« Reply #150 on: June 05, 2014, 11:02:43 AM »

It's driving me crazy that the sake bomb hasn't hit any other stores than smoke inn
Soon!  I can feel it.  Really eager to try those.  Wonder why Smoke Inn ALWAYS gets everything first?  Closer to the distributors?  Can't possibly make THAT much of a difference, but everyone else seems to get stuff at the same time, which is always a few weeks after SI.
Well don't forget they have the Bunker Buster exclusive release coming also so they must be in bed together somehow

« Reply #151 on: June 05, 2014, 11:05:37 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Concrete pouring day yesterday, so no banter time.  What'd I miss?

On CI's banter?  Nothing at all.  Morning, Bret.
CI has a banter?  Imagine that!  Morning, Joe.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #152 on: June 05, 2014, 11:05:53 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Concrete pouring day yesterday, so no banter time.  What'd I miss?
\\\\Just got here.....mornin' Bret. Jam at CI
And it's now easier than ever to just go back and read through the drivel from past days, should you want to for some bizarr-o reason.

« Reply #153 on: June 05, 2014, 11:06:31 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Concrete pouring day yesterday, so no banter time.  What'd I miss?
Morning Bret, don't forget your rubber boots
Whoa, bet that would have been better than having to jackhammer my sneakers off yesterday, huh?

« Reply #154 on: June 05, 2014, 11:09:16 AM »

Spectre robs just arrived from the sis.  Man, even through the cello you can smell that lataka or whatever it's called.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #155 on: June 05, 2014, 11:09:34 AM »

It's driving me crazy that the sake bomb hasn't hit any other stores than smoke inn
Soon!  I can feel it.  Really eager to try those.  Wonder why Smoke Inn ALWAYS gets everything first?  Closer to the distributors?  Can't possibly make THAT much of a difference, but everyone else seems to get stuff at the same time, which is always a few weeks after SI.
Well don't forget they have the Bunker Buster exclusive release coming also so they must be in bed together somehow
Famous has made a spot for them.....shows backordered at the moment. $60 box/10

« Reply #156 on: June 05, 2014, 11:09:42 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Concrete pouring day yesterday, so no banter time.  What'd I miss?
\\\\Just got here.....mornin' Bret. Jam at CI
Why, so there is!  And me with a little bit of cash today.  Not much, some.  But before I get enticed by anything there...Joe, what's the killer deal of the day?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #157 on: June 05, 2014, 11:10:30 AM »

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Busy morning here.

« Reply #158 on: June 05, 2014, 11:11:20 AM »

Morning, muchachos.  Concrete pouring day yesterday, so no banter time.  What'd I miss?
\\\\Just got here.....mornin' Bret. Jam at CI
And it's now easier than ever to just go back and read through the drivel from past days, should you want to for some bizarr-o reason.
Uh, you mean here or at CI?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #159 on: June 05, 2014, 11:12:40 AM »

Spectre robs just arrived from the sis.  Man, even through the cello you can smell that lataka or whatever it's called.
Sure can, Morning Mark.  Love that smell!  Didn't think it came across much in the flavors, or at least not as much as the smell would indicate, but it's a nice "curve ball" in the rotation.  If you enjoy it I would recommend the MUWAT Kentucky Fire Cured.  More Latakia flavor from what I'm used to with pipes.  But if you generally don't like latakia, I would avoid the KFC at all costs.

« Reply #160 on: June 05, 2014, 11:13:25 AM »

It's driving me crazy that the sake bomb hasn't hit any other stores than smoke inn
Soon!  I can feel it.  Really eager to try those.  Wonder why Smoke Inn ALWAYS gets everything first?  Closer to the distributors?  Can't possibly make THAT much of a difference, but everyone else seems to get stuff at the same time, which is always a few weeks after SI.
Well don't forget they have the Bunker Buster exclusive release coming also so they must be in bed together somehow
Famous has made a spot for them.....shows backordered at the moment. $60 box/10
Yeah Dave they had that slot since they showed up a smokeinn, I put a box in my cart to potentially use a big coupon but they never showed up

« Reply #161 on: June 05, 2014, 11:13:30 AM »

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Busy morning here.
Morning, Steve.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #162 on: June 05, 2014, 11:15:30 AM »

It's driving me crazy that the sake bomb hasn't hit any other stores than smoke inn
Soon!  I can feel it.  Really eager to try those.  Wonder why Smoke Inn ALWAYS gets everything first?  Closer to the distributors?  Can't possibly make THAT much of a difference, but everyone else seems to get stuff at the same time, which is always a few weeks after SI.
Well don't forget they have the Bunker Buster exclusive release coming also so they must be in bed together somehow
Famous has made a spot for them.....shows backordered at the moment. $60 box/10
Yeah Dave they had that slot since they showed up a smokeinn, I put a box in my cart to potentially use a big coupon but they never showed up
Damn them.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #163 on: June 05, 2014, 11:16:10 AM »

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Busy morning here.
Howdy, Steve.

« Reply #164 on: June 05, 2014, 11:16:56 AM »

Good morning/afternoon everyone. Busy morning here.
Morning Steve