Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #300 on: June 05, 2014, 04:25:26 PM »

Having connectivity problems with the site.  Timing out.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #301 on: June 05, 2014, 04:26:08 PM »

19 Partagas Cifuentes Diciembre
                  10/29.50
18 CAO America
                   3/16.99
17 Rocky Patel Signature
                  10/34.99
16 L'Atelier Surrogates Animal Cracker Gordo
                  5/34.99
15 Alec Bradley Flight Sampler No. 2
                 10/34.99
14 El Centurion Robusto
                  5/27.50
13 Varina Farms Breakfast Blend Toro
                 10/29.99
12 601 Serie Green Habano Oscuro
                 10/37.50
11 Perdomo ESV 2002 Natural Epicure Toro
                 5/27.50
10 Romeo y Julieta Habana Reserve Churchill
                10/34.99
 9 La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No.58 Gordo
                 5/22.50
 8 Sons of Anarchy by Black Crown Toro
                10/37.50
 7 Tatuaje El Triunfador No.2 Belicoso
                5/27.50
 6 CAO Brazilia Gol
               10/38.99
 5 Padilla 1932 Torpedo
                5/24.50
 4 Gurkha Symphony Grand Rothschild
               10/32.50
 3 AVO Domaine Robusto Toro
                5/29.50
 2 Oliva Master Blends III Robusto
               10/39.99
 1 Flor de LasAntillas
                5/27.50
Sorry, Sis in Law stopped by so I am a little behind on the recaps.

« Reply #302 on: June 05, 2014, 04:26:14 PM »

Among the reasons Cuba has lost its lawsuits is that its entire cigar industry is built on assets that were seized from private owners.  Judges in countries under the rule of law have a real problem with plaintiffs who want to invoke the rule of law outside their borders while historically and actively dismissing the rule of law within their borders.

I suppose I can understand that.  "Hey, Altadis is stealing our name!"  Hey, fucker, you stole it, too.  Zip it.  Case dismissed.
Which, as I'm looking at what I can find on the case law, is pretty much it.  That, and the legal doctrine that says "No one in the US is going to think a cigar for sale in the US with the name 'Cohiba' is from Cuba, because everyone knows Cuban cigars can't be sold in the US.

This, of course, sounds utterly ridiculous, but has a sort of perverse logic.
No, we legally buy Cohiba cigars, from the Dominican Republic.  Have you seen the new Bacardi commercial, how they left Cuba, when the state took over the rum distilleries, and went elsewhere to make their families rum
Alberto, who is that beautiful woman with you in the photo ... your lovely wife?
  No she is wax, from Madame Toussouds Wax museum here in NY! but the wife did take the picture.  I think she was one of Charlies Angels.
Jaclyn Smith....
Amen.

« Reply #303 on: June 05, 2014, 04:26:52 PM »

It's as if you were all at my lunch table today.  I swear we were talking about the exact same things.
The Tattoo sucking, or Cuba?
Communism, Cuba versus China, lack of manufacturing in the U.S, blah blah blah.  I wasn't really listening because I was busy throwing poo.
Did you make sure to wash your hands before touching it?
332174.gif
Oh, friggin' cool... The animation actually worked when I clicked the image.  I must have enabled something because I was testing that yesterday.  Wonder what it was?
Oh my....that could open up a whole new level of perversion.
Animated gif works but apparently animated jpg is no bueno.  Although I think that Chip must have fucked something up when re-sizing the image because I ain't ever heard of no animated jpg.

« Reply #304 on: June 05, 2014, 04:27:17 PM »

[...]
Uh-huh.  Let me guess...the wife isn't home?  :o

« Reply #305 on: June 05, 2014, 04:27:53 PM »

[...]

One of the reasons, i wasn't very successful at dating, couldn't remember the ladies names.  ::)

« Reply #306 on: June 05, 2014, 04:28:26 PM »

Having connectivity problems with the site.  Timing out.
Haven't noticed any issues but let me know.  Perhaps I have to remove the animated gifs?

« Reply #307 on: June 05, 2014, 04:29:18 PM »

Sorry, Sis in Law stopped by so I am a little behind on the recaps.
The hot twin?   ;D

« Reply #308 on: June 05, 2014, 04:30:23 PM »

[...]
just reminded me of this joke...
My girlfriend and I had been dating for over a year, and so we decided to get married. My parents helped us in every way, my friends encouraged me, and my girlfriend? She was a dream! There was only one thing bothering me, very much indeed, and that one thing was her younger sister. My prospective sister-in-law was twenty years of age, wore tight mini skirts and low cut blouses. She would regularly bend down when near me and I got many a pleasant view of her underwear. It had to be deliberate. She never did it when she was near anyone else.

One day her little sister called and asked me to come over to check the wedding invitations. She was alone when I arrived. She whispered to me that soon I was to be married, and she had feelings and desires for me that she couldn't overcome and didn't really want to overcome. She told me that she wanted to make love to me just once before I got married and committed my life to her sister. I was in total shock and couldn't say a word. She said, "I'm going upstairs to my bedroom, and if you want to go ahead with it just come up and get me." I was stunned. I was frozen in shock as I watched her go up the stairs. When she reached the top she pulled down her panties and threw them down the stairs at me. I stood there for a moment, then turned and went straight to the front door. I opened the door and stepped out of the house. I walked straight towards my car. My future father-in-law was standing outside. With tears in his eyes he hugged me and said, "We are very happy that you have passed our little test. We couldn't ask for a better man for our daughter. Welcome to the family".

The moral of this story is:

Always keep your condoms in your car.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #309 on: June 05, 2014, 04:30:27 PM »

Having connectivity problems with the site.  Timing out.
Haven't noticed any issues but let me know.  Perhaps I have to remove the animated gifs?

I don't think it is gif related.  Just getting no response from the server.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #310 on: June 05, 2014, 04:32:18 PM »

Having connectivity problems with the site.  Timing out.
Haven't noticed any issues but let me know.  Perhaps I have to remove the animated gifs?

I don't think it is gif related.  Just getting no response from the server.
Bic servers jumped ship, too.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #311 on: June 05, 2014, 04:32:43 PM »

Oh, friggin' cool... The animation actually worked when I clicked the image.  I must have enabled something because I was testing that yesterday.  Wonder what it was?
Oh my....that could open up a whole new level of perversion.

It certainly could. ;)

Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #312 on: June 05, 2014, 04:33:56 PM »

Having connectivity problems with the site.  Timing out.
Haven't noticed any issues but let me know.  Perhaps I have to remove the animated gifs?
There is an option to 'stay signed in' or set a length of time....or was
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #313 on: June 05, 2014, 04:34:29 PM »

Sorry, Sis in Law stopped by so I am a little behind on the recaps.
The hot twin?   ;D
Well hot to me anyway, 2 minutes older than the wife but I always thought I chose the wrong one.

« Reply #314 on: June 05, 2014, 04:34:44 PM »

[...]

LMFAO!