CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48

Author Topic: 6/3/2014  (Read 102762 times)

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #360 on: June 03, 2014, 01:59:54 PM »

Yeah, they're a Meier & Dutch owned brand.  You'll only find them at CI, Cigar.com, and a few other affiliated sites that they own... which they'll never admit to being related to in a million years.  Famous has their share of exclusives as well, just don't hear about them as much.  CI/AJF can market the hell outta there stuff, I'll give 'em that.

That's what I figured. I did bid on a 5pk of Puros after some talk last week. We will see. or I will see... At least before Bret anyway. He's out there blind as a bat, driving a car like DiCaprio in Wolf of Wallstreet... Too vague? Funny movie.

Haven't seen that movie yet.  I do like the MOW Puro Authenticos.  My favorite of the MoW line.  Actually, it's the only MoW line I like.  The maduro is OK.
No ruination? I love that cigar in the corona size.

Not a fan of that one.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #361 on: June 03, 2014, 02:00:06 PM »

Hola, Flip.
  Got a new gig as moderator , I see...
Hardly.  I've been trying not to login as an administrator.  Just letting the forum auto-correct itself.
Evolution at it's best.
Hazzuh in advance.  I think the scroll should be your thing.   :D
/////As the admin wants, so shall it be.
DAMN IT!

sfish

« Reply #362 on: June 03, 2014, 02:01:50 PM »

Hola, Flip.
  Got a new gig as moderator , I see...
Hardly.  I've been trying not to login as an administrator.  Just letting the forum auto-correct itself.
Evolution at it's best.
Hazzuh in advance.  I think the scroll should be your thing.   :D
He cock-blocks the Hazzuh every chance he gets

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #363 on: June 03, 2014, 02:01:57 PM »

Yeah, they're a Meier & Dutch owned brand.  You'll only find them at CI, Cigar.com, and a few other affiliated sites that they own... which they'll never admit to being related to in a million years.  Famous has their share of exclusives as well, just don't hear about them as much.  CI/AJF can market the hell outta there stuff, I'll give 'em that.

That's what I figured. I did bid on a 5pk of Puros after some talk last week. We will see. or I will see... At least before Bret anyway. He's out there blind as a bat, driving a car like DiCaprio in Wolf of Wallstreet... Too vague? Funny movie.
The Cerebral Palsy Stage

LOL! Exactly. The Lambo on security cam. I knew there was no way in hell.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #364 on: June 03, 2014, 02:02:08 PM »

Damn.  Contact lens fail, and I'm on the bike so no spares and no eyeglasses.  Gotta go buy some contacts.  Back in a few.

May as well swing by the liquor store while you're out.
Great minds think alike.  I, however, do not have a great mind.  Didn't think of that.  Well, still have to ride home after work.

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
« Reply #365 on: June 03, 2014, 02:02:36 PM »

Haven't seen that movie yet.  I do like the MOW Puro Authenticos.  My favorite of the MoW line.  Actually, it's the only MoW line I like.  The maduro is OK.

Not a fan of that one.
  I'm still trying to smoke through the 601 green coronas that went up on famous with a heavy discount, couple years ago?  I think you turned me onto that deal.  I bought two boxes...lol

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #366 on: June 03, 2014, 02:07:34 PM »

Worse.  I was on a motorcycle.  If the cops catch up to me, I'm gonna get booked for attempted murder for scaring those old ladies into coronaries.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #367 on: June 03, 2014, 02:13:05 PM »

The Cerebral Palsy Stage

LOL! Exactly. The Lambo on security cam. I knew there was no way in hell.

btw, Joe. It's a great movie if you liked/saw Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. Similar drug induced scenes with plenty of nudity. So, not a good one for your kids, in-laws, parents or wife... possibly. But a funny, off-the-wall movie of overindulgence.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #368 on: June 03, 2014, 02:15:45 PM »

Hazzuh!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #369 on: June 03, 2014, 02:15:45 PM »

Worse.  I was on a motorcycle.  If the cops catch up to me, I'm gonna get booked for attempted murder for scaring those old ladies into coronaries.

How did you work the clutch with one hand over your eye? haha

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #370 on: June 03, 2014, 02:21:47 PM »

How did you work the clutch with one hand over your eye? haha
With my right foot.  That's how I ended up riding on the sidewalk.  Sheesh, man, try to keep up here.

DesertRat

• Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • {***}
« Reply #371 on: June 03, 2014, 02:24:24 PM »

ImNotBlackImMaduro

• Founding Member
  • Newbie Status
  • My horn can pierce the sky!
« Reply #372 on: June 03, 2014, 02:24:41 PM »

Going to go out into the wilds and look for food.  Maybe Wendys. See ya guys. 

edit: And a howdy to DR!

sfish

« Reply #373 on: June 03, 2014, 02:29:29 PM »

jswaykos

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Proud to be a BOTL
« Reply #374 on: June 03, 2014, 02:29:30 PM »

Not a fan of that one.
  I'm still trying to smoke through the 601 green coronas that went up on famous with a heavy discount, couple years ago?  I think you turned me onto that deal.  I bought two boxes...lol

LOL yeah, guess that was late 2012. Time flies.
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 48