« Reply #420 on: June 05, 2014, 08:49:51 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
-----GK-----Getting ready to fire up my very first Espinosa Estella, gifted by that generous ferret in Louisiana.
Thought that was a real nice cigar, hope you enjoy.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #421 on: June 05, 2014, 08:50:06 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
-----Geo-----Evening Geo!  Where the hell you been?  Great to see you again.

indeed. hi Geo, been a few years.
Hey Deano, your right, close to two years I think, boy the time flies, good to see ya

ha, I would have bet you wouldn't remember me.
who are you?

think I'm the nut behind the wheel that make the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #422 on: June 05, 2014, 08:55:54 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
-----GK-----This Estella is fabulous!  Like a super premium Cubao, with more enhanced flavors, and a bit more power, but not too much.  I'm loving it.  Thanks, GK!
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #423 on: June 05, 2014, 08:59:51 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
-----GK-----Getting ready to fire up my very first Espinosa Estella, gifted by that generous ferret in Louisiana.
Well, I'll be damned, hey KC you finally left Rick's Cafe Americain
-----Geo-----Nah, I'm still there, in spirit.  Saw the Tega Cay exit on I-26 coming home from Scranton on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and thought, "We need a place to stay for the night, maybe we should drop in on Geo!"  I had cigars and rum.  I also had Bianca and an 8 month old baby.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #424 on: June 05, 2014, 09:06:16 PM »

gotta get back upstairs.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #425 on: June 05, 2014, 09:10:15 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
-----GK-----Getting ready to fire up my very first Espinosa Estella, gifted by that generous ferret in Louisiana.
Well, I'll be damned, hey KC you finally left Rick's Cafe Americain
-----Geo-----Nah, I'm still there, in spirit.  Saw the Tega Cay exit on I-26 coming home from Scranton on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and thought, "We need a place to stay for the night, maybe we should drop in on Geo!"  I had cigars and rum.  I also had Bianca and an 8 month old baby.
///\\\Damn, that's what I get for staying away, you and your family would have been more than welcome! Plenty of room too with most of the kids moved out…consider it an open invitation...
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #426 on: June 05, 2014, 09:35:30 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
-----GK-----Getting ready to fire up my very first Espinosa Estella, gifted by that generous ferret in Louisiana.
Well, I'll be damned, hey KC you finally left Rick's Cafe Americain
-----Geo-----Nah, I'm still there, in spirit.  Saw the Tega Cay exit on I-26 coming home from Scranton on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and thought, "We need a place to stay for the night, maybe we should drop in on Geo!"  I had cigars and rum.  I also had Bianca and an 8 month old baby.
///\\\Damn, that's what I get for staying away, you and your family would have been more than welcome! Plenty of room too with most of the kids moved out…consider it an open invitation...
Well, gonna check out for a bit….catch later, gents.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #427 on: June 05, 2014, 09:46:04 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #428 on: June 05, 2014, 10:10:11 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #429 on: June 05, 2014, 10:17:04 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?
Logged

glassken

« Reply #430 on: June 05, 2014, 10:17:51 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?
Johnny!!!!!

« Reply #431 on: June 05, 2014, 10:19:48 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #432 on: June 05, 2014, 10:20:17 PM »

Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #433 on: June 05, 2014, 10:20:42 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!

Draw is pretty loose on this LAT.  Making it a bit of a pain to smoke.  Good flavors, though.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #434 on: June 05, 2014, 10:21:29 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.
Evening Mark, they're hungry for this title.