« Reply #525 on: June 03, 2014, 07:13:36 PM »

I am out of here also, have a great night guys.
Take care, Chip.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #526 on: June 03, 2014, 07:15:58 PM »

About to light up a sol cubano Cuban cabinet from my first box purchase ever. I'm talking 2007 here. Got two left. Forgot what they taste like, if they taste like anything at all.

« Reply #527 on: June 03, 2014, 07:19:02 PM »

About to light up a sol cubano Cuban cabinet from my first box purchase ever. I'm talking 2007 here. Got two left. Forgot what they taste like, if they taste like anything at all.
I still have quite a few of those.  I'm sure they're still good.  Although there are definitely cigars that I revisit after a long time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #528 on: June 03, 2014, 07:27:13 PM »

About to light up a sol cubano Cuban cabinet from my first box purchase ever. I'm talking 2007 here. Got two left. Forgot what they taste like, if they taste like anything at all.
I still have quite a few of those.  I'm sure they're still good.  Although there are definitely cigars that I revisit after a long time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking.
same shit I think with most of my cigars.

« Reply #529 on: June 03, 2014, 07:28:41 PM »

About to light up a sol cubano Cuban cabinet from my first box purchase ever. I'm talking 2007 here. Got two left. Forgot what they taste like, if they taste like anything at all.
I still have quite a few of those.  I'm sure they're still good.  Although there are definitely cigars that I revisit after a long time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking.
same shit I think with most of my cigars.
I was talking years later though, not just two weeks later.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #530 on: June 03, 2014, 07:33:09 PM »

About to light up a sol cubano Cuban cabinet from my first box purchase ever. I'm talking 2007 here. Got two left. Forgot what they taste like, if they taste like anything at all.
I still have quite a few of those.  I'm sure they're still good.  Although there are definitely cigars that I revisit after a long time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking.
same shit I think with most of my cigars.
I was talking years later though, not just two weeks later.
well this sccc is doing mighty fine. Not a bad stick, and smooooth.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #531 on: June 03, 2014, 07:34:03 PM »

About to light up a sol cubano Cuban cabinet from my first box purchase ever. I'm talking 2007 here. Got two left. Forgot what they taste like, if they taste like anything at all.
I remember when they were all the rage on banter.  Evening gents

« Reply #532 on: June 03, 2014, 07:37:06 PM »

About to light up a sol cubano Cuban cabinet from my first box purchase ever. I'm talking 2007 here. Got two left. Forgot what they taste like, if they taste like anything at all.
I still have quite a few of those.  I'm sure they're still good.  Although there are definitely cigars that I revisit after a long time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking.
same shit I think with most of my cigars.
I was talking years later though, not just two weeks later.
well this sccc is doing mighty fine. Not a bad stick, and smooooth.
What vitola?  I think the ones I have are lancero.
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #533 on: June 03, 2014, 07:38:34 PM »

About to light up a sol cubano Cuban cabinet from my first box purchase ever. I'm talking 2007 here. Got two left. Forgot what they taste like, if they taste like anything at all.
I still have quite a few of those.  I'm sure they're still good.  Although there are definitely cigars that I revisit after a long time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking.
same shit I think with most of my cigars.
I was talking years later though, not just two weeks later.
well this sccc is doing mighty fine. Not a bad stick, and smooooth.
What vitola?  I think the ones I have are lancero.
torps, I didn't know they made a lancero. And howdy FB.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #534 on: June 03, 2014, 07:42:13 PM »

Now how do I get an Avi?....can we post pix here?
Logged

ImNotBlackImMaduro

  • Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #535 on: June 03, 2014, 07:42:14 PM »

About to light up a sol cubano Cuban cabinet from my first box purchase ever. I'm talking 2007 here. Got two left. Forgot what they taste like, if they taste like anything at all.
I still have quite a few of those.  I'm sure they're still good.  Although there are definitely cigars that I revisit after a long time and wonder what the fuck I was thinking.
same shit I think with most of my cigars.
I was talking years later though, not just two weeks later.
well this sccc is doing mighty fine. Not a bad stick, and smooooth.
reminds me of pueblo Dominico now. Getting kinda blandish.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #536 on: June 03, 2014, 07:44:34 PM »

Shit..I remember the SCCC, smoked the hell out of those. Think I burned myself out on them...haven't bought in years. That might be fun to revisit. Evening men!!
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #537 on: June 03, 2014, 07:46:03 PM »

Hey Maduro, It's to see another old timer has joined in.  I'm sorry but I don't remember your first name.
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #538 on: June 03, 2014, 07:46:09 PM »

Wait a minute...I could have swore I had a lot more stars earlier!?!?!? Anthony..did I get demoted???
Logged

Sooner Jeff

  • Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #539 on: June 03, 2014, 07:46:59 PM »

Fred Bob...I think it's Paul...could be wrong.