CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/3/2014  (Read 102716 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #180 on: June 03, 2014, 10:55:44 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

sfish

« Reply #181 on: June 03, 2014, 10:55:47 AM »

I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.
Not much has changed then

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #182 on: June 03, 2014, 10:55:47 AM »

Now that I have the link, Dusty. You can go back and "modify" your last post and remove it... if you want.
Gotta make sure FreddyBobby got it..... :o

Ya know, if one were to google "coh" and "cigars", the very first result would be correct.
LOL, thats what I said, sorta. Mornin' Joe.

Hey there, Dave. You orderin' any more Anejos?  46 isn't my favorite vitola of the line but it's the cheapest, so it's got that going for it.
Still got a box or 2......I might go for a couple of Calaveras at TH, tho.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #183 on: June 03, 2014, 10:56:00 AM »

Quote from: dwgbryant
does anybody remember when the Gran Habano 3 SLS was a really good cigar?
Now I'm really gonna fuck with Dean by quoting a post from CI's site.  But in all seriousness, I haven't had one of these since they changed the name from 3 Siglos.  Are they a different blend now?  I remember really liking these back in the day.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #184 on: June 03, 2014, 10:57:21 AM »

You and Fred are also two-timers, still posting over there?
Yep.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
Re: On my fucking soap box for a minute...
« Reply #185 on: June 03, 2014, 10:59:39 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
$$$$$

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #186 on: June 03, 2014, 11:00:29 AM »

I still don't get why we still have an embargo with Cuba but we trade out the ying-yang with China (no pun intended).  Is China not the largest and most powerful communist nation?
$$$$$

Exactly.  Not much to gain from Cuba.  A whole lot to lose if we cut ties with China.

sfish

« Reply #187 on: June 03, 2014, 11:00:45 AM »

While we're copy and pasting from the CI site, maybe we should discuss this post from Joe - I just had to step out for some fresh air, it stinks like salami in Tony's site. Being that it's just us in here, how long can he keep that piece of schit site going and who's going to tell him it sucks?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #188 on: June 03, 2014, 11:01:22 AM »

While we're copy and pasting from the CI site, maybe we should discuss this post from Joe - I just had to step out for some fresh air, it stinks like salami in Tony's site. Being that it's just us in here, how long can he keep that piece of schit site going and who's going to tell him it sucks?

That was Scott.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #189 on: June 03, 2014, 11:02:10 AM »

That was Scott.

But to throw my own criticisms out there:  LOL, I really never saw the need for it. Between this and Facebook... but if that's where everyone ends up, that's where I'll go, too. Whatever. Kind of a pain to scroll through all of the quoted conversations just to see a short little response. CI's is at least more condensed. Easy for me to criticize, I certainly wouldn't make the effort myself to 'fix' it.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #190 on: June 03, 2014, 11:02:48 AM »

So is Grievance Tuesday not a thing on this new site?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #191 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:04 AM »

$$$$$
I'm sure you're right.  If Cuba could lend us a few $trillion, then the embargo would be over.  I guess my point is more about how the public is not outraged by shit like this.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #192 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:22 AM »

That was Scott.
I think I saw this coming when Dave changed my post earlier. LMAO!

sfish

« Reply #193 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:23 AM »

That was Scott.

But to throw my own criticisms out there:  LOL, I really never saw the need for it. Between this and Facebook... but if that's where everyone ends up, that's where I'll go, too. Whatever. Kind of a pain to scroll through all of the quoted conversations just to see a short little response. CI's is at least more condensed. Easy for me to criticize, I certainly wouldn't make the effort myself to 'fix' it.
LMAO! TGIT!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #194 on: June 03, 2014, 11:03:25 AM »

I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

'you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?'

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 48