BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #330 on: June 03, 2014, 01:35:21 PM »

Coupon clipping can make a big difference. imho, fwiw, no offense, gfy!

Indeed.  I suppose those Diesels can be made cheaper with CI's coupons at the moment.  So... there's that. I'd still pay a dollar or two more for the Tat Black, easily.

Oh yeah. Strange the Deisel stuff isn't carried at Famous. Special contract w/CI?
AJ and CI are gods. You do not question AJ and CI.

... even on a Tuesday. I thought Joe was just getting warmed up with the AJ talk.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #331 on: June 03, 2014, 01:35:53 PM »

Coupon clipping can make a big difference. imho, fwiw, no offense, gfy!

Indeed.  I suppose those Diesels can be made cheaper with CI's coupons at the moment.  So... there's that. I'd still pay a dollar or two more for the Tat Black, easily.

Oh yeah. Strange the Deisel stuff isn't carried at Famous. Special contract w/CI?

Yeah, they're a Meier & Dutch owned brand.  You'll only find them at CI, Cigar.com, and a few other affiliated sites that they own... which they'll never admit to being related to in a million years.  Famous has their share of exclusives as well, just don't hear about them as much.  CI/AJF can market the hell outta there stuff, I'll give 'em that.

« Reply #332 on: June 03, 2014, 01:37:11 PM »

...But that Black... mmmm...
Legend has it that once you go there... You'll never go back.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #333 on: June 03, 2014, 01:37:20 PM »

Taking a break from work with a diesel shortly. Time has really opened the draw on these fatties.  Wish it was a UC or a manowark.  Oh well, got to smoke them to make some space. Morning all.
Boy you sure did confuse the heck out of Johnny last night.  Glad to see you posting.  I won't lie though, I always loved your other moniker.

I'm still confused.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #334 on: June 03, 2014, 01:40:13 PM »

Taking a break from work with a diesel shortly. Time has really opened the draw on these fatties.  Wish it was a UC or a manowark.  Oh well, got to smoke them to make some space. Morning all.
Boy you sure did confuse the heck out of Johnny last night.  Glad to see you posting.  I won't lie though, I always loved your other moniker.
. Haha, yeah I think at one point the thought I stole SLY's name.  Didn't mean to confuse, I just couldn't think of anything.  And I'm not black, so I didn't want IMNBIMM to offend anyone. Wanted to start fresh. Nice site here. I stopped bantering because CI won't let me sign in anymore. Id log in, but it wouldn't stick.

« Reply #335 on: June 03, 2014, 01:40:17 PM »

Coupon clipping can make a big difference. imho, fwiw, no offense, gfy!

Indeed.  I suppose those Diesels can be made cheaper with CI's coupons at the moment.  So... there's that. I'd still pay a dollar or two more for the Tat Black, easily.
::)  what part of house exclusive to CI don't they seem to get?  have you seen Man 'O' War in B & M's
Oh yeah. Strange the Deisel stuff isn't carried at Famous. Special contract w/CI?
AJ and CI are gods. You do not question AJ and CI.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #336 on: June 03, 2014, 01:41:23 PM »

Liquor store time!!! I'll post a sideways pic of my haul when I get back.

« Reply #337 on: June 03, 2014, 01:41:37 PM »

Taking a break from work with a diesel shortly. Time has really opened the draw on these fatties.  Wish it was a UC or a manowark.  Oh well, got to smoke them to make some space. Morning all.
Boy you sure did confuse the heck out of Johnny last night.  Glad to see you posting.  I won't lie though, I always loved your other moniker.

I'm still confused.
   OK, You have to drag the bar down   :D

« Reply #338 on: June 03, 2014, 01:42:14 PM »

Taking a break from work with a diesel shortly. Time has really opened the draw on these fatties.  Wish it was a UC or a manowark.  Oh well, got to smoke them to make some space. Morning all.
Boy you sure did confuse the heck out of Johnny last night.  Glad to see you posting.  I won't lie though, I always loved your other moniker.

I'm still confused.

User Name is his current moniker on this site.  On CI's banter he goes by ImNotBlackImMaduro; he hadn't posted for over a year.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #339 on: June 03, 2014, 01:43:31 PM »

Yeah, they're a Meier & Dutch owned brand.  You'll only find them at CI, Cigar.com, and a few other affiliated sites that they own... which they'll never admit to being related to in a million years.  Famous has their share of exclusives as well, just don't hear about them as much.  CI/AJF can market the hell outta there stuff, I'll give 'em that.

That's what I figured. I did bid on a 5pk of Puros after some talk last week. We will see. or I will see... At least before Bret anyway. He's out there blind as a bat, driving a car like DiCaprio in Wolf of Wallstreet... Too vague? Funny movie.

« Reply #340 on: June 03, 2014, 01:44:12 PM »

Hola, Flip.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #341 on: June 03, 2014, 01:45:32 PM »

Yeah, they're a Meier & Dutch owned brand.  You'll only find them at CI, Cigar.com, and a few other affiliated sites that they own... which they'll never admit to being related to in a million years.  Famous has their share of exclusives as well, just don't hear about them as much.  CI/AJF can market the hell outta there stuff, I'll give 'em that.

That's what I figured. I did bid on a 5pk of Puros after some talk last week. We will see. or I will see... At least before Bret anyway. He's out there blind as a bat, driving a car like DiCaprio in Wolf of Wallstreet... Too vague? Funny movie.

Haven't seen that movie yet.  I do like the MOW Puro Authenticos.  My favorite of the MoW line.  Actually, it's the only MoW line I like.  The maduro is OK.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #342 on: June 03, 2014, 01:45:38 PM »

Yup, just lurked and cried. Always kept an eye out for deal alerts.

« Reply #343 on: June 03, 2014, 01:46:08 PM »

Haha, yeah I think at one point the thought I stole SLY's name.  Didn't mean to confuse, I just couldn't think of anything.  And I'm not black, so I didn't want IMNBIMM to offend anyone. Wanted to start fresh. Nice site here. I stopped bantering because CI won't let me sign in anymore. Id log in, but it wouldn't stick.
User Name is fine but if you ever want to change it, PM me.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #344 on: June 03, 2014, 01:46:38 PM »

Taking a break from work with a diesel shortly. Time has really opened the draw on these fatties.  Wish it was a UC or a manowark.  Oh well, got to smoke them to make some space. Morning all.
Boy you sure did confuse the heck out of Johnny last night.  Glad to see you posting.  I won't lie though, I always loved your other moniker.
. Haha, yeah I think at one point the thought I stole SLY's name.  Didn't mean to confuse, I just couldn't think of anything.  And I'm not black, so I didn't want IMNBIMM to offend anyone. Wanted to start fresh. Nice site here. I stopped bantering because CI won't let me sign in anymore. Id log in, but it wouldn't stick.
Ohhhh! I'm Maduro....howdy.