Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7

« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2014, 06:45:04 AM »

good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
Morning 3d.  Just dark roast java going here.
Thats a good start to the day though.
CDM with Fox and Friends and my dogs is my routine morning quiet time before the Warden awakes.  My favorite time every day.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2014, 07:11:33 AM »

good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.

« Reply #47 on: August 24, 2014, 07:14:16 AM »

good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2014, 07:35:34 AM »

good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.

« Reply #49 on: August 24, 2014, 07:37:29 AM »

good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.

« Reply #50 on: August 24, 2014, 07:46:25 AM »

Looks like Left Coast Dave set off a shake before heading home today.  6.0 earthquake North of San Francisco around Napa.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/24/2014
« Reply #51 on: August 24, 2014, 07:53:12 AM »

Looks like Left Coast Dave set off a shake before heading home today.  6.0 earthquake North of San Francisco around Napa.
I am glad we don't have those but I swear some times the idiots with their book-boom music is almost as bad when they shake out building at work.

« Reply #52 on: August 24, 2014, 07:59:27 AM »

Looks like Left Coast Dave set off a shake before heading home today.  6.0 earthquake North of San Francisco around Napa.
I am glad we don't have those but I swear some times the idiots with their book-boom music is almost as bad when they shake out building at work.
I know what you mean but fortunately we don't have too much of that here.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2014, 08:05:04 AM »

good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.
looks like I even have a bit of room for pots and pans.
:-)

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2014, 08:09:59 AM »

good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.
looks like I even have a bit of room for pots and pans.
:-)
Don't forget the grill.  Use it year round down there.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 8/24/2014
« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2014, 08:22:33 AM »

good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.
looks like I even have a bit of room for pots and pans.
:-)
Don't forget the grill.  Use it year round down there.
+1
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2014, 08:25:55 AM »

good morning Chip, Ghost Hunter, and TexDave.
EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here.
The anticipation has got to be getting tough on you Dean.
yes, my anxiety level is very high. wife is showing up later to say goodbye and settle our finances.
Get the Jeep all loaded up and ready?
yes I do. everything but food stuffs and maps.
Good work, you are set.
looks like I even have a bit of room for pots and pans.
:-)
Don't forget the grill.  Use it year round down there.
I cook out year round here to, but no room for the grill. they are cheap enough that I can grab a small gas one.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2014, 08:36:46 AM »

just about a mile down the road from me, and it's not me:

8/23/14 3:01 PM

Ovid (WSYR-TV) - A man’s body was found on the west shore of Cayuga Lake on Saturday, according to the Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies say the body of a white man was found at about 11 a.m. near County Road 153 and Deerlick Springs Road in the Town of Ovid.

The name of the victim is being withheld pending notification of his family.

Deputies received a missing person report from family members at about midnight.

A search was conducted, but deputies could not locate the person.

The body will be taken to the Onondaga County Medical Examiners Office for an autopsy.

The Sheriff's Office is continuing their investigation.

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2014, 08:40:43 AM »

just about a mile down the road from me, and it's not me:

8/23/14 3:01 PM

Ovid (WSYR-TV) - A man’s body was found on the west shore of Cayuga Lake on Saturday, according to the Seneca County Sheriff’s Office.

Deputies say the body of a white man was found at about 11 a.m. near County Road 153 and Deerlick Springs Road in the Town of Ovid.

The name of the victim is being withheld pending notification of his family.

Deputies received a missing person report from family members at about midnight.

A search was conducted, but deputies could not locate the person.

The body will be taken to the Onondaga County Medical Examiners Office for an autopsy.

The Sheriff's Office is continuing their investigation.
Time for you to move on along before it is you.

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2014, 08:45:37 AM »

Time to get my lazy ass moving around and walk the dogs.  Later LSU & Dean.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7