« Reply #315 on: June 05, 2014, 04:35:23 PM »

Having connectivity problems with the site.  Timing out.
Haven't noticed any issues but let me know.  Perhaps I have to remove the animated gifs?

I don't think it is gif related.  Just getting no response from the server.
Bic servers jumped ship, too.
You experiencing issues too?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #316 on: June 05, 2014, 04:35:38 PM »

No new members today, WTF?  I guess this thing was just a passing fad. :'(

One good think about CI's banter was the potential for new members since the site was visited so much to begin with.  Lots of bad comes with that, too, of course.

But if I stumbled in to this site somehow I'd have no clue what was going on.  Couldn't even break the ice with a "What's the free shipping code?"  Nothing to have shipped.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #317 on: June 05, 2014, 04:35:44 PM »

19 Partagas Cifuentes Diciembre
                  10/29.50
18 CAO America
                   3/16.99
17 Rocky Patel Signature
                  10/34.99
16 L'Atelier Surrogates Animal Cracker Gordo
                  5/34.99
15 Alec Bradley Flight Sampler No. 2
                 10/34.99
14 El Centurion Robusto
                  5/27.50
13 Varina Farms Breakfast Blend Toro
                 10/29.99
12 601 Serie Green Habano Oscuro
                 10/37.50
11 Perdomo ESV 2002 Natural Epicure Toro
                 5/27.50
10 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
                10/34.99
 9 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No.58 Gordo
                 5/22.50
 8 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Toro
                10/37.50
 7 Tatuaje El Triunfador No.2 Belicoso
                5/27.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol
               10/38.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo
                5/24.50
 4 Gurkha Symphony Grand Rothschild
               10/32.50
 3 AVO Domaine Robusto Toro
                5/29.50
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
               10/39.99
 1 Flor de LasAntillas
                5/27.50
Sorry, Sis in Law stopped by so I am a little behind on the recaps.
Uh-huh.  Let me guess...the wife isn't home?  :o
What fun would that be! Sheesh!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #318 on: June 05, 2014, 04:35:54 PM »

Having connectivity problems with the site.  Timing out.
Haven't noticed any issues but let me know.  Perhaps I have to remove the animated gifs?

I don't think it is gif related.  Just getting no response from the server.
Bic servers jumped ship, too.
You experiencing issues too?
Not at all.

« Reply #319 on: June 05, 2014, 04:37:21 PM »

Oh, friggin' cool... The animation actually worked when I clicked the image.  I must have enabled something because I was testing that yesterday.  Wonder what it was?
Oh my....that could open up a whole new level of perversion.

It certainly could. ;)

That's strange, this one I didn't have to open in order to see the animation.  Probably because this is just a link to a URL?

« Reply #320 on: June 05, 2014, 04:37:25 PM »

going to be leaving shortly, take train from NYC to NJ, get my car, and then drive to Staten Island(about 20 miles), to pic up my mom for the weekend.  Saturday is daughters dance recital.  see you guys tomorrow.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #321 on: June 05, 2014, 04:37:44 PM »

It's as if you were all at my lunch table today.  I swear we were talking about the exact same things.
The Tattoo sucking, or Cuba?
Communism, Cuba versus China, lack of manufacturing in the U.S, blah blah blah.  I wasn't really listening because I was busy throwing poo.
Did you make sure to wash your hands before touching it?
332174.gif
Oh, friggin' cool... The animation actually worked when I clicked the image.  I must have enabled something because I was testing that yesterday.  Wonder what it was?
Oh my....that could open up a whole new level of perversion.
Animated gif works but apparently animated jpg is no bueno.  Although I think that Chip must have fucked something up when re-sizing the image because I ain't ever heard of no animated jpg.
Apple's fault, damn Iphone won't save animated Gif's.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #322 on: June 05, 2014, 04:38:13 PM »

No new members today, WTF?  I guess this thing was just a passing fad. :'(

One good think about CI's banter was the potential for new members since the site was visited so much to begin with.  Lots of bad comes with that, too, of course.

But if I stumbled in to this site somehow I'd have no clue what was going on.  Couldn't even break the ice with a "What's the free shipping code?"  Nothing to have shipped.
I was wondering that too.....once everyone (that is going to) migrates over here where will new members come from?

« Reply #323 on: June 05, 2014, 04:38:24 PM »

[...]
Indeed.  I didn't realize they were twins.  Oh, the possibilities.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #324 on: June 05, 2014, 04:38:25 PM »

going to be leaving shortly, take train from NYC to NJ, get my car, and then drive to Staten Island(about 20 miles), to pic up my mom for the weekend.  Saturday is daughters dance recital.  see you guys tomorrow.
Have a good afternoon Flip.

« Reply #325 on: June 05, 2014, 04:38:48 PM »

Sorry, Sis in Law stopped by so I am a little behind on the recaps.
The hot twin?   ;D
Well hot to me anyway, 2 minutes older than the wife but I always thought I chose the wrong one.
I'm certain I chose the wrong one and she isn't even a twin.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #326 on: June 05, 2014, 04:39:52 PM »

[...]
I guess I should give up since I haven't gotten lucky yet after 34 years.

« Reply #327 on: June 05, 2014, 04:40:06 PM »

No new members today, WTF?  I guess this thing was just a passing fad. :'(

One good think about CI's banter was the potential for new members since the site was visited so much to begin with.  Lots of bad comes with that, too, of course.

But if I stumbled in to this site somehow I'd have no clue what was going on.  Couldn't even break the ice with a "What's the free shipping code?"  Nothing to have shipped.
I'm not that worried.  Remember, it's just phase 1.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #328 on: June 05, 2014, 04:41:27 PM »

20 Liga Privada Undercrown Belicoso
                    5/27.50
[...]

« Reply #329 on: June 05, 2014, 04:41:57 PM »

No new members today, WTF?  I guess this thing was just a passing fad. :'(

One good think about CI's banter was the potential for new members since the site was visited so much to begin with.  Lots of bad comes with that, too, of course.

But if I stumbled in to this site somehow I'd have no clue what was going on.  Couldn't even break the ice with a "What's the free shipping code?"  Nothing to have shipped.
I'm not that worried.  Remember, it's just phase 1.
Yes, I keep fogetting.