Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2017, 07:30:40 AM »

Morning ObamacareDean.  Hope you can relax at the picnic instead of working the whole time.

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2017, 07:38:01 AM »

Morning MedicareDean.  Hope you can relax at the picnic instead of working the whole time.
weather update has steady rain all day.

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2017, 07:38:48 AM »

good morning Daves. another day of hurting and no response from the doctor.
we may get a brief thunderstorm this morning coming in off the gulf.
EPC 2nd and coffee. going to have to run to the bank before I start picking up people for the picnic, the stop and get a Mother's Day card and flowers for the redhead and lady.
Morning TooBusyDean
not too busy, just a lot of running around.

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2017, 08:33:09 AM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2017, 08:42:49 AM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2017, 08:47:47 AM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2017, 08:55:01 AM »

Today's Highlight in History:

On May 13, 1917, three shepherd children, Lucia de Jesus dos Santos and two of her cousins, Jacinta and Francisco Marto, reported seeing a vision of the Virgin Mary near Fatima, Portugal; it was the first of six such apparitions that the children claimed to have witnessed.
I'll have what they're having.

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2017, 08:55:16 AM »

Good morning, boys.

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2017, 08:59:42 AM »

Morning MedicareDean.  Hope you can relax at the picnic instead of working the whole time.
weather update has steady rain all day.

Here too but nothing's been canceled yet.

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2017, 09:09:18 AM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.
it's a 12 step function. tickets sold, food purchased, we have a large pavillion I believe. will be a bit of financial  lose until the next indoor event in June.

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2017, 09:31:26 AM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.
it's a 12 step function. tickets sold, food purchased, we have a large pavillion I believe. will be a bit of financial  lose until the next indoor event in June.
Hopefully it won't be as bad as the weatherman is predicting. He's usually wrong.

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2017, 09:44:32 AM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.
it's a 12 step function. tickets sold, food purchased, we have a large pavillion I believe. will be a bit of financial  lose until the next indoor event in June.
Hopefully it won't be as bad as the weatherman is predicting. He's usually wrong.
we REALLY need the rain so it doesn't matter to me. figuring out who has freezers and space enough for all the food will be a hassle.

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2017, 09:55:49 AM »

I'm off.

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2017, 10:02:04 AM »

I'm off.
Have fun. Don't work too hard.

« Reply #29 on: May 13, 2017, 10:14:24 AM »

I ought to think about getting ready. got my cane and umbrella loaded. looks like a day of steady rain.
Sounds to me like a day to reschedule a picnic
Looked at your weather radar, assuming it is all outdoors rescheduling is definitely the only rational decision.  There are some strong thunderstorm cells in that system.
it's a 12 step function. tickets sold, food purchased, we have a large pavillion I believe. will be a bit of financial  lose until the next indoor event in June.
Dean always leaves out the minor details such as "we have a pavilion" , well fuk Dean what difference does it make if it is raining unless the wind is blowing hard?
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4