CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/3/2014  (Read 102733 times)

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #345 on: June 03, 2014, 01:47:59 PM »

Yeah, they're a Meier & Dutch owned brand.  You'll only find them at CI, Cigar.com, and a few other affiliated sites that they own... which they'll never admit to being related to in a million years.  Famous has their share of exclusives as well, just don't hear about them as much.  CI/AJF can market the hell outta there stuff, I'll give 'em that.

That's what I figured. I did bid on a 5pk of Puros after some talk last week. We will see. or I will see... At least before Bret anyway. He's out there blind as a bat, driving a car like DiCaprio in Wolf of Wallstreet... Too vague? Funny movie.

Haven't seen that movie yet.  I do like the MOW Puro Authenticos.  My favorite of the MoW line.  Actually, it's the only MoW line I like.  The maduro is OK.
No ruination? I love that cigar in the corona size.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #346 on: June 03, 2014, 01:49:20 PM »

Liquor store time!!! I'll post a sideways pic of my haul when I get back.
  Why will you flip the car?

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #347 on: June 03, 2014, 01:50:01 PM »

Haha, yeah I think at one point the thought I stole SLY's name.  Didn't mean to confuse, I just couldn't think of anything.  And I'm not black, so I didn't want IMNBIMM to offend anyone. Wanted to start fresh. Nice site here. I stopped bantering because CI won't let me sign in anymore. Id log in, but it wouldn't stick.
User Name is fine but if you ever want to change it, PM me.
I just might so I don't get the stepchild treatment.  I saw tits on someone's avi so why not?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #348 on: June 03, 2014, 01:51:23 PM »

Taking a break from work with a diesel shortly. Time has really opened the draw on these fatties.  Wish it was a UC or a manowark.  Oh well, got to smoke them to make some space. Morning all.
Boy you sure did confuse the heck out of Johnny last night.  Glad to see you posting.  I won't lie though, I always loved your other moniker.

I'm still confused.

User Name is his current moniker on this site.  On CI's banter he goes by ImNotBlackImMaduro; he hadn't posted for over a year.

Ah, okay. I'm just a noob to all you old school CI Banterer's. I thought he may have been posting as someone else just to Fuck with Johnny.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #349 on: June 03, 2014, 01:52:46 PM »

Haha, yeah I think at one point the thought I stole SLY's name.  Didn't mean to confuse, I just couldn't think of anything.  And I'm not black, so I didn't want IMNBIMM to offend anyone. Wanted to start fresh. Nice site here. I stopped bantering because CI won't let me sign in anymore. Id log in, but it wouldn't stick.
User Name is fine but if you ever want to change it, PM me.
I just might so I don't get the stepchild treatment.  I saw tits on someone's avi so why not?
We're a self censored site.  But just in case, I choose not to display the avatars for myself. :D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #350 on: June 03, 2014, 01:53:17 PM »

Taking a break from work with a diesel shortly. Time has really opened the draw on these fatties.  Wish it was a UC or a manowark.  Oh well, got to smoke them to make some space. Morning all.
Boy you sure did confuse the heck out of Johnny last night.  Glad to see you posting.  I won't lie though, I always loved your other moniker.

I'm still confused.

User Name is his current moniker on this site.  On CI's banter he goes by ImNotBlackImMaduro; he hadn't posted for over a year.
I think it was just the "User Name" part that was confusing jr. At least that's how I read it.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #351 on: June 03, 2014, 01:53:33 PM »

Hola, Flip.
  Got a new gig as moderator , I see...

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #352 on: June 03, 2014, 01:55:25 PM »

Hola, Flip.
Hardly.  I've been trying not to login as an administrator.  Just letting the forum auto-correct itself.  In fact, I've got a bunch of back-to-backs so y'all are on your own.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #353 on: June 03, 2014, 01:56:34 PM »

Hola, Flip.
Hardly.  I've been trying not to login as an administrator.  Just letting the forum auto-correct itself.
Evolution at it's best.

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
« Reply #354 on: June 03, 2014, 01:57:00 PM »

I'm still confused.

I think it was just the "User Name" part that was confusing jr. At least that's how I read it.
  Yeah he thought I didn't pick a user name but I was telling him I had.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #355 on: June 03, 2014, 01:57:44 PM »

Hola, Flip.
Hardly.  I've been trying not to login as an administrator.  Just letting the forum auto-correct itself.
Evolution at it's best.
Hazzuh in advance.  I think the scroll should be your thing.   :D

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #356 on: June 03, 2014, 01:59:15 PM »

Hola, Flip.
Evolution at it's best.
/////As the admin wants, so shall it be.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #357 on: June 03, 2014, 01:59:39 PM »

Hola, Flip.
Evolution at it's best.

He 'gives' you the scroll, but hijacks your HAZZAH!

Sheesh.

sfish

« Reply #358 on: June 03, 2014, 01:59:40 PM »

Yeah, they're a Meier & Dutch owned brand.  You'll only find them at CI, Cigar.com, and a few other affiliated sites that they own... which they'll never admit to being related to in a million years.  Famous has their share of exclusives as well, just don't hear about them as much.  CI/AJF can market the hell outta there stuff, I'll give 'em that.

That's what I figured. I did bid on a 5pk of Puros after some talk last week. We will see. or I will see... At least before Bret anyway. He's out there blind as a bat, driving a car like DiCaprio in Wolf of Wallstreet... Too vague? Funny movie.
The Cerebral Palsy Stage

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #359 on: June 03, 2014, 01:59:45 PM »

I'm still confused.

Yeah he thought I didn't pick a user name but I was telling him I had.
Exactly.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 48