DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #195 on: June 03, 2014, 11:04:08 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It is now!

« Reply #196 on: June 03, 2014, 11:04:24 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
As if the site, or it's administrator has a choice
Logged

jswaykos

Re: On my fucking soap box for a minute...
« Reply #197 on: June 03, 2014, 11:06:00 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
$$$$$
I'm sure you're right.  If Cuba could lend us a few $trillion, then the embargo would be over.  I guess my point is more about how the public is not outraged by shit like this.

Because Beyoncé and Jay-Z make for more exciting television. We value entertainment in this country.

« Reply #198 on: June 03, 2014, 11:06:47 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It is now!
I'm just rolling watching Tony try to have a serious "embargo" conversation on his cute little chat room while Grievance Tuesday ignites beneath his feet
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #199 on: June 03, 2014, 11:07:26 AM »

While we're copy and pasting from the CI site, maybe we should discuss this post from Joe - I just had to step out for some fresh air, it stinks like salami in Tony's site. Being that it's just us in here, how long can he keep that piece of schit site going and who's going to tell him it sucks?
--- lol! I thought this was Tony posting. I hate this fucking site. Too confusing. The bigger Avis are throwing me off.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #200 on: June 03, 2014, 11:08:53 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

'you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?'

Nice. Glad someone caught that...
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #201 on: June 03, 2014, 11:11:53 AM »

I do like that this site is a bit more discrete.  The big, bright "JOE CIGAR" banner was a little rough sometimes.

« Reply #202 on: June 03, 2014, 11:12:42 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It better be.  Otherwise I'm taking the site down.  Between you an me, I agree with what you and Scott were saying, it does smell like salami in here.   :)  No seriously, as it stands today this is no different from CI's banter.  If I ever get around to phase two, perhaps this will make more sense.  I will continue to post in both places too.  Don't sweat it.

« Reply #203 on: June 03, 2014, 11:13:49 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

'you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?'

Nice. Glad someone caught that...
Geez, I caught it too just didn't realize you were looking to get greased for it
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #204 on: June 03, 2014, 11:13:51 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

'you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?'

Nice. Glad someone caught that...

Figured you went to the trouble to set it up, so... great movie anyways.

And who's Scott kidding? He's always looking to get greased.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #205 on: June 03, 2014, 11:14:51 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

'you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?'

Nice. Glad someone caught that...

Figured you went to the trouble to set it up, so... great movie anyways.

Throwing out softballs for everyone to pad their post counts.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #206 on: June 03, 2014, 11:15:27 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
It better be.  Otherwise I'm taking the site down.  Between you an me, I agree with what you and Scott were saying, it does smell like salami in here.   :)  No seriously, as it stands today this is no different from CI's banter.  If I ever get around to phase two, perhaps this will make more sense.  I will continue to post in both places too.  Don't sweat it.

Fair enough. I won't. Bet you love hearing all this nonsense from the peanut gallery.

« Reply #207 on: June 03, 2014, 11:15:36 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?
We were waiting for you.

« Reply #208 on: June 03, 2014, 11:15:37 AM »

I do like that this site is a bit more discrete.  The big, bright "JOE CIGAR" banner was a little rough sometimes.
Exactly, the rest of it still sucks though. I can finally read your avi though, so there's that

« Reply #209 on: June 03, 2014, 11:15:42 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

'you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?'
Taquitos.  But they're relleno de mierda.