CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33

Author Topic: 6/5/2014  (Read 95486 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #435 on: June 05, 2014, 10:21:33 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).

glassken

« Reply #436 on: June 05, 2014, 10:23:34 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?
Johnny!!!!!
How's it going Ken?
Talked with David Oy for a bit. Love to talk with the BOTL's! Had to go take care of something, but going pretty good. I'll know the results of my stress test tomorrow. Can't wait...

Threebean

« Reply #437 on: June 05, 2014, 10:25:26 PM »

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.
Evening Mark, they're hungry for this title.

If they get it my money is on Duncan retiring. Nothing like going out on top.

glassken

« Reply #438 on: June 05, 2014, 10:27:01 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!

Johnny

« Reply #439 on: June 05, 2014, 10:27:24 PM »

Johnny!!!!!
How's it going Ken?
Talked with David Oy for a bit. Love to talk with the BOTL's! Had to go take care of something, but going pretty good. I'll know the results of my stress test tomorrow. Can't wait...
Let us know how it turns out.

Threebean

« Reply #440 on: June 05, 2014, 10:28:17 PM »

As is usually the case. Evening Tony.  Don't know if you've noticed, but you've effectively shut down the banter, by jam night standards, anyway.

Johnny

« Reply #441 on: June 05, 2014, 10:28:44 PM »

Yep, I think if Duncan goes, so will Pop.

Threebean

« Reply #442 on: June 05, 2014, 10:29:57 PM »

LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!

One reason I never walk the dog during the daylight.  Plus it's so f'n hot this time of year otherwise.  Evening Ken.

Johnny

« Reply #443 on: June 05, 2014, 10:30:35 PM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #444 on: June 05, 2014, 10:31:27 PM »

Was the dog successful?

Johnny

« Reply #445 on: June 05, 2014, 10:33:22 PM »

I think if Duncan goes Pop will too, nothing more for him to prove.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #446 on: June 05, 2014, 10:33:44 PM »

I'm thinking I'll grab me a brew and see if I get motivated to step outside for a smoke.

Threebean

« Reply #447 on: June 05, 2014, 10:34:46 PM »

I think if Duncan goes Pop will too, nothing more for him to prove.

No doubt.  Will likely be a wholesale changing of the guard. Would love nothing more than to see it, though.

Johnny

« Reply #448 on: June 05, 2014, 10:34:58 PM »

Game on, back later.

Threebean

« Reply #449 on: June 05, 2014, 10:35:46 PM »

I'm thinking I'll grab me a brew and see if I get motivated to step outside for a smoke.

Do like the dog and take a crap out there.  Will give you a whole new perspective on your place in the world.  Or so I'm told.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 33