« Reply #105 on: June 03, 2014, 10:02:14 AM »

YES
Hey, Scott. You posting up quotes with no comments of your own again... Talk about pwing. sheesh.
Look more closely
Fuck, you're gonna make us work?

« Reply #106 on: June 03, 2014, 10:03:00 AM »

And by all means, post it a couple times. Just in case someone misses the first one. ;)
A flaw in the system is that you can post anywhere in the body of the previous posts
Yes, same as on CI's site.  I may have an option for that but I'd have to give a shit.

« Reply #107 on: June 03, 2014, 10:03:59 AM »

And by all means, post it a couple times. Just in case someone misses the first one. ;)
A flaw in the system is that you can post anywhere in the body of the previous posts
Yes, same as on CI's site.  I may have an option for that but I'd have to give a shit.
Only way I found out was by not scrolling down all the way to post by accident
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #108 on: June 03, 2014, 10:04:29 AM »

Well, good morning to everyone... and Tony, I guess.
You don't have to address me specifically.  My ring doesn't need to be kissed.  GFY!

But in your PM, you said if we all gang up on Scott, we will all get 20,000 post credits.

« Reply #109 on: June 03, 2014, 10:04:52 AM »

YEAH!! Suck it newbies!!! Wooo-Hoooo!

« Reply #110 on: June 03, 2014, 10:06:55 AM »

Well, good morning to everyone... and Tony, I guess.
You don't have to address me specifically.  My ring doesn't need to be kissed.  GFY!

But in your PM, you said if we all gang up on Scott, we will all get 20,000 post credits.
Give it your best shot bitches! Don't forget it's Tuesday!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #111 on: June 03, 2014, 10:07:09 AM »

YEAH!! Suck it newbies!!! Wooo-Hoooo!

CNS

« Reply #112 on: June 03, 2014, 10:07:16 AM »

Scott wants junior member status so bad he can taste it.

but I hope he understands that Tony having Admin power, he can reset his post back to '0' whenever he wants. He already knows he can change folks avis now.

"with great power comes great responsibility."

Use your power for good, Tony. [chuckle]

What you don't understand is that I'm an IT guy by trade.  So the last thing I want to do is dick around with admin shit.  I just wanted to create a cigar forum that I can hang out in.

« Reply #113 on: June 03, 2014, 10:12:25 AM »

And by all means, post it a couple times. Just in case someone misses the first one. ;)
A flaw in the system is that you can post anywhere in the body of the previous posts
Yes, same as on CI's site.  I may have an option for that but I'd have to give a shit.
Only way I found out was by not scrolling down all the way to post by accident
Yeah, happened to me too when posting from the phone.  I want to improve the mobile device style sheet.  All in due time, young Scotty.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #114 on: June 03, 2014, 10:14:35 AM »

Scott wants junior member status so bad he can taste it.

but I hope he understands that Tony having Admin power, he can reset his post back to '0' whenever he wants. He already knows he can change folks avis now.

"with great power comes great responsibility."

Use your power for good, Tony. [chuckle]

What you don't understand is that I'm an IT guy by trade.  So the last thing I want to do is dick around with admin shit.  I just wanted to create a cigar forum that I can hang out in.
They have porn sites for that! Sheesh!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #115 on: June 03, 2014, 10:14:47 AM »

Scott wants junior member status so bad he can taste it.

but I hope he understands that Tony having Admin power, he can reset his post back to '0' whenever he wants. He already knows he can change folks avis now.

"with great power comes great responsibility."

Use your power for good, Tony. [chuckle]

What you don't understand is that I'm an IT guy by trade.  So the last thing I want to do is dick around with admin shit.  I just wanted to create a cigar forum that I can hang out in.

Well, Shit. That makes it sound like you've been kicked out of every other forum. jk

You're right. You didn't even give yourself the big fancy 'administrator' title on your profile.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #116 on: June 03, 2014, 10:14:47 AM »

Mornin' gents.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #117 on: June 03, 2014, 10:15:42 AM »

Mornin' gents.
CI banter's a fuckin ghostown.

« Reply #118 on: June 03, 2014, 10:15:49 AM »

Give it your best shot bitches! Don't forget it's Tuesday!
Oh damn, actually forgot about that.

« Reply #119 on: June 03, 2014, 10:16:03 AM »