Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

« Reply #135 on: August 23, 2017, 08:07:20 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Well, I'm heading out with a Nica Rustica for the evening.
Enjoy.

« Reply #136 on: August 23, 2017, 08:12:23 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Well, I'm heading out with a Nica Rustica for the evening.
Enjoy.
You bet, nice cool, clear evening, 72 degrees.

« Reply #137 on: August 23, 2017, 08:14:04 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Don't think the Manchester car rental places are open early.  Just have to leave the car.

« Reply #138 on: August 23, 2017, 08:22:49 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Don't think the Manchester car rental places are open early.  Just have to leave the car.
Yeah, that Manchester open at 6 am thing blows, but I'm flying out of Hartford, which opens at 4 am, so hopefully no issues.

« Reply #139 on: August 23, 2017, 08:35:19 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Gotta get an early start myself. Need to be on a conference call by 7 so need to be out of the house by 5:30. If only that meant hazzuh time came earlier too...

« Reply #140 on: August 23, 2017, 08:38:34 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Gotta get an early start myself. Need to be on a conference call by 7 so need to be out of the house by 5:30. If only that meant hazzuh time came earlier too...
So who's going to flip the page tonight?

« Reply #141 on: August 23, 2017, 08:49:43 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Gotta get an early start myself. Need to be on a conference call by 7 so need to be out of the house by 5:30. If only that meant hazzuh time came earlier too...
I have more flexibility, now if I could only stay sleeping past 4 or 5.

« Reply #142 on: August 23, 2017, 08:49:43 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Gotta get an early start myself. Need to be on a conference call by 7 so need to be out of the house by 5:30. If only that meant hazzuh time came earlier too...
1.5 hour commute?  Sheesh.  I have an 8 hr one tomorrow, but still....

« Reply #143 on: August 23, 2017, 08:53:53 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Gotta get an early start myself. Need to be on a conference call by 7 so need to be out of the house by 5:30. If only that meant hazzuh time came earlier too...
1.5 hour commute?  Sheesh.  I have an 8 hr one tomorrow, but still....
No commute for me, just go wiz, pour a cup of Cuban and back to bed

« Reply #144 on: August 23, 2017, 08:55:05 PM »

I guess now Dean has 4 hours of unused time this evening.

« Reply #145 on: August 23, 2017, 08:59:03 PM »

LMAO, I always heard fiddling with your tallywacker made ya blind.

NOT FIT TO FIGHT:  Chinese kids are ‘too fat and masturbate too much to join the army’, government claims, adding they’re going BLIND from fiddling with their phones

« Reply #146 on: August 23, 2017, 08:59:51 PM »

I guess now Dean has 4 hours of unused time this evening.
Could have built a gazebo in that time.
Logged

Short stack

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #147 on: August 23, 2017, 09:03:49 PM »

LMAO, I always heard fiddling with your tallywacker made ya blind.

NOT FIT TO FIGHT:  Chinese kids are ‘too fat and masturbate too much to join the army’, government claims, adding they’re going BLIND from fiddling with their phones
//All that applies. to me except the phone part and I still got sent to Vietnam Nam

« Reply #148 on: August 23, 2017, 09:06:04 PM »

LMAO, I always heard fiddling with your tallywacker made ya blind.

NOT FIT TO FIGHT:  Chinese kids are ‘too fat and masturbate too much to join the army’, government claims, adding they’re going BLIND from fiddling with their phones
//All that applies. to me except the phone part and I still got sent to Vietnam Nam
Evening Short Stack, yeah me too except I declined their invitation to Vietnam nam.

« Reply #149 on: August 23, 2017, 09:09:17 PM »

Next time Bean thinks he had a bad flight because he arrived late this shows it could have been worse.

A woman was apparently found dead Wednesday on a flight arriving to Bush Intercontinental Airport, according to local television reports.

It is unclear how the passenger died on the Qatar Airway
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11