Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48

glassken

« Reply #675 on: June 04, 2014, 12:12:06 AM »

Damn, I was wondering where everyone went...!!!
Howdy BD, glad you found the new site.
_____ Hi Johnny... I didn't recognize ya due to the new .avi...
Howdy BD, I think she looks better than me anyway.
The .avi's sure do look allot nicer..!
BD, yes they do. And you can upload pictures.
Ken, I'm surprised you haven't posted your old standby pic.
Not sure where it is? this one? Or the Korean cigar smoking hot one?
The Korean one I believe, whichever one got you kicked off the banter originally.
It's on my portable hard drive. Just a sec.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #676 on: June 04, 2014, 12:14:30 AM »

Damn, I was wondering where everyone went...!!!
Howdy BD, glad you found the new site.
_____ Hi Johnny... I didn't recognize ya due to the new .avi...
Howdy BD, I think she looks better than me anyway.
The .avi's sure do look allot nicer..!
BD, yes they do. And you can upload pictures.
Ken, I'm surprised you haven't posted your old standby pic.
Not sure where it is? this one? Or the Korean cigar smoking hot one?
The Korean one I believe, whichever one got you kicked off the banter originally.
It's on my portable hard drive. Just a sec.
That's the one, good to see her back, and front for that matter. lol
Logged

glassken

« Reply #677 on: June 04, 2014, 12:14:56 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
BD, no code names needed, or separators. That one is hard to drop, though!
Logged

glassken

« Reply #678 on: June 04, 2014, 12:17:07 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
BD, no code names needed, or separators. That one is hard to drop, though!
Not a soul has commented on the Joe banter site about the newest offering.
Logged

glassken

« Reply #679 on: June 04, 2014, 12:18:38 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
BD, no code names needed, or separators. That one is hard to drop, though!
Not a soul has commented on the Joe banter site about the newest offering.
Well, this has been fun--thanks guys, and antnee! I must turn in though--getting up at 6:00. Good night, all.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #680 on: June 04, 2014, 12:19:43 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
BD, no code names needed, or separators. That one is hard to drop, though!
Not a soul has commented on the Joe banter site about the newest offering.
Well, this has been fun--thanks guys, and antnee! I must turn in though--getting up at 6:00. Good night, all.
gnite Ken
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #681 on: June 04, 2014, 12:19:48 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
Nope, free and open to any site you want to mention.
Great, bragging time.  I was on Famous Auction site the other night, and I bid $5 for a 5 pack of CLE Connecticut Corona's, thinking there's no way I'd get that.  I won the bid, and it was $1 shipping day. I received them today, and there was a free Peria Del Mar Toro with it.  I've never heard of the Peria, but it was free...! The free cigar has a save 20% promo code on it (PKPERLA20), in case anyone needs it...? Total cost $6.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #682 on: June 04, 2014, 12:20:52 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
BD, no code names needed, or separators. That one is hard to drop, though!
Not a soul has commented on the Joe banter site about the newest offering.
Been checking there for over an hour and hasn't been any posts made by anybody.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #683 on: June 04, 2014, 12:21:27 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
what was it,  BD?
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #684 on: June 04, 2014, 12:22:50 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
BD, no code names needed, or separators. That one is hard to drop, though!
Not a soul has commented on the Joe banter site about the newest offering.
Well, this has been fun--thanks guys, and antnee! I must turn in though--getting up at 6:00. Good night, all.
G'nite Ken, see ya' tomorrow.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #685 on: June 04, 2014, 12:24:26 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
Nope, free and open to any site you want to mention.
Great, bragging time.  I was on Famous Auction site the other night, and I bid $5 for a 5 pack of CLE Connecticut Corona's, thinking there's no way I'd get that.  I won the bid, and it was $1 shipping day. I received them today, and there was a free Peria Del Mar Toro with it.  I've never heard of the Peria, but it was free...! The free cigar has a save 20% promo code on it (PKPERLA20), in case anyone needs it...? Total cost $6.
good deal BD and Perla del Mar is a nice smoke. I went through a box of them.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #686 on: June 04, 2014, 12:27:30 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
Nope, free and open to any site you want to mention.
Great, bragging time.  I was on Famous Auction site the other night, and I bid $5 for a 5 pack of CLE Connecticut Corona's, thinking there's no way I'd get that.  I won the bid, and it was $1 shipping day. I received them today, and there was a free Peria Del Mar Toro with it.  I've never heard of the Peria, but it was free...! The free cigar has a save 20% promo code on it (PKPERLA20), in case anyone needs it...? Total cost $6.
good deal BD and Perla del Mar is a nice smoke. I went through a box of them.
The 20% promo code was for a box purchase. I was really surprised that I won it..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 6/3/2014
« Reply #687 on: June 04, 2014, 12:29:36 AM »

Hey, I got green stars and I'm a founding member... Thanks.
Logged

Johnny

« Reply #688 on: June 04, 2014, 12:31:49 AM »

Do we have to use code name for cigar sites....?  Because I got a great deal the other day that I wish to brag about..
Nope, free and open to any site you want to mention.
Great, bragging time.  I was on Famous Auction site the other night, and I bid $5 for a 5 pack of CLE Connecticut Corona's, thinking there's no way I'd get that.  I won the bid, and it was $1 shipping day. I received them today, and there was a free Peria Del Mar Toro with it.  I've never heard of the Peria, but it was free...! The free cigar has a save 20% promo code on it (PKPERLA20), in case anyone needs it...? Total cost $6.
good deal BD and Perla del Mar is a nice smoke. I went through a box of them.
Love the Perla Del Mar, need to look for a deal like that soon and stock up.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #689 on: June 04, 2014, 12:41:31 AM »

BD, I'd use that coupon in a heartbeat!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48