CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: 6/5/2014  (Read 95528 times)

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #420 on: June 05, 2014, 08:49:51 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
-----GK-----Getting ready to fire up my very first Espinosa Estella, gifted by that generous ferret in Louisiana.
Thought that was a real nice cigar, hope you enjoy.

dwgbryant

« Reply #421 on: June 05, 2014, 08:50:06 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
-----Geo-----Evening Geo!  Where the hell you been?  Great to see you again.

indeed. hi Geo, been a few years.
Hey Deano, your right, close to two years I think, boy the time flies, good to see ya

ha, I would have bet you wouldn't remember me.
who are you?

think I'm the nut behind the wheel that make the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round, 'round and 'round.

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #422 on: June 05, 2014, 08:55:54 PM »

-----GK-----This Estella is fabulous!  Like a super premium Cubao, with more enhanced flavors, and a bit more power, but not too much.  I'm loving it.  Thanks, GK!

KC

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
« Reply #423 on: June 05, 2014, 08:59:51 PM »

-----GK-----Getting ready to fire up my very first Espinosa Estella, gifted by that generous ferret in Louisiana.
Well, I'll be damned, hey KC you finally left Rick's Cafe Americain
-----Geo-----Nah, I'm still there, in spirit.  Saw the Tega Cay exit on I-26 coming home from Scranton on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and thought, "We need a place to stay for the night, maybe we should drop in on Geo!"  I had cigars and rum.  I also had Bianca and an 8 month old baby. 

dwgbryant

« Reply #424 on: June 05, 2014, 09:06:16 PM »

gotta get back upstairs.

Geo

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
« Reply #425 on: June 05, 2014, 09:10:15 PM »

-----Geo-----Nah, I'm still there, in spirit.  Saw the Tega Cay exit on I-26 coming home from Scranton on the Sunday after Thanksgiving and thought, "We need a place to stay for the night, maybe we should drop in on Geo!"  I had cigars and rum.  I also had Bianca and an 8 month old baby.
///\\\Damn, that's what I get for staying away, you and your family would have been more than welcome! Plenty of room too with most of the kids moved out…consider it an open invitation...

Geo

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
« Reply #426 on: June 05, 2014, 09:35:30 PM »

///\\\Damn, that's what I get for staying away, you and your family would have been more than welcome! Plenty of room too with most of the kids moved out…consider it an open invitation...
Well, gonna check out for a bit….catch later, gents.

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #427 on: June 05, 2014, 09:46:04 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.

glassken

« Reply #428 on: June 05, 2014, 10:10:11 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!

Johnny

« Reply #429 on: June 05, 2014, 10:17:04 PM »

Half time, what's up guys?

glassken

« Reply #430 on: June 05, 2014, 10:17:51 PM »

Johnny!!!!!

Threebean

« Reply #431 on: June 05, 2014, 10:19:48 PM »

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.

Johnny

« Reply #432 on: June 05, 2014, 10:20:17 PM »

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #433 on: June 05, 2014, 10:20:42 PM »

Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!

Draw is pretty loose on this LAT.  Making it a bit of a pain to smoke.  Good flavors, though.

Johnny

« Reply #434 on: June 05, 2014, 10:21:29 PM »

Indeed.  Spurs look like they want it.
Evening Mark, they're hungry for this title.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33