Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

« Reply #150 on: August 23, 2017, 09:30:29 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Gotta get an early start myself. Need to be on a conference call by 7 so need to be out of the house by 5:30. If only that meant hazzuh time came earlier too...
1.5 hour commute?  Sheesh.  I have an 8 hr one tomorrow, but still....
At that hour it will probably only be an hour but I don't want to cut it too close.

« Reply #151 on: August 23, 2017, 09:31:24 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Gotta get an early start myself. Need to be on a conference call by 7 so need to be out of the house by 5:30. If only that meant hazzuh time came earlier too...
So who's going to flip the page tonight?
You are!

« Reply #152 on: August 23, 2017, 09:32:16 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Gotta get an early start myself. Need to be on a conference call by 7 so need to be out of the house by 5:30. If only that meant hazzuh time came earlier too...
1.5 hour commute?  Sheesh.  I have an 8 hr one tomorrow, but still....
No commute for me, just go wiz, pour a cup of Cuban and back to bed
Just don't mess up the order.

« Reply #153 on: August 23, 2017, 10:36:41 PM »

La Palina Classic and Dr Pepper here.
No smoke here tonight, gotta get up early to catch my flight.  Plus NJDave kept me up past my bedtime last night, draggin' a bit.
Gotta get an early start myself. Need to be on a conference call by 7 so need to be out of the house by 5:30. If only that meant hazzuh time came earlier too...
So who's going to flip the page tonight?
You are!
I can tell you how that will turn out.   :-[
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]