CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/3/2014  (Read 102781 times)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #465 on: June 03, 2014, 05:19:30 PM »

How I imagine getting caught:

ME: Oh God, please don't hurt me.  No, please I'll do anything, I'll talk...Raz said it was cool.
FEDS: Hold on there rookie, don't burn that nipple off yet...Did that piece of shit just say Raz?
ME: Yuh--yes I did sir. *sobbing*
FEDS: Oh, ok. *shoots me in the head*

ROOKIE: So who's this...Raz?
FED: Raz Gueado.  He's cousin-by-law to an SAIC for Port Security, LA office.
ROOKIE: Think we should have checked with him before offing this Maduro guy?
FED: Nah, he hates Raz's guts, but he can't touch him.  So he told us to shoot anyone who invokes Raz's name.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #466 on: June 03, 2014, 05:19:59 PM »

Hey, we got OG tags.
And 10 green stars!  8)

Beat ya to it, just like old times.  What was that site again?  Where we used to banter?

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
  • Boomer Sooner!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #467 on: June 03, 2014, 05:21:15 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! I almost...almost...went to CI first. Sorry..after 5 years you develop habits. Looks like the new place has really taken off!! I didn't see the King (KC) on the members list...anyone heard from him??? What the fuck is up with General Breath having ZERO posts over here?? I see Mr. Reed found his way over...others not so much??? Someone fill me in..

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #468 on: June 03, 2014, 05:21:54 PM »

Afternoon Men!!! I almost...almost...went to CI first. Sorry..after 5 years you develop habits. Looks like the new place has really taken off!! I didn't see the King (KC) on the members list...anyone heard from him??? What the fuck is up with General Breath having ZERO posts over here?? I see Mr. Reed found his way over...others not so much??? Someone fill me in..

Change is hard.  Evening, MFer!

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #469 on: June 03, 2014, 05:24:07 PM »

Soooooner!
They may come around....it's only been 3 days.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #470 on: June 03, 2014, 05:24:48 PM »

Hey, we got OG tags.
And 10 green stars!  8)

Beat ya to it, just like old times.  What was that site again?  Where we used to banter?
Ha!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #471 on: June 03, 2014, 05:24:52 PM »

ME: Oh God, please don't hurt me.  No, please I'll do anything, I'll talk...Raz said it was cool.
FEDS: Hold on there rookie, don't burn that nipple off yet...Did that piece of shit just say Raz?

FED: [edit below]

FED: Nah, As long as we get our 2 cigar cut as payment... We won't worry.

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #472 on: June 03, 2014, 05:25:37 PM »

What is going on, Joey!!! US Open right around the corner and I have no clue who to take. I better figure it out quick. Glad everything OK with the yearly wildfires back home. I've been apart of some nasty ones over the years...this year looked bad.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #473 on: June 03, 2014, 05:27:18 PM »

What is going on, Joey!!! US Open right around the corner and I have no clue who to take. I better figure it out quick. Glad everything OK with the yearly wildfires back home. I've been apart of some nasty ones over the years...this year looked bad.

Yeah, the fires were crazy this year!  Never felt it so windy here before.  Especially crazy that everything was more in the northern part of the county this time, and nothing at all in the east. 

As for the US Open... I also have no clue.  I have a week to get a couple random guesses in, though!

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #474 on: June 03, 2014, 05:28:08 PM »

Backyard Smoker...I like your quote..I use it quite frequently, hope you don't mind.

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
« Reply #475 on: June 03, 2014, 05:28:22 PM »

FED: Nah, he hates Raz's guts, but he can't touch him.  So he told us to shoot anyone who invokes Raz's name.

ROOKIE: Well sir, you should have let me do it.  Your beautiful hands shouldn't have been defiled by the blood of this traitor.
FED:  You're too kind to me, Rookie.  But I needed to do this for ME.  I needed to feel alive again!  Like before they took Debra away.
ROOKIE: Hush *holds onto FED as he starts to cry*  You'll be okay now, sir.  You have me.
FED: Thank god for hug buddies like you, Rookie.  I wish I had more men like you on the force.  At least 2 more...  *unzips pants*.

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #476 on: June 03, 2014, 05:31:56 PM »

Yeah, the fires were crazy this year!  Never felt it so windy here before.  Especially crazy that everything was more in the northern part of the county this time, and nothing at all in the east. 

As for the US Open... I also have no clue.  I have a week to get a couple random guesses in, though!
I saw that...pretty much all up North and North coast. Not too far from where we used to live. Just off of the 78 near Cal State, San Marcos. Chris ( Puma/Cobra) and his wife coming out here this weekend. Not to see us..other friends of theirs and we were blessed with a dinner invitation for Friday night. Big Blackhawk fan he is...time for me to break out my Los Angeles Kings jersey!!! ;D

Sooner Jeff

• Founding Member
  • Junior Status
« Reply #477 on: June 03, 2014, 05:34:07 PM »

Soooooner!
They may come around....it's only been 3 days.
Hey Dusty Dave..how have you been??? I see triple digit temps your way...damn!! That's hot!!!

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #478 on: June 03, 2014, 05:35:16 PM »

I saw that...pretty much all up North and North coast. Not too far from where we used to live. Just off of the 78 near Cal State, San Marcos. Chris ( Puma/Cobra) and his wife coming out here this weekend. Not to see us..other friends of theirs and we were blessed with a dinner invitation for Friday night. Big Blackhawk fan he is...time for me to break out my Los Angeles Kings jersey!!! ;D

Ha!  He'll love that, I'm sure.  I remember him, fun guy.  And yeah those fires were in your old neighborhood.  Camp Pendleton was evacuated, too.  Crazy!  And it's not really even fire season!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #479 on: June 03, 2014, 05:35:40 PM »

Backyard Smoker...I like your quote..I use it quite frequently, hope you don't mind.

Thanks, Jeff. Go right ahead.
Although used all the time, posting it was inspired by the thought that Tony actually did something... that sandbagging fool.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 48