glassken

« Reply #405 on: June 05, 2014, 08:26:52 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #406 on: June 05, 2014, 08:28:56 PM »

Good evening everyone!  Nice to be here at buca de Antnee.  Mac Cafe Hyde Park with a RRG&C.
Howdy KC, the KIDS look to be having a great time.
Fine, I'll just leave then.
I worked on the original Mars & on Brutus. This is cool!
http://www.rigzone.com/news/oil_gas/a/133388/Video_Shells_Mars_B_Attention_We_are_About_to_Open_the_Well
wow! RESPECT for engenders.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #407 on: June 05, 2014, 08:30:43 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!

Nica Rustica. sweet.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #408 on: June 05, 2014, 08:31:16 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #409 on: June 05, 2014, 08:36:31 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #410 on: June 05, 2014, 08:37:11 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
-----GK-----Getting ready to fire up my very first Espinosa Estella, gifted by that generous ferret in Louisiana.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #411 on: June 05, 2014, 08:38:26 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
-----Geo-----Evening Geo!  Where the hell you been?  Great to see you again.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #412 on: June 05, 2014, 08:39:51 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
-----GK-----Getting ready to fire up my very first Espinosa Estella, gifted by that generous ferret in Louisiana.
Well, I'll be damned, hey KC you finally left Rick's Cafe Americain
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #413 on: June 05, 2014, 08:39:58 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
hey Geo, never had the T-52 but didn't think much of the LP9. God bless DE, they are a marketing machine. But I ain't buying it.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #414 on: June 05, 2014, 08:40:18 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
-----Geo-----Evening Geo!  Where the hell you been?  Great to see you again.

indeed. hi Geo, been a few years.
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #415 on: June 05, 2014, 08:40:43 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
-----GK-----Getting ready to fire up my very first Espinosa Estella, gifted by that generous ferret in Louisiana.
Well, I'll be damned, hey KC you finally left Rick's Cafe Americain
Same too you KC, great to see you! been away too damn long
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #416 on: June 05, 2014, 08:41:56 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
-----Geo-----Evening Geo!  Where the hell you been?  Great to see you again.

indeed. hi Geo, been a few years.
Hey Deano, your right, close to two years I think, boy the time flies, good to see ya
Logged

Geo

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • What is this place?
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #417 on: June 05, 2014, 08:44:04 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
hey Geo, never had the T-52 but didn't think much of the LP9. God bless DE, they are a marketing machine. But I ain't buying it.
agreed, on the LP9…good smoke, a lot of hype IMHO…same with the T-52, but like the 52's flavor profile much better
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #418 on: June 05, 2014, 08:44:05 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
-----Geo-----Evening Geo!  Where the hell you been?  Great to see you again.

indeed. hi Geo, been a few years.
Hey Deano, your right, close to two years I think, boy the time flies, good to see ya

ha, I would have bet you wouldn't remember me.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #419 on: June 05, 2014, 08:46:22 PM »

evening Will, Ken, Tony, Johnny, KC, David, lurkers. Armada going. coffee in a while.
Evening, KC and Dean, and all! About to fire up this cigar. Believe CrAigDoG gifted it to me! Thanks dawg!
sweet smokin cigar Ken. I thought it was nice. Kinda one dimensional but a good dimension.
Evening, gents…like the Nica Rustica, too…had my first T-52 couple nights ago, NICE smoke... like Oy said, one dimension, but a good dimension, but at $13.50 a pop, doubt I will visit that dimension too often :P
-----Geo-----Evening Geo!  Where the hell you been?  Great to see you again.

indeed. hi Geo, been a few years.
Hey Deano, your right, close to two years I think, boy the time flies, good to see ya

ha, I would have bet you wouldn't remember me.
who are you?