Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33

glassken

« Reply #450 on: June 05, 2014, 10:39:50 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!

One reason I never walk the dog during the daylight.  Plus it's so f'n hot this time of year otherwise.  Evening Ken.
Howdy, Tres Bean!

« Reply #451 on: June 05, 2014, 10:42:49 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!

One reason I never walk the dog during the daylight.  Plus it's so f'n hot this time of year otherwise.  Evening Ken.
Howdy, Tres Bean!

Is that a 601 greenie corona in the picture? You might have said, but I'm too lazy to scroll back and see.  Love those greenie coronas.
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #452 on: June 05, 2014, 10:43:05 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.

« Reply #453 on: June 05, 2014, 10:43:18 PM »

SHOTS!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #454 on: June 05, 2014, 10:45:12 PM »

« Reply #455 on: June 05, 2014, 10:46:37 PM »

SHOTS!
you so fancy.

Indeed.  There, I did it, gratuitous PW'ing, just to get out of this cursed newbie status.

« Reply #456 on: June 05, 2014, 10:47:48 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.
You're a pain in the ass.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #457 on: June 05, 2014, 10:48:29 PM »

SHOTS!
you so fancy.

Indeed.  There, I did it, gratuitous PW'ing, just to get out of this cursed newbie status.
didn't tony tell ya, we need 10,000 posts to get out of this Junior status.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #458 on: June 05, 2014, 10:48:28 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!
Was the dog successful?
yes, and then wanted to smell it on the way back! Dogs!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #459 on: June 05, 2014, 10:49:22 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.
You're a pain in the ass.
its good to be the KING

« Reply #460 on: June 05, 2014, 10:49:56 PM »

SHOTS!
you so fancy.

Indeed.  There, I did it, gratuitous PW'ing, just to get out of this cursed newbie status.
You got 4 more posts to go.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #461 on: June 05, 2014, 10:49:57 PM »

This Chateau Real has been pretty good.  A bit too mild for this time of night, but good flavors nonetheless.  LAT46 up next.
Going to fire up a smaller cigar. 601 Green from that box deal a couple years back that everyone seems to remember!
Oooooh, I like that idea Ken.  Maybe we should use that space to type in the cigar that we're currently smoking.  Of course, mine would remain mostly blank.  How's that 601 treating you?  My box is still completely intact. (That's what she said too, but she was full of shit).
LMAO! on both counts! have not fired it up yet. Was walking dog so he could shit in the neighbors yard!
Was the dog successful?
yes, and then wanted to smell it on the way back! Dogs!
hey, I do the same thing.

« Reply #462 on: June 05, 2014, 10:52:16 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.
You're a pain in the ass.
its good to be the KING
You look like the piss boy.

« Reply #463 on: June 05, 2014, 10:53:07 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.
You're a pain in the ass.

+1.  Just sayin'
Logged

Wenglish

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • It tastes like a cigar.
Re: 6/5/2014
« Reply #464 on: June 05, 2014, 10:55:41 PM »

Hey Tony, think we could get the image size cap increased?   I really don't feel like setting my Nexus to minimum quality to get under the limit.
You're a pain in the ass.

Of course.  I set it to medium and size was still too big and then I was too lazy to take some more and reupload them.  Or open photoshop and edit them down.  Just let me upload huge panoramic pictures of petite coronas.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33