Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]

I would have gone with Oy purchase lull, but that's just me.
I would have gone with Weather Channel Lull
Nobody on the banter checks the weather channel.  Why would we when we have you giving us hourly updates.  And without the ads.
Next year I am making it a paid subscription service with ads

I would have gone with Oy purchase lull, but that's just me.
I would have gone with Weather Channel Lull
Nobody on the banter checks the weather channel.  Why would we when we have you giving us hourly updates.  And without the ads.
Next year I am making it a paid subscription service with ads
Good luck with that, AlRokerDave.

I would have gone with Oy purchase lull, but that's just me.
I would have gone with Weather Channel Lull
Nobody on the banter checks the weather channel.  Why would we when we have you giving us hourly updates.  And without the ads.
Next year I am making it a paid subscription service with ads
LMAO!

OK, should we give them credit and say redhead run?

OK, should we give them credit and say redhead run?
Dean needs no help with credit.  He earns it the hard way.
No pum intended.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]