CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 39

Author Topic: 6/9/2014  (Read 126242 times)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #330 on: June 09, 2014, 03:44:36 PM »

Good Afternoon All
welcome aboard! Shaun--if I spelled your name right? It's been a while, dude!
LMAO!  I had to think about it twice too.  How goes it, Ken?
Tony, I did not spell it right, but hit Modify! Been doing well, just waiting for warden to get off work, and go out to eat tonight. Hows you been?
Yeah I swear to god I saw it as Shawn but then I refreshed and it was correct...it's the thought that counts! :)

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #331 on: June 09, 2014, 03:45:39 PM »

Good Afternoon All

You did!  Goin good bud, thanks for the PM.  How have you been?
Doing well, I guess. I went through my inbox at CI Joe banter, and sent a few of you slackers a PM to get the hell on over here! Jamie too!

Been on the rig much lately or doing any travel?  I will pass the word on, he arrives back in Fargo today and should be at work tomorrow...assuming he is fully functional and sober.

glassken

« Reply #332 on: June 09, 2014, 03:46:40 PM »

Good Afternoon All
Tony, I did not spell it right, but hit Modify! Been doing well, just waiting for warden to get off work, and go out to eat tonight. Hows you been?
Yeah I swear to god I saw it as Shawn but then I refreshed and it was correct...it's the thought that counts! :)
I did spell it wrong, but you can correct your fuck-ups over here. Oh, and say Fuck-ups!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #333 on: June 09, 2014, 03:48:57 PM »

Good Afternoon All

Doing well, I guess. I went through my inbox at CI Joe banter, and sent a few of you slackers a PM to get the hell on over here! Jamie too!
...should be at work tomorrow...assuming he is fully functional and sober.
I've started giving myself a 'recovery day' after vacations/trips.  Used to come back on a Sunday, back at work Monday.  Now I'll come back Saturday, or take Monday off if coming back on a Sunday.  Hard to get back in the groove!

glassken

« Reply #334 on: June 09, 2014, 03:49:49 PM »

Good Afternoon All

Been on the rig much lately or doing any travel?  I will pass the word on, he arrives back in Fargo today and should be at work tomorrow...assuming he is fully functional and sober.
I need to do some traveling--but, yes offshore is my second home! Wish it was not, but there is a certain kind of relaxation there that I can't get on land. Working, and living on a floating bomb is relaxing for some reason. I know, makes no sense.

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #335 on: June 09, 2014, 03:53:38 PM »

Good Afternoon All

...should be at work tomorrow...assuming he is fully functional and sober.
I've started giving myself a 'recovery day' after vacations/trips.  Used to come back on a Sunday, back at work Monday.  Now I'll come back Saturday, or take Monday off if coming back on a Sunday.  Hard to get back in the groove!

Amen brother...should be a half day minimum when you come off of travel or days off!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #336 on: June 09, 2014, 03:56:10 PM »

Good Afternoon All

I need to do some traveling--but, yes offshore is my second home! Wish it was not, but there is a certain kind of relaxation there that I can't get on land. Working, and living on a floating bomb is relaxing for some reason. I know, makes no sense.

I would say a 'whatever flats your boat' comment, but that's too weird and ironic.  Wife and I are trying to plan out a trip this fall/winter...Florida sounds nice.

glassken

« Reply #337 on: June 09, 2014, 03:56:42 PM »

Tony, you never let on that your wife was so pretty AND talented!
Now, I just can't believe anything more you say about your home life.  It's just crapola.
I wish, Sly.  My wife shits out woman this size, twice a day.  Which reminds me I need to call a plumber.
That was Fucking FUNNY! I almost spit coffee all over my computer!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #338 on: June 09, 2014, 03:58:39 PM »

Good Afternoon All
I'm doing really well, thanks.  I'd love to be smoking more though.  Just stepped outside for a few minutes and it looks like the rains have stopped.  Perhaps I'll get one in on my walk back to the train station.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #339 on: June 09, 2014, 04:03:22 PM »

Good Afternoon All

I would say a 'whatever flats your boat' comment, but that's too weird and ironic.  Wife and I are trying to plan out a trip this fall/winter...Florida sounds nice.
On this site you can click "modify" and change that to "floats".  But hey, whatever flats your boat.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #340 on: June 09, 2014, 04:20:54 PM »

Any opinions out there on the CAO Flathead?  I can't help but be a little intrigued by stuff this company puts out, even though it's "new CAO" release.  Atlantic now carrying a size I'd actually like:  http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/CAO-Flathead-V450-Spark-Plug.asp

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #341 on: June 09, 2014, 04:28:28 PM »

On this site you can click "modify" and change that to "floats".  But hey, whatever flats your boat.-----AFoC-----Flats boats are very popular in the Keys, for shallow water fishing. 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #342 on: June 09, 2014, 04:28:55 PM »

Any opinions out there on the CAO Flathead?  I can't help but be a little intrigued by stuff this company puts out, even though it's "new CAO" release.  Atlantic now carrying a size I'd actually like:  http://www.atlanticcigar.com/All-Cigars/CAO-Flathead-V450-Spark-Plug.asp
I'm sure I'm in the minority here but I had the "lancero" sized one and wasn't impressed.  And you should note that I have enjoyed a number of CAOs.  Received a Flathead at CF this year, I think it was the 6x60.  I was gonna pitch it and Charlie said that he liked 'em and so I gave it to him.  I'm sure that doesn't help.  Sorry    :-\

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #343 on: June 09, 2014, 04:29:28 PM »

On this site you can click "modify" and change that to "floats".  But hey, whatever flats your boat.-----AFoC-----Flats boats are very popular in the Keys, for shallow water fishing.
Makes sense.  My bad.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #344 on: June 09, 2014, 04:30:48 PM »

Good Afternoon All

Hey there, Shaun.  Welcome to the new site!

Thanks Joe, figured I had to PW somewhere!
Welcome aboard Shaun, I was just catching up,
from when i was on before, when Joe was all OTR over Dan.
Hello KC and others...
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 39