CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/3/2014  (Read 102762 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #450 on: June 03, 2014, 04:41:15 PM »

Afternoon, men.  What's on fire?
Howdy, Will.  Today it's my eyes.  Seasonal allergies while wearing contacts is NOT fun.

Did you get the eye goo? Warden can't even put 'em back in once her eye gets to that stage. nasty.
Didn't let it get to that stage.  Recognized what was coming and got my ass to Costco to pick up a box of fresh eyes, fluid, and drops.

Yeah. Pollen down here, especially pine, can be crazy. I washed my car before and a few short hours later it was coated yellow. Rinsed it. Two hours later, same thing. That stuff gets in your eyes and it's like paste. I can't imagine with contacts.
I'd be happy if it was paste.  It's the stinging and burning like acid that drives me up a tree.
Thats what I had the past 3 weeks......and once you rub your eye....you're fucked.

OSHA says "keep your goggles on at all times". ;)

TRO

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
« Reply #451 on: June 03, 2014, 04:41:30 PM »

Time to take the mower for a walk.  Need to make it look like I did something before wifey gets home.
Fluff up the pillows so she doesn't know that you were taking a nap.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #452 on: June 03, 2014, 04:43:23 PM »

Afternoon. Nothing yet. I need about 2 more hours.
Brought a San Cristobal for the ride home.
Enjoy!
Still working (or being here) for the next hour or so.
Have you had the El Principe yet?

Talking ISOKW San Cristonal de la Habana, or the non-ISOKW?
cubano, the little PC, its nice

not the biggest fan of that one, myself.  Have plenty left and will smoke through them, but I reach for a few other ISOKW petit coronas first.

The Bolivars? What's you short list.

I like the Bolivar Coronas Juniors, but not as much as the Boli PCs.  I like the Partagas Short quite a bit. Trinidad Reyes. But for that $100-$110 price, I go for the Partagas Shorts the most.

So, bang for the buck... Partagas Short. Noted. Just compiling some info. Don't have many of these under my belt, and as you said before, you can't get 5rs or singles most times, so a box purchase could be pretty substantial. Wouldn't want to totally blow it and get something I didn't like.

Feel like I know of more people who'd prefer the San Cristobal El Principe, actually. It's not bad by any means. Party Short has more of a generic Cuban profile, IMO. Safer for a blind buy.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #453 on: June 03, 2014, 04:44:29 PM »

I don't have the balls to buy chinese cigars on the internet yet.  :(
The US doesn't have the will to prosecute for it.  They just take the cigars and send you a nastygram.  Now, if you're buying pallets of them, that would be a different story.  Friend of mine ordered two boxes, they got seized, he got a nastygram, vendor sent him two more boxes.  His warden freaked out over the nastygram, he freaked out over the nastygram.  Now I process his orders for him...for a fee.  Two cigars out of every box. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #454 on: June 03, 2014, 04:47:07 PM »

Afternoon. Nothing yet. I need about 2 more hours.
Brought a San Cristobal for the ride home.
Enjoy!
Still working (or being here) for the next hour or so.
Have you had the El Principe yet?

Talking ISOKW San Cristonal de la Habana, or the non-ISOKW?
cubano, the little PC, its nice

not the biggest fan of that one, myself.  Have plenty left and will smoke through them, but I reach for a few other ISOKW petit coronas first.

The Bolivars? What's you short list.

I like the Bolivar Coronas Juniors, but not as much as the Boli PCs.  I like the Partagas Short quite a bit. Trinidad Reyes. But for that $100-$110 price, I go for the Partagas Shorts the most.

So, bang for the buck... Partagas Short. Noted. Just compiling some info. Don't have many of these under my belt, and as you said before, you can't get 5rs or singles most times, so a box purchase could be pretty substantial. Wouldn't want to totally blow it and get something I didn't like.

Feel like I know of more people who'd prefer the San Cristobal El Principe, actually. It's not bad by any means. Party Short has more of a generic Cuban profile, IMO. Safer for a blind buy.

I think I follow. Are most of these are going to be around a Medium for the most part?

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #455 on: June 03, 2014, 04:49:31 PM »

The US doesn't have the will to prosecute for it.  They just take the cigars and send you a nastygram.  Now, if you're buying pallets of them, that would be a different story.  Friend of mine ordered two boxes, they got seized, he got a nastygram, vendor sent him two more boxes.  His warden freaked out over the nastygram, he freaked out over the nastygram.  Now I process his orders for him...for a fee.  Two cigars out of every box.

Nailed it.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #456 on: June 03, 2014, 04:51:58 PM »

Nailed it.
My mama din't raise no fool.  I'm a little slow on the uptake sometimes, but I'm not stupid.

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
« Reply #457 on: June 03, 2014, 04:53:13 PM »

Thanks.  Maybe I'll try my hand at it. 

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #458 on: June 03, 2014, 05:01:05 PM »

If you have any problems, just tell 'em Raz said it was cool.

;)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #459 on: June 03, 2014, 05:05:48 PM »

;)
Damn straight.  You'll be a lot better off you get them laughing while they cuff you.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #460 on: June 03, 2014, 05:08:05 PM »

;)
Damn straight.  You'll be a lot better off you get them laughing while they cuff you.

LALTS... is that right. I think so.

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
« Reply #461 on: June 03, 2014, 05:09:45 PM »

;)
How I imagine getting caught:

ME: Oh God, please don't hurt me.  No, please I'll do anything, I'll talk...Raz said it was cool.
FEDS: Hold on there rookie, don't burn that nipple off yet...Did that piece of shit just say Raz?
ME: Yuh--yes I did sir. *sobbing*
FEDS: Oh, ok. *shoots me in the head*

Wenglish

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • It tastes like a cigar.
« Reply #462 on: June 03, 2014, 05:16:46 PM »

Hey, we got OG tags.

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #463 on: June 03, 2014, 05:18:35 PM »

Hey, we got OG tags.

And lots of green starts.  Or were those always there?

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #464 on: June 03, 2014, 05:18:46 PM »

Hey, we got OG tags.
And 10 green stars!  8)
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 48