« Reply #225 on: June 03, 2014, 11:27:02 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.
http://www.picresize.com/
Nice.  I'll have to bookmark this.

« Reply #226 on: June 03, 2014, 11:27:41 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It better be.  Otherwise I'm taking the site down.  Between you an me, I agree with what you and Scott were saying, it does smell like salami in here.   :)  No seriously, as it stands today this is no different from CI's banter.  If I ever get around to phase two, perhaps this will make more sense.  I will continue to post in both places too.  Don't sweat it.

Fair enough. I won't. Bet you love hearing all this nonsense from the peanut gallery.
I honestly don't care.  I often forget that I have the admin password.  I expect just as much abuse as I was getting before.  That's why I invited Scott.
I got a text from SteveR offering my 10,000 posts if I come back
Tony, give Scott 50k posts so he get full-fuckin hard-on member status and he shuts up about it. ;)

« Reply #227 on: June 03, 2014, 11:27:52 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.
http://www.picresize.com/
Nice.  I'll have to bookmark this.
Indeed and save it for phase 2 of your master plan
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #228 on: June 03, 2014, 11:28:33 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.
http://www.picresize.com/

Still ended up too big even after shrinking it by 75%. Oh well. File size allowed is really small. Can't spring for more space, Tony? I thought you were rich? The minivan just a rental?

I'm not serious at all.
« Reply #229 on: June 03, 2014, 11:28:52 AM »

« Reply #230 on: June 03, 2014, 11:29:59 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It better be.  Otherwise I'm taking the site down.  Between you an me, I agree with what you and Scott were saying, it does smell like salami in here.   :)  No seriously, as it stands today this is no different from CI's banter.  If I ever get around to phase two, perhaps this will make more sense.  I will continue to post in both places too.  Don't sweat it.

Fair enough. I won't. Bet you love hearing all this nonsense from the peanut gallery.
I honestly don't care.  I often forget that I have the admin password.  I expect just as much abuse as I was getting before.  That's why I invited Scott.
I got a text from SteveR offering my 10,000 posts if I come back
Tony, give Scott 50k posts so he get full-fuckin hard-on member status and he shuts up about it. ;)
Thanks Dave but that would jump me past the engorged pink piccolo status
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #231 on: June 03, 2014, 11:30:18 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.
That's like advertising shit.  Shouldn't you know that?  I believe if you have the proper pic editor, you can shrink down the resolution.  It automatically shrinks when posted as an avvy but not sure if there is a similar setting for that for attached files.  I guess I can go look.  Sheesh.

The max size allowed is really small. Maybe the iphone just takes really big pictures? I could always upload them somewhere and just use an image code, but that's too much effort, especially when using a phone.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #232 on: June 03, 2014, 11:30:43 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It better be.  Otherwise I'm taking the site down.  Between you an me, I agree with what you and Scott were saying, it does smell like salami in here.   :)  No seriously, as it stands today this is no different from CI's banter.  If I ever get around to phase two, perhaps this will make more sense.  I will continue to post in both places too.  Don't sweat it.

Fair enough. I won't. Bet you love hearing all this nonsense from the peanut gallery.
I honestly don't care.  I often forget that I have the admin password.  I expect just as much abuse as I was getting before.  That's why I invited Scott.
I got a text from SteveR offering me 10,000 posts if I come back

You should take it. I mean, this place could have a serious recovery error and you'd be out like 86 posts.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Why so serious?
« Reply #233 on: June 03, 2014, 11:34:16 AM »

Logged

TRO

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
« Reply #234 on: June 03, 2014, 11:34:17 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
Even your full still looks junior
One day at school Susan asked Johnny if he knew what a penis was. Johnny replied no but that he would find out and return tomorrow with the answer. That night Johnny went to his dad and asked, "What is a penis?" Johnny's dad told him that it would be better if he showed Johnny rather than tell him. So, with that, Johnny's dad took out his penis and told Johnny, "This is a penis and, as a matter of fact, this is a fine specimen." So the next day at school Susan asked Johnny if he found out what a penis was. Johnny told her that he thought it would be better if he showed her rather than tell her. At break they went behind the school and Johnny took out his penis. He then told Susan, "This is a penis and if it where three inches shorter it would be a fine specimen."

« Reply #235 on: June 03, 2014, 11:34:37 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It better be.  Otherwise I'm taking the site down.  Between you an me, I agree with what you and Scott were saying, it does smell like salami in here.   :)  No seriously, as it stands today this is no different from CI's banter.  If I ever get around to phase two, perhaps this will make more sense.  I will continue to post in both places too.  Don't sweat it.

Fair enough. I won't. Bet you love hearing all this nonsense from the peanut gallery.
I honestly don't care.  I often forget that I have the admin password.  I expect just as much abuse as I was getting before.  That's why I invited Scott.
I got a text from SteveR offering me 10,000 posts if I come back

You should take it. I mean, this place could have a serious recovery error and you'd be out like 86 posts.
Steve, didn't you post a separate pic yesterday in the body of a post?

« Reply #236 on: June 03, 2014, 11:37:10 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.
http://www.picresize.com/

Still ended up too big even after shrinking it by 75%. Oh well. File size allowed is really small. Can't spring for more space, Tony? I thought you were rich? The minivan just a rental?
Didn't bother looking at that setting because I thought LTG's link was gonna fix everything.  I'll take a look this afternoon and get back to you.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #237 on: June 03, 2014, 11:40:05 AM »

[...]

Yup.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #238 on: June 03, 2014, 11:42:38 AM »

There is an insert image icon. You have to be in the 'preview' window, not just the quick reply window.

Basically bracket the url with [img]
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #239 on: June 03, 2014, 11:42:49 AM »

Is there an easy way to shrink pics before attaching them? I was trying to post a pic of the Illusione Rothchildes I was smoking last night but the file was too big. Ended up not posting at all.
http://www.picresize.com/

Still ended up too big even after shrinking it by 75%. Oh well. File size allowed is really small. Can't spring for more space, Tony? I thought you were rich? The minivan just a rental?
Didn't bother looking at that setting because I thought LTG's link was gonna fix everything.  I'll take a look this afternoon and get back to you.

It shrinks the file just like many other photo editing apps will do, just seems that the max size is incredibly small.