jswaykos

« Reply #240 on: June 03, 2014, 11:43:26 AM »

Testing...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #241 on: June 03, 2014, 11:44:08 AM »

Testing...

Weird... same exact file posted from my desktop, but not the phone.
Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #242 on: June 03, 2014, 11:44:28 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It better be.  Otherwise I'm taking the site down.  Between you an me, I agree with what you and Scott were saying, it does smell like salami in here.   :)  No seriously, as it stands today this is no different from CI's banter.  If I ever get around to phase two, perhaps this will make more sense.  I will continue to post in both places too.  Don't sweat it.

Fair enough. I won't. Bet you love hearing all this nonsense from the peanut gallery.
I honestly don't care.  I often forget that I have the admin password.  I expect just as much abuse as I was getting before.  That's why I invited Scott.
I got a text from SteveR offering my 10,000 posts if I come back
Tony, give Scott 50k posts so he get full-fuckin hard-on member status and he shuts up about it. ;)
What's the BFD about post counts?
It just shows how much you are able to screw around at work.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #243 on: June 03, 2014, 11:45:05 AM »

Testing...

This is cool too. Let's you open as attachment.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #244 on: June 03, 2014, 11:45:08 AM »

Testing...

Weird... same exact file posted from my desktop, but not the phone.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #245 on: June 03, 2014, 11:46:23 AM »

Testing...

Weird... same exact file posted from my desktop, but not the phone.

Worked with the larger file, too. Must just be an issue with mobile devices?  That's weird.  Whatever.  I can handle emailing myself a smaller pic and just posting in the morning.  I've resolved this situation to my satisfaction.  I don't much like posting while smoking, anyway.

« Reply #246 on: June 03, 2014, 11:50:55 AM »

[...]

I'm not supposed to screw around at work?  Then why am I here?

« Reply #247 on: June 03, 2014, 11:52:54 AM »

[...]

Tom, we were joking about it because Tony carried over CB's post count from CI. What's next, a rusty trombone?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #248 on: June 03, 2014, 11:55:11 AM »

[/quote]I'm not supposed to screw around at work?  Then why am I here?
[/quote]

Indeed.  Work is my down time.

« Reply #249 on: June 03, 2014, 11:56:01 AM »

Just got a cigar federation email saying they have Unicos, pigs, rats, UF-13's

« Reply #250 on: June 03, 2014, 11:57:12 AM »

Ha! Suck it CB!!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #251 on: June 03, 2014, 11:58:27 AM »

Just got a cigar federation email saying they have Unicos, pigs, rats, UF-13's

I'm always intrigued by what they offer there, especially their Cigar of the Month program.  Really nice stuff.  The fact that it's really expensive stuff keeps me from signing up.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #252 on: June 03, 2014, 11:58:45 AM »

Just got a cigar federation email saying they have Unicos, pigs, rats, UF-13's
Pretty proud of em too.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #253 on: June 03, 2014, 11:58:50 AM »

Hey Scott, Congratulations on geek status!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #254 on: June 03, 2014, 11:59:27 AM »

Ha! Suck it CB!!
Did you just notice?