jswaykos

« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2014, 10:55:47 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.
Not much has changed then
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2014, 10:55:47 AM »

Now that I have the link, Dusty. You can go back and "modify" your last post and remove it... if you want.
Gotta make sure FreddyBobby got it..... :o

Ya know, if one were to google "coh" and "cigars", the very first result would be correct.
LOL, thats what I said, sorta. Mornin' Joe.

Hey there, Dave. You orderin' any more Anejos?  46 isn't my favorite vitola of the line but it's the cheapest, so it's got that going for it.
Still got a box or 2......I might go for a couple of Calaveras at TH, tho.

« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2014, 10:56:00 AM »

Quote from: dwgbryant
does anybody remember when the Gran Habano 3 SLS was a really good cigar?
Now I'm really gonna fuck with Dean by quoting a post from CI's site.  But in all seriousness, I haven't had one of these since they changed the name from 3 Siglos.  Are they a different blend now?  I remember really liking these back in the day.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2014, 10:57:21 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
You and Fred are also two-timers, still posting over there?
Yep.

Re: On my fucking soap box for a minute...
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2014, 10:59:39 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
$$$$$
Logged

jswaykos

Re: On my fucking soap box for a minute...
« Reply #186 on: June 03, 2014, 11:00:29 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
$$$$$

Exactly.  Not much to gain from Cuba.  A whole lot to lose if we cut ties with China.

« Reply #187 on: June 03, 2014, 11:00:45 AM »

While we're copy and pasting from the CI site, maybe we should discuss this post from Joe - I just had to step out for some fresh air, it stinks like salami in Tony's site. Being that it's just us in here, how long can he keep that piece of schit site going and who's going to tell him it sucks?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #188 on: June 03, 2014, 11:01:22 AM »

While we're copy and pasting from the CI site, maybe we should discuss this post from Joe - I just had to step out for some fresh air, it stinks like salami in Tony's site. Being that it's just us in here, how long can he keep that piece of schit site going and who's going to tell him it sucks?

That was Scott.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2014, 11:02:10 AM »

While we're copy and pasting from the CI site, maybe we should discuss this post from Joe - I just had to step out for some fresh air, it stinks like salami in Tony's site. Being that it's just us in here, how long can he keep that piece of schit site going and who's going to tell him it sucks?

That was Scott.

But to throw my own criticisms out there:  LOL, I really never saw the need for it. Between this and Facebook... but if that's where everyone ends up, that's where I'll go, too. Whatever. Kind of a pain to scroll through all of the quoted conversations just to see a short little response. CI's is at least more condensed. Easy for me to criticize, I certainly wouldn't make the effort myself to 'fix' it.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2014, 11:02:48 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?

Re: On my fucking soap box for a minute...
« Reply #191 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:04 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
$$$$$
I'm sure you're right.  If Cuba could lend us a few $trillion, then the embargo would be over.  I guess my point is more about how the public is not outraged by shit like this.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #192 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:22 AM »

While we're copy and pasting from the CI site, maybe we should discuss this post from Joe - I just had to step out for some fresh air, it stinks like salami in Tony's site. Being that it's just us in here, how long can he keep that piece of schit site going and who's going to tell him it sucks?

That was Scott.
I think I saw this coming when Dave changed my post earlier. LMAO!

« Reply #193 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:23 AM »

While we're copy and pasting from the CI site, maybe we should discuss this post from Joe - I just had to step out for some fresh air, it stinks like salami in Tony's site. Being that it's just us in here, how long can he keep that piece of schit site going and who's going to tell him it sucks?

That was Scott.

But to throw my own criticisms out there:  LOL, I really never saw the need for it. Between this and Facebook... but if that's where everyone ends up, that's where I'll go, too. Whatever. Kind of a pain to scroll through all of the quoted conversations just to see a short little response. CI's is at least more condensed. Easy for me to criticize, I certainly wouldn't make the effort myself to 'fix' it.
LMAO! TGIT!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #194 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:25 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

'you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?'