« Reply #165 on: June 03, 2014, 10:45:47 AM »

Now that I have the link, Dusty. You can go back and "modify" your last post and remove it... if you want.
Gotta make sure FreddyBobby got it..... :o

Ya know, if one were to google "coh" and "cigars", the very first result would be correct.
Looks like we're surrounded by Dans
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #166 on: June 03, 2014, 10:46:07 AM »

I'd love to order a box of Opus X, one of my absolute favorite cigars, but they're just too damn expensive to be anything other than an occasional purchase.  Used this site a couple times for Anejos, might use it again now.

« Reply #167 on: June 03, 2014, 10:46:27 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #168 on: June 03, 2014, 10:47:08 AM »

Now that I have the link, Dusty. You can go back and "modify" your last post and remove it... if you want.
Gotta make sure FreddyBobby got it..... :o

Ya know, if one were to google "coh" and "cigars", the very first result would be correct.
Looks like we're surrounded by Dans

Indeed.  Morning, Scott.

« Reply #169 on: June 03, 2014, 10:47:11 AM »

Mornin' gents.

Morning, Dave. What's the deal of the day?
COH is having a non-ISOKW flash sale. Saw Opus X's for a little over $15 a stick. Anejo 46's $171 box
COH? WTF Dusty? spell it out or paste it. nothing to fear here!
ISOKW site so SOME discretion is still prudent.

Oh, allright. I'm gonna need the decoder ring then cause COH isn't either of the ones Scott sent me.
There is always google!

Yeah. That gets me plenty of financial stock chart links. sheesh.

It is probably still a good idea to be prudent for 'these sites'. I'm just going ape shit, outta-control on this site. I should have just asked for a PM. My bad.
Take a deep breath Steve and please stop saying "prudent"
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #170 on: June 03, 2014, 10:47:23 AM »

Mornin' gents.
Morning, Dave. What's the deal of the day?
COH is having a non-ISOKW flash sale. Saw Opus X's for a little over $15 a stick. Anejo 46's $171 box
COH? WTF Dusty? spell it out or paste it. nothing to fear here!
ISOKW site so SOME discretion is still prudent.

Oh, allright. I'm gonna need the decoder ring then cause COH isn't either of the ones Scott sent me.
There is always google!

Yeah. That gets me plenty of financial stock chart links. sheesh.

It is probably still a good idea to be prudent for 'these sites'. I'm just going ape shit, outta-control on this site. I should have just asked for a PM. My bad.
No worries. If they were strictly habanos I wouldn't have posted it.

« Reply #171 on: June 03, 2014, 10:47:46 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
Even your full still looks junior
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #172 on: June 03, 2014, 10:47:58 AM »

Now that I have the link, Dusty. You can go back and "modify" your last post and remove it... if you want.
Gotta make sure FreddyBobby got it..... :o

Ya know, if one were to google "coh" and "cigars", the very first result would be correct.
LOL, thats what I said, sorta. Mornin' Joe.

Hey there, Dave. You orderin' any more Anejos?  46 isn't my favorite vitola of the line but it's the cheapest, so it's got that going for it.

« Reply #173 on: June 03, 2014, 10:48:00 AM »

What Fred said...
\\\\Fuck it then...http://www.cigarsofhabanos.com/
It's completely legal to shop at this site and purchase non-Cuban cigars right?  Then it shouldn't be an issue.
What the fuck do you know?
Close to nothing which is why I posed the question.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #174 on: June 03, 2014, 10:48:48 AM »

Mornin' gents.

Morning, Dave. What's the deal of the day?
COH is having a non-ISOKW flash sale. Saw Opus X's for a little over $15 a stick. Anejo 46's $171 box
COH? WTF Dusty? spell it out or paste it. nothing to fear here!
ISOKW site so SOME discretion is still prudent.

Oh, allright. I'm gonna need the decoder ring then cause COH isn't either of the ones Scott sent me.
There is always google!

Yeah. That gets me plenty of financial stock chart links. sheesh.

It is probably still a good idea to be prudent for 'these sites'. I'm just going ape shit, outta-control on this site. I should have just asked for a PM. My bad.
Take a deep breath Steve and please stop saying "prudent"

No shit.  Acting like it's his first time in a strip club.  Pace yourself.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #175 on: June 03, 2014, 10:49:44 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!

« Reply #176 on: June 03, 2014, 10:51:18 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
You and Fred are also two-timers, still posting over there?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #177 on: June 03, 2014, 10:52:34 AM »

Mornin' gents.

Morning, Dave. What's the deal of the day?
COH is having a non-ISOKW flash sale. Saw Opus X's for a little over $15 a stick. Anejo 46's $171 box
COH? WTF Dusty? spell it out or paste it. nothing to fear here!
ISOKW site so SOME discretion is still prudent.

Oh, allright. I'm gonna need the decoder ring then cause COH isn't either of the ones Scott sent me.
There is always google!

Yeah. That gets me plenty of financial stock chart links. sheesh.

It is probably still a good idea to be prudent for 'these sites'. I'm just going ape shit, outta-control on this site. I should have just asked for a PM. My bad.
Take a deep breath Steve and please stop saying "prudent"

Just trying to speak Dusty's language...

« Reply #178 on: June 03, 2014, 10:53:27 AM »

I hope you all enjoy my full member.
{***} I just made Jr and proud of it, fucking underachiever that I am!
I'm not even trying to post whore.  When I don't post, I catch shit for it.  When I do post, I catch shit for it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #179 on: June 03, 2014, 10:54:14 AM »

Mornin' gents.

Morning, Dave. What's the deal of the day?
COH is having a non-ISOKW flash sale. Saw Opus X's for a little over $15 a stick. Anejo 46's $171 box
COH? WTF Dusty? spell it out or paste it. nothing to fear here!
ISOKW site so SOME discretion is still prudent.

Oh, allright. I'm gonna need the decoder ring then cause COH isn't either of the ones Scott sent me.
There is always google!

Yeah. That gets me plenty of financial stock chart links. sheesh.

It is probably still a good idea to be prudent for 'these sites'. I'm just going ape shit, outta-control on this site. I should have just asked for a PM. My bad.
Take a deep breath Steve and please stop saying "prudent"

No shit.  Acting like it's his first time in a strip club.  Pace yourself.

I was just funnin... what's a strip club?