Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11

« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2017, 06:27:07 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2017, 06:28:04 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
Sheesh.
Morning OhioDave.
Morning, ChowdahDave. How long you up there?
Head home tomorrow evening.

« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2017, 06:29:10 AM »

Morning Snowflakes
Morning WeeksToGoDave.

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2017, 06:29:21 AM »

Mashing:

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack For $34

Buy 2 Paks for $68 then use the cat code and you get 20 smokes delivered for $56.44.
That's a nice deal.

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2017, 06:29:36 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?
Obviously we are.

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2017, 06:30:27 AM »

Mashing:

Nica Rustica by Drew Estate El Brujito 10 Pack For $34

Buy 2 Paks for $68 then use the cat code and you get 20 smokes delivered for $56.44.
That's a nice deal.
Think even Cheapy Cheapo might go for that one.

« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2017, 06:32:02 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?
Obviously we are.
I should just flip the page a 7:30pm. Or maybe I should use GMT.

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2017, 06:40:22 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?
Obviously we are.
I should just flip the page a 7:30pm. Or maybe I should use GMT.
Or you could just set up the damn auto flip.  ;D

« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2017, 06:40:49 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?
Obviously we are.
I should just flip the page a 7:30pm. Or maybe I should use GMT.
Have you ever thought about an auto-flip upgrade ::)

Morning Mayor, you could just GFY the whiners.

« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2017, 06:44:34 AM »

Looks like former TS Harvey might reorganize and drop some significant rain on south/southeast Texas  this weekend.

« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2017, 06:50:31 AM »

Morning Snowflakes
Morning WeeksToGoDave.
Will not be long, I will be glad to get out of the Middle East up here in the Austin Tech World.

Will even have a home very soon.

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2017, 06:52:42 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?
Obviously we are.
I should just flip the page a 7:30pm. Or maybe I should use GMT.
Or you could just set up the damn auto flip.  ;D
Oh. That's a good idea.

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2017, 06:54:50 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?
Obviously we are.
I should just flip the page a 7:30pm. Or maybe I should use GMT.
Have you ever thought about an auto-flip upgrade ::)

Morning Mayor, you could just GFY the whiners.
Honestly haven't thought of auto-flip in quite some time. I probably should just do it. But then I'm putting myself out of a job and I'll be just like the man.

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2017, 06:58:00 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
So when did you finally get this page turned?
1:03:59 am
But who's counting?
Obviously we are.
I should just flip the page a 7:30pm. Or maybe I should use GMT.
Have you ever thought about an auto-flip upgrade ::)

Morning Mayor, you could just GFY the whiners.
Honestly haven't thought of auto-flip in quite some time. I probably should just do it. But then I'm putting myself out of a job and I'll be just like the man.
Just think of it as the ability to focus on other assignments.

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2017, 06:59:23 AM »

good morning 3 Daves and a Tony.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11