Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2017, 07:00:27 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?
Obviously we are.
I should just flip the page a 7:30pm. Or maybe I should use GMT.
Have you ever thought about an auto-flip upgrade ::)

Morning Mayor, you could just GFY the whiners.
Honestly haven't thought of auto-flip in quite some time. I probably should just do it. But then I'm putting myself out of a job and I'll be just like the man.
Just think of it as the ability to focus on other assignments.
"Other Assignments" Like going to bed earlier to snuggle up with the little lady, ooooh la la.......

« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2017, 07:06:39 AM »

[...]

I was thinking more like pumpkins instead of stars for October, but if that's what he really wants... ;)

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2017, 07:08:43 AM »

Its lottery day!

« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2017, 07:10:18 AM »

good morning 3 Daves and a Tony.
Sounds like the name of a sitcom. Good morning, Deano.

« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2017, 07:10:20 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?
Obviously we are.
I should just flip the page a 7:30pm. Or maybe I should use GMT.
Have you ever thought about an auto-flip upgrade ::)

Morning Mayor, you could just GFY the whiners.
Honestly haven't thought of auto-flip in quite some time. I probably should just do it. But then I'm putting myself out of a job and I'll be just like the man.
Just think of it as the ability to focus on other assignments.
Or get some sleep.

« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2017, 07:11:26 AM »

[...]

You ruined this for me, Dave.

« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2017, 07:18:38 AM »

Today is National Sponge Cake Day.

« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2017, 07:19:31 AM »

[...]

;D

« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2017, 07:20:44 AM »

Today is National Sponge Cake Day.
A.K.A. Angel Food Cake,  yummy good with some strawberries and whipped cream on top.

« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2017, 07:21:27 AM »

good morning 3 Daves and a Tony.
Morning Dean, is it a golf day?

« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2017, 07:26:00 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, and assorted Daves.  Last day here in the NE, this trip anyhow.

« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2017, 07:26:28 AM »

And still no more Fish Vacation Pix :(

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2017, 07:28:01 AM »

Morning Tony, Dean, and assorted Daves.  Last day here in the NE, this trip anyhow.
Morning LastDayBean, Scheduled for flying home tonight or tomorrow?

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2017, 07:29:08 AM »

good morning 3 Daves and a Tony.
Morning Dean, is it a golf day?
nope, hands and ankles still not good and I'm having an issue with my eyes so I made an appointment to see an ophthalmologist this morning.

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2017, 07:30:35 AM »

Rocky Day at the Sis, and the new Oliva line from CI.  On with the day we go.
From Black Honeys to Rocky Day, WTF is the trend line there?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11