Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2018, 10:23:29 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dean, Tony & Mark!
Morning, Sam. What's the good word?
Facetime.  my oldest grandson just lost his 1st tooth.  amazing tool.  (sigh) who knew way back when when we were watching Dick Tracy cartoons....
technology can be a wonderful thing.
No doubt. Who would've thought all that crazy sci-fi tech people dreamed up back then is starting to become reality. And a lot already is.
well, carrying THAT thought on,  Who would have thought around 1890 that you would be able to talk to someone across the country having your voice carried by a tiny wire, than later simply by air waves (OK, actually electromagnetic radiation, but you get my point)
Well, by 1880, a lot of people. Bell patented the first practical telephone in 1876. But Anthony Meucci had the idea in 1849. And the first transatlantic telegraph cable had been completed in 1858. But...yeah.  After Bell it was twelve years to Tesla's invention of radio, then another  another 60-odd years until Hedy Lamarr invented Wi-Fi.

This space for rent.

« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2018, 10:24:29 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
good morning Brett.

this space already rented.
Morning, Deano.

This space for rent.

« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2018, 10:24:41 AM »

truck has new life's blood and shoes rotated.
Short Story and Coffee going before I decide to soak in hot tub or mow.
NO BRAINER, hot tub!  already to hot to mow...
Saturday May be a good day to mow. always put off another day what you could do today.

« Reply #48 on: August 23, 2018, 10:29:15 AM »

I was always, baby, I was always
Well almost always true to you
Met a pretty mademoiselle
Her papa owned a small hotel
Oh, I was almost always true to you
I resisted tho' my arm was twisted
I was almost always true to you
Stayed away from drinkin' wine
Thought about you all the time
Oh, I was almost always true to you
Kept refusin' don't jump to conclusions
I was almost always true to you
I would never grab like this
I would never steal a kiss
Oh, I was almost always true to you

« Reply #49 on: August 23, 2018, 10:31:37 AM »

Morning AbouttoGolfDave, MeetingsTony, and MayMowDean. Pork ribs turned out great, brought some for lunch.
No food porn to share? Good morning, Mark.

« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2018, 10:33:08 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dean, Tony & Mark!
Good morning, Sam. I smoked a shitty stick yesterday so I've earned a good one for today. Just need to decide what that'll be. What's smoking in your neck of tyne woods?

« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2018, 10:35:34 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dean, Tony & Mark!
Morning, Sam. What's the good word?
Facetime.  my oldest grandson just lost his 1st tooth.  amazing tool.  (sigh) who knew way back when when we were watching Dick Tracy cartoons....
That's awesome.

« Reply #52 on: August 23, 2018, 10:36:23 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Good morning, BossBret.

« Reply #53 on: August 23, 2018, 10:46:38 AM »

Morning AbouttoGolfDave, MeetingsTony, and MayMowDean. Pork ribs turned out great, brought some for lunch.
No food porn to share? Good morning, Mark.
You'll have to stand by for lunch time.

« Reply #54 on: August 23, 2018, 10:46:56 AM »

[...]
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/23/2018
« Reply #55 on: August 23, 2018, 10:50:21 AM »

[...]

Heck,  I still don't believe color tv is possible, but I watch it.  I mean, how do they transmit all of that color through the air and no one see it go by?  :P
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/23/2018
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2018, 10:54:04 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dean, Tony & Mark!
Good morning, Sam. I smoked a shitty stick yesterday so I've earned a good one for today. Just need to decide what that'll be. What's smoking in your neck of tyne woods?
Damn, sorry to hear that.  had a Baja maduro toro for the ride in today.  haven't picked a lunch or ride home smoke yet.  had a Nica Rustica on the ride home yesterday.  very nice.

« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2018, 10:56:05 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

This space for rent.
Good morning, BossBret.
Morning, Tony.

This space for rent.

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2018, 11:34:13 AM »

[...]

We're gonna need a shitload of dimes!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 8/23/2018
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2018, 11:55:59 AM »

[...]

LOL!  um, what's a "dime"?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5