Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33

« Reply #465 on: June 05, 2014, 10:55:45 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!
Was the dog successful?
yes, and then wanted to smell it on the way back! Dogs!
hey, I do the same thing.
When I take the dog out back to do his business at the end of the day, I piss in the bushes as well, to demonstrate comradery.  And because it's fun.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #466 on: June 05, 2014, 10:57:06 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.
You're a pain in the ass.

Of course.  I set it to medium and size was still too big and then I was too lazy to take some more and reupload them.  Or open photoshop and edit them down.  Just let me upload huge panoramic pictures of petite coronas.
I agree, don't get cheap on us now.

« Reply #467 on: June 05, 2014, 11:00:22 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.
You're a pain in the ass.

Of course.  I set it to medium and size was still too big and then I was too lazy to take some more and reupload them.  Or open photoshop and edit them down.  Just let me upload huge panoramic pictures of petite coronas.
I agree, don't get cheap on us now.

OK Nedry.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #468 on: June 05, 2014, 11:01:40 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.
You're a pain in the ass.

Of course.  I set it to medium and size was still too big and then I was too lazy to take some more and reupload them.  Or open photoshop and edit them down.  Just let me upload huge panoramic pictures of petite coronas.
Double negative? Or just negative?

« Reply #469 on: June 05, 2014, 11:03:18 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.
You're a pain in the ass.

Of course.  I set it to medium and size was still too big and then I was too lazy to take some more and reupload them.  Or open photoshop and edit them down.  Just let me upload huge panoramic pictures of petite coronas.
Double negative? Or just negative?

He thinks his petite corona is huge.  Just let it be.

« Reply #470 on: June 05, 2014, 11:03:57 PM »

Woohoo, junior status!  Now I can sleep tonight.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #471 on: June 05, 2014, 11:15:16 PM »

Woohoo, junior status!  Now I can sleep tonight.
/// now you know the feeling of 18

« Reply #472 on: June 05, 2014, 11:19:36 PM »

Woohoo, junior status!  Now I can sleep tonight.
What a sad life you lead.

« Reply #473 on: June 05, 2014, 11:19:43 PM »

Woohoo, junior status!  Now I can sleep tonight.
/// now you know the feeling of 18

I wouldn't presume to go that far, 18 is your thing and no one else's.  But now I'm somebody, I could be a contender!

« Reply #474 on: June 05, 2014, 11:21:56 PM »

Woohoo, junior status!  Now I can sleep tonight.
What a sad life you lead.

But I'm a contenda, Charlie!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #475 on: June 05, 2014, 11:28:35 PM »

Woohoo, junior status!  Now I can sleep tonight.
What a sad life you lead.

But I'm a contenda, Charlie!
"I coulda been a contenda"

« Reply #476 on: June 05, 2014, 11:35:57 PM »

Woohoo, junior status!  Now I can sleep tonight.
What a sad life you lead.

But I'm a contenda, Charlie!
"I coulda been a contenda"

Exactly!  If Marlon Brando were alive today, he would be on this banter and be jazzed at being a junior member.  I just know it.  His handle would be "Contenda".
Logged

glassken

« Reply #477 on: June 05, 2014, 11:36:25 PM »

Woohoo, junior status!  Now I can sleep tonight.
What a sad life you lead.

But I'm a contenda, Charlie!
"I coulda been a contenda"
Joseph John Campbell (March 26, 1904 – October 30, 1987) was an American mythologist, writer and lecturer, best known for his work in comparative mythology and comparative religion. His work is vast, covering many aspects of the human experience. His philosophy is often summarized by his phrase: "Follow your bliss." I think this is powerful too:
Campbell: "Have you ever read Sinclair Lewis' Babbitt?"
Moyers: "Not in a long time."
Campbell: "Remember the last line? 'I have never done a thing that I wanted to do in all my life.' That is a man who never followed his bliss."[

« Reply #478 on: June 05, 2014, 11:37:28 PM »

Now WTF did my own post show up as a quote.  F'n interwebs, I'll never really understand them. Will anyone?  Really?  I think not.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #479 on: June 05, 2014, 11:38:33 PM »

Woohoo, junior status!  Now I can sleep tonight.
What a sad life you lead.

But I'm a contenda, Charlie!
"I coulda been a contenda"
Joseph John Campbell (March 26, 1904 – October 30, 1987) was an American mythologist, writer and lecturer, best known for his work in comparative mythology and comparative religion. His work is vast, covering many aspects of the human experience. His philosophy is often summarized by his phrase: "Follow your bliss." I think this is powerful too:
Campbell: "Have you ever read Sinclair Lewis' Babbitt?"
Moyers: "Not in a long time."
Campbell: "Remember the last line? 'I have never done a thing that I wanted to do in all my life.' That is a man who never followed his bliss."[
We need to follow our Bliss!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33