Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

« Reply #435 on: June 05, 2014, 10:21:33 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
Logged

glassken

« Reply #436 on: June 05, 2014, 10:23:34 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?
Johnny!!!!!
How's it going Ken?
Talked with David Oy for a bit. Love to talk with the BOTL's! Had to go take care of something, but going pretty good. I'll know the results of my stress test tomorrow. Can't wait...

« Reply #437 on: June 05, 2014, 10:25:26 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.
Evening Mark, they're hungry for this title.

If they get it my money is on Duncan retiring. Nothing like going out on top.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #438 on: June 05, 2014, 10:27:01 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #439 on: June 05, 2014, 10:27:24 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?
Johnny!!!!!
How's it going Ken?
Talked with David Oy for a bit. Love to talk with the BOTL's! Had to go take care of something, but going pretty good. I'll know the results of my stress test tomorrow. Can't wait...
Let us know how it turns out.

« Reply #440 on: June 05, 2014, 10:28:17 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).

As is usually the case. Evening Tony.  Don't know if you've noticed, but you've effectively shut down the banter, by jam night standards, anyway.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #441 on: June 05, 2014, 10:28:44 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.
Evening Mark, they're hungry for this title.
Yep, I think if Duncan goes, so will Pop.

If they get it my money is on Duncan retiring. Nothing like going out on top.

« Reply #442 on: June 05, 2014, 10:29:57 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!

One reason I never walk the dog during the daylight.  Plus it's so f'n hot this time of year otherwise.  Evening Ken.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #443 on: June 05, 2014, 10:30:35 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.
Evening Mark, they're hungry for this title.
Yep, I think if Duncan goes, so will Pop.

If they get it my money is on Duncan retiring. Nothing like going out on top.

« Reply #444 on: June 05, 2014, 10:31:27 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!
Was the dog successful?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #445 on: June 05, 2014, 10:33:22 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.
Evening Mark, they're hungry for this title.
Yep, I think if Duncan goes, so will Pop.

If they get it my money is on Duncan retiring. Nothing like going out on top.
I think if Duncan goes Pop will too, nothing more for him to prove.

« Reply #446 on: June 05, 2014, 10:33:44 PM »

I'm thinking I'll grab me a brew and see if I get motivated to step outside for a smoke.

« Reply #447 on: June 05, 2014, 10:34:46 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.
Evening Mark, they're hungry for this title.
Yep, I think if Duncan goes, so will Pop.

If they get it my money is on Duncan retiring. Nothing like going out on top.
I think if Duncan goes Pop will too, nothing more for him to prove.

No doubt.  Will likely be a wholesale changing of the guard. Would love nothing more than to see it, though.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #448 on: June 05, 2014, 10:34:58 PM »

Game on, back later.

« Reply #449 on: June 05, 2014, 10:35:46 PM »

I'm thinking I'll grab me a brew and see if I get motivated to step outside for a smoke.

Do like the dog and take a crap out there.  Will give you a whole new perspective on your place in the world.  Or so I'm told.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33