« Reply #256 on: June 09, 2014, 02:01:42 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
Sheesh.
Also, note to self: Don't share any interests with Joe. ;)
LOL, share interests all you want.  Just look stuff up on your own once in a while!  There is not a single cigar or beer or whiskey that Dan will express even the slightest difference of opinion than what I've shared.
So he hates AJ stuff then too, huh? His loss. ;)
LOL, can't tell you how many times I've heard him bash Gurkhas to people and I know he's never tried them.
Bullschitt, I've given him some, in person.

« Reply #257 on: June 09, 2014, 02:02:19 PM »

got a meeting.... 8)

« Reply #258 on: June 09, 2014, 02:02:57 PM »

Bullshit, you can say that instead of Bullschitt on this site!

« Reply #259 on: June 09, 2014, 02:03:40 PM »

Bullshit, you can say that instead of Bullschitt on this site!
If he's anything like me, his phone might already have the alternate curse words already programmed.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #260 on: June 09, 2014, 02:05:32 PM »

Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

jswaykos

« Reply #262 on: June 09, 2014, 02:08:04 PM »

Bullshit, you can say that instead of Bullschitt on this site!
If he's anything like me, his phone might already have the alternate curse words already programmed.
Ha, yeah, it's always funny to me when my phone auto-fills in an abbreviation or acronym that I use regularly.

« Reply #263 on: June 09, 2014, 02:08:28 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
Kind of funny from this end, that dude seems like your kryptonite!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #264 on: June 09, 2014, 02:10:30 PM »

I hope we keep the nekkid ones secluded to the avis section... that way I can still hide them.

This could look like a porn site in a matter of minutes.. haha.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #265 on: June 09, 2014, 02:10:48 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
Kind of funny from this end, that dude seems like your kryptonite!
I usually ignore him, but my non-responses put him in a frenzy.  Even though I know that'll be the result every time it still gets to me, haha.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #266 on: June 09, 2014, 02:11:02 PM »

Bullshit, you can say that instead of Bullschitt on this site!
If he's anything like me, his phone might already have the alternate curse words already programmed.
Do you mean like, "Balderdash or Blankety-blank ...?"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #267 on: June 09, 2014, 02:12:21 PM »

« Reply #268 on: June 09, 2014, 02:12:53 PM »

[...]

Who is this Dan? he needs to join banter.
He's been on the old banter.  He's in the FB group.  Tony and Flip have met him, even.  As has Jersey Dave and Ryan.  Just one of those situations where on the surface and after initial meet ups he's a perfectly nice guy.  Very pleasant to be around.  But after a while he just moves right on in.

I'm sure we all know people who overstay their welcomes when visiting.  Imagine if those people then contacted you constantly about everything.

Rant over, I'm feeling better now.
Joe, I like that shirt you had on Friday night in the picture where'd you get it?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #269 on: June 09, 2014, 02:13:01 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
Kind of funny from this end, that dude seems like your kryptonite!

But where did he get the kryptonite? Did they still have some in stock? Did you use a coupon? Do you have the code? Is it really green? Should I get a lead briefcase to carry it in?