« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2018, 08:53:10 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
With Ted Nugent?
If that's the price of getting the MoW event back, I'll pay it. Lol
Think the best you can do this year is take the Sis deal, sit back, close your eves and imagine.
https://www.cigar.com/deal-of-the-week/?slide=1

« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2018, 08:55:52 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
With Ted Nugent?
If that's the price of getting the MoW event back, I'll pay it. Lol
Think the best you can do this year is take the Sis deal, sit back, close your eves and imagine.
https://www.cigar.com/deal-of-the-week/?slide=1
The perfectos look pretty good

« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2018, 08:56:28 AM »

Interesting....just stopped over at the Devil.  Seems they've done a major upgrade (and it even seems to be working).

« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2018, 09:04:42 AM »

for you working stiffs.

« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2018, 09:06:58 AM »

Interesting....just stopped over at the Devil.  Seems they've done a major upgrade (and it even seems to be working).
Anyone else think it looks a lot like the Page?

« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2018, 09:09:31 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
With Ted Nugent?
If that's the price of getting the MoW event back, I'll pay it. Lol
Think the best you can do this year is take the Sis deal, sit back, close your eves and imagine.
https://www.cigar.com/deal-of-the-week/?slide=1
The perfectos look pretty good
Looks like he brought his 1844 shape over to MoW.

« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2018, 09:13:40 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
For sure, that was a great kick-off event
Indeed. Free to get in, free alcohol, great views. Sheesh on them for getting rid of it.

« Reply #67 on: January 31, 2018, 09:18:24 AM »

Interesting....just stopped over at the Devil.  Seems they've done a major upgrade (and it even seems to be working).
Too bad there's no sort by qty available feature.  Would make it cheapy cheapo friendly.

« Reply #68 on: January 31, 2018, 09:29:55 AM »

Interesting....just stopped over at the Devil.  Seems they've done a major upgrade (and it even seems to be working).
Too bad there's no sort by qty available feature.  Would make it cheapy cheapo friendly.
But there are a lot more search functions than before.  Clicking on "Brands" gives you a quick reference and also tells you how many auctions there are for the given brand.  One more click and you can see quantity available.  (It's not like there are many brands we are looking at anyway).

« Reply #69 on: January 31, 2018, 09:31:29 AM »

Unfortunately prices across the board seem to have gone up.  Very quick scan of items I would actually want gave no cheapy-cheapo considerations.

« Reply #70 on: January 31, 2018, 09:33:12 AM »

Unfortunately prices across the board seem to have gone up.  Very quick scan of items I would actually want gave no cheapy-cheapo considerations.
Gotta pay for all that IT work somehow.

« Reply #71 on: January 31, 2018, 09:45:25 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
For sure, that was a great kick-off event
Indeed. Free to get in, free alcohol, great views. Sheesh on them for getting rid of it.
You see how many times you mentioned "free"? That's why it's no longer happening

« Reply #72 on: January 31, 2018, 09:46:08 AM »

Unfortunately prices across the board seem to have gone up.  Very quick scan of items I would actually want gave no cheapy-cheapo considerations.
Gotta pay for all that IT work somehow.
Tony's fault.
They should have gotten this gratis to make up for the last upgrade boondoggle.

« Reply #73 on: January 31, 2018, 09:47:09 AM »

i don't get it,  what's wrong with pork for desert?   Bacon caramel vanilla baby!   Good morning all!
Good morning, Sam.

« Reply #74 on: January 31, 2018, 09:48:47 AM »

Good morning again, boys. Just received my LAST CHANCE TO PRE-REGISTER email for CigarFest.
LALTS, same here. Better get it on right stat now!
I'm torn, I'd love to get into the event but don't want/need the cigars
They need to sell a lookie-loo ticket. Or something where you get the bag and the lighter and the ashtray, but no cigars.
Well, it IS CIGARfest after all so...
It's not like I won't be smoking....
They really need to bring back the MoW Thursday night event. No more of this pig roast or AB event bullshit.
For sure, that was a great kick-off event
Indeed. Free to get in, free alcohol, great views. Sheesh on them for getting rid of it.
You see how many times you mentioned "free"? That's why it's no longer happening
Yeah, I definitely understand the reasoning. Much as I understand the reasoning behind the CF tix going up in price every year. And that's why I decided to stop having that event myself. Lol