 on: June 09, 2014, 03:44:36 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!
LMAO!  I had to think about it twice too.  How goes it, Ken?
Tony, I did not spell it right, but hit Modify! Been doing well, just waiting for warden to get off work, and go out to eat tonight. Hows you been?
Yeah I swear to god I saw it as Shawn but then I refreshed and it was correct...it's the thought that counts! :)

« Reply #331 on: June 09, 2014, 03:45:39 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!

You did!  Goin good bud, thanks for the PM.  How have you been?
Doing well, I guess. I went through my inbox at CI Joe banter, and sent a few of you slackers a PM to get the hell on over here! Jamie too!

Been on the rig much lately or doing any travel?  I will pass the word on, he arrives back in Fargo today and should be at work tomorrow...assuming he is fully functional and sober.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #332 on: June 09, 2014, 03:46:40 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!
LMAO!  I had to think about it twice too.  How goes it, Ken?
Tony, I did not spell it right, but hit Modify! Been doing well, just waiting for warden to get off work, and go out to eat tonight. Hows you been?
Yeah I swear to god I saw it as Shawn but then I refreshed and it was correct...it's the thought that counts! :)
I did spell it wrong, but you can correct your fuck-ups over here. Oh, and say Fuck-ups!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #333 on: June 09, 2014, 03:48:57 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!

You did!  Goin good bud, thanks for the PM.  How have you been?
Doing well, I guess. I went through my inbox at CI Joe banter, and sent a few of you slackers a PM to get the hell on over here! Jamie too!
...should be at work tomorrow...assuming he is fully functional and sober.
I've started giving myself a 'recovery day' after vacations/trips.  Used to come back on a Sunday, back at work Monday.  Now I'll come back Saturday, or take Monday off if coming back on a Sunday.  Hard to get back in the groove!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #334 on: June 09, 2014, 03:49:49 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!

You did!  Goin good bud, thanks for the PM.  How have you been?
Doing well, I guess. I went through my inbox at CI Joe banter, and sent a few of you slackers a PM to get the hell on over here! Jamie too!

Been on the rig much lately or doing any travel?  I will pass the word on, he arrives back in Fargo today and should be at work tomorrow...assuming he is fully functional and sober.
I need to do some traveling--but, yes offshore is my second home! Wish it was not, but there is a certain kind of relaxation there that I can't get on land. Working, and living on a floating bomb is relaxing for some reason. I know, makes no sense.

« Reply #335 on: June 09, 2014, 03:53:38 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!

You did!  Goin good bud, thanks for the PM.  How have you been?
Doing well, I guess. I went through my inbox at CI Joe banter, and sent a few of you slackers a PM to get the hell on over here! Jamie too!
...should be at work tomorrow...assuming he is fully functional and sober.
I've started giving myself a 'recovery day' after vacations/trips.  Used to come back on a Sunday, back at work Monday.  Now I'll come back Saturday, or take Monday off if coming back on a Sunday.  Hard to get back in the groove!

Amen brother...should be a half day minimum when you come off of travel or days off!

« Reply #336 on: June 09, 2014, 03:56:10 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!

You did!  Goin good bud, thanks for the PM.  How have you been?
Doing well, I guess. I went through my inbox at CI Joe banter, and sent a few of you slackers a PM to get the hell on over here! Jamie too!

Been on the rig much lately or doing any travel?  I will pass the word on, he arrives back in Fargo today and should be at work tomorrow...assuming he is fully functional and sober.
I need to do some traveling--but, yes offshore is my second home! Wish it was not, but there is a certain kind of relaxation there that I can't get on land. Working, and living on a floating bomb is relaxing for some reason. I know, makes no sense.

I would say a 'whatever flats your boat' comment, but that's too weird and ironic.  Wife and I are trying to plan out a trip this fall/winter...Florida sounds nice.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #337 on: June 09, 2014, 03:56:42 PM »

Tony, you never let on that your wife was so pretty AND talented!
Now, I just can't believe anything more you say about your home life.  It's just crapola.
I wish, Sly.  My wife shits out woman this size, twice a day.  Which reminds me I need to call a plumber.
That was Fucking FUNNY! I almost spit coffee all over my computer!

« Reply #338 on: June 09, 2014, 03:58:39 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!
LMAO!  I had to think about it twice too.  How goes it, Ken?
Tony, I did not spell it right, but hit Modify! Been doing well, just waiting for warden to get off work, and go out to eat tonight. Hows you been?
I'm doing really well, thanks.  I'd love to be smoking more though.  Just stepped outside for a few minutes and it looks like the rains have stopped.  Perhaps I'll get one in on my walk back to the train station.

« Reply #339 on: June 09, 2014, 04:03:22 PM »

[...]

On this site you can click "modify" and change that to "floats".  But hey, whatever flats your boat.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #340 on: June 09, 2014, 04:20:54 PM »

Any opinions out there on the CAO Flathead?  I can't help but be a little intrigued by stuff this company puts out, even though it's "new CAO" release.  Atlantic now carrying a size I'd actually like:  http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/CAO-Flathead-V450-Spark-Plug.asp
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #341 on: June 09, 2014, 04:28:28 PM »

On this site you can click "modify" and change that to "floats".  But hey, whatever flats your boat.-----AFoC-----Flats boats are very popular in the Keys, for shallow water fishing.

« Reply #342 on: June 09, 2014, 04:28:55 PM »

Any opinions out there on the CAO Flathead?  I can't help but be a little intrigued by stuff this company puts out, even though it's "new CAO" release.  Atlantic now carrying a size I'd actually like:  http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/CAO-Flathead-V450-Spark-Plug.asp
I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I had the "lancero" sized one and wasn't impressed.  And you should note that I have enjoyed a number of CAOs.  Received a Flathead at CF this year, I think it was the 6x60.  I was gonna pitch it and Charlie said that he liked 'em and so I gave it to him.  I'm sure that doesn't help.  Sorry    :-\

« Reply #343 on: June 09, 2014, 04:29:28 PM »

On this site you can click "modify" and change that to "floats".  But hey, whatever flats your boat.-----AFoC-----Flats boats are very popular in the Keys, for shallow water fishing.
Makes sense.  My bad.

« Reply #344 on: June 09, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »

Good Afternoon All

Hey there, Shaun.  Welcome to the new site!

Thanks Joe, figured I had to PW somewhere!
Welcome aboard Shaun, I was just catching up,
from when i was on before, when Joe was all OTR over Dan.
Hello KC and others...