« Reply #240 on: June 09, 2014, 01:52:01 PM »

Fucking Dan.  I post a pic in the whiskey group about something I had Friday night.

Where'd you get it?  Did you order online?  Schedule for pick up somewhere?  How much?  Were there more at the shop if you got it locally?  I checked the BevMo by me and they didn't have it.  I see a BevMo bag in your picture.  How come mine didn't have it?

Calm the fuck down, guy.  Not every liquor store has the exact same inventory.  Maybe they sold out?  Maybe they hadn't put it on shelves?  Maybe actually go to the store and check?  Maybe call them?

FUCK.

This guy ruins everything for me.  I know I'm an impulsive person and kinda go 'all in' with new interests, but he just feels like a copycat.  Annoying as shit.

Just venting.
Sheesh.
Also, note to self: Don't share any interests with Joe. ;)
LOL, share interests all you want.  Just look stuff up on your own once in a while!  There is not a single cigar or beer or whiskey that Dan will express even the slightest difference of opinion than what I've shared.
So he hates AJ stuff then too, huh? His loss. ;)
LOL, can't tell you how many times I've heard him bash Gurkhas to people and I know he's never tried them.
Well, in his defense, Gurkhas DO suck. Haha.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

jswaykos

« Reply #242 on: June 09, 2014, 01:52:59 PM »

[...]

Who is this Dan? he needs to join banter.
He's been on the old banter.  He's in the FB group.  Tony and Flip have met him, even.  As has Jersey Dave and Ryan.  Just one of those situations where on the surface and after initial meet ups he's a perfectly nice guy.  Very pleasant to be around.  But after a while he just moves right on in.

I'm sure we all know people who overstay their welcomes when visiting.  Imagine if those people then contacted you constantly about everything.

Rant over, I'm feeling better now.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #243 on: June 09, 2014, 01:55:34 PM »

[...]

I herfed with him....enjoyed his company. But I hear what your saying. I've known people like that.
Logged

dogdays

« Reply #244 on: June 09, 2014, 01:55:35 PM »

[...]

Joe you know a lot about cigars, and whisky and beer , maybe he looks up to you ? .
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #245 on: June 09, 2014, 01:56:33 PM »

sideboob_2_2

« Reply #246 on: June 09, 2014, 01:57:00 PM »

[...]

https://cigarfest2011.shutterfly.com/pictures/977
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #248 on: June 09, 2014, 01:57:55 PM »

Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #249 on: June 09, 2014, 01:59:00 PM »

« Reply #251 on: June 09, 2014, 01:59:45 PM »

[...]

He has herfed with Tony & me in NYC.  He didn't copy Joe on that...
Logged

Fred Bumpus

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/9/2014
« Reply #253 on: June 09, 2014, 02:00:08 PM »

[...]

LMAO! There it is!