« Reply #375 on: June 03, 2014, 02:33:34 PM »

Yeah, they're a Meier & Dutch owned brand.  You'll only find them at CI, Cigar.com, and a few other affiliated sites that they own... which they'll never admit to being related to in a million years.  Famous has their share of exclusives as well, just don't hear about them as much.  CI/AJF can market the hell outta there stuff, I'll give 'em that.

That's what I figured. I did bid on a 5pk of Puros after some talk last week. We will see. or I will see... At least before Bret anyway. He's out there blind as a bat, driving a car like DiCaprio in Wolf of Wallstreet... Too vague? Funny movie.

Haven't seen that movie yet.  I do like the MOW Puro Authenticos.  My favorite of the MoW line.  Actually, it's the only MoW line I like.  The maduro is OK.
No ruination? I love that cigar in the corona size.

Not a fan of that one.
  I'm still trying to smoke through the 601 green coronas that went up on famous with a heavy discount, couple years ago?  I think you turned me onto that deal.  I bought two boxes...lol

LOL yeah, guess that was late 2012. Time flies.
Yeah, about the time I first joined the Banter.  I remember those deals.  Should have bought a couple boxes myself.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #376 on: June 03, 2014, 02:36:40 PM »

[...]

I still have quite a few left too. And, I gave many away!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #377 on: June 03, 2014, 02:38:57 PM »

[...]

I need to start post whoring!

« Reply #378 on: June 03, 2014, 02:44:19 PM »

[...]

I didn't buy them at the time because my humidor was full.  I was given the big cabinet about a month later.  Should have just picked up a cooler and bought the damn coronas.

« Reply #379 on: June 03, 2014, 02:44:19 PM »

Had a schizo from asylum last night, not too band for a sandwich....
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #380 on: June 03, 2014, 02:44:46 PM »

Going to go out into the wilds and look for food.  Maybe Wendys. See ya guys.

edit: And a howdy to DR!
Wendys is pretty wild....

« Reply #381 on: June 03, 2014, 02:45:23 PM »

Had a schizo from asylum last night, not too band for a sandwich....
Down to my last two of those in the humidor.  Trying to decide whether to buy more.  I like them, but there are other options at that price point.

« Reply #382 on: June 03, 2014, 02:45:37 PM »

[...]

One more post to get past newbie Ken!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #383 on: June 03, 2014, 02:48:25 PM »

[...]

If you want to be a Full-Fucking Hard-On member like Scott you better get with it!  ;)

« Reply #384 on: June 03, 2014, 02:49:58 PM »

[...]

It wasn't easy achieving this status
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #385 on: June 03, 2014, 02:53:04 PM »

« Reply #386 on: June 03, 2014, 02:55:30 PM »

[...]

wrong again, I'm still a newbie, thought proud to be a botl was my rank.
nice to know i'm not as rank as Joe... ;D  scroll to the bottom...

« Reply #387 on: June 03, 2014, 02:56:30 PM »

Got my butane, got some beers.

Knee Deep Simtra: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/23200/78377/

North Coast Old Rasputin:  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/112/412/

Stone Enjoy By:  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/84596/
Very nice, I almost picked up the Stone a couple times

« Reply #388 on: June 03, 2014, 02:58:40 PM »

Going to go out into the wilds and look for food.  Maybe Wendys. See ya guys.

edit: And a howdy to DR!
Wendys is pretty wild....
well it can be,,, get the baked potato, and a small chili, make your own chili filled
baked potato.  finish it before your frosty melts.  who hoo you are living dangerously there....
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #389 on: June 03, 2014, 03:01:01 PM »

Got my butane, got some beers.

Knee Deep Simtra: http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/23200/78377/

North Coast Old Rasputin:  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/112/412/

Stone Enjoy By:  http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/84596/
Very nice, I almost picked up the Stone a couple times

I really like their Enjoy By series.  I'm sure it's a bit gimmicky but it's not terribly expensive considering the ABV.