Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Afternoon all. AB Tempus burning. More full bodied than I remember from last time. Might have chosen a more "medium" smoke for midday had I remembered.

Gift shipment from Raz arrived. HNs and some other godness. Gonna let those guys stabilize a bit before I get into em. Thanks, Raz!

Putting together the notes from the week and reviewing. Looking forward to being done with the initial training and out to practice! Only about a year and 3 months until classes are done and bar prep is on!

so we'll have an honest to goodness lawyer on the banter? cool. lawyer jokes are abundant.
;)

Ha! Please bring them. I'll start with a classic:

How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?

Afternoon all. AB Tempus burning. More full bodied than I remember from last time. Might have chosen a more "medium" smoke for midday had I remembered.

Gift shipment from Raz arrived. HNs and some other godness. Gonna let those guys stabilize a bit before I get into em. Thanks, Raz!

Putting together the notes from the week and reviewing. Looking forward to being done with the initial training and out to practice! Only about a year and 3 months until classes are done and bar prep is on!

so we'll have an honest to goodness lawyer on the banter? cool. lawyer jokes are abundant.
;)

Ha! Please bring them. I'll start with a classic:

How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?
his lips are moving.

Afternoon all. AB Tempus burning. More full bodied than I remember from last time. Might have chosen a more "medium" smoke for midday had I remembered.

Gift shipment from Raz arrived. HNs and some other godness. Gonna let those guys stabilize a bit before I get into em. Thanks, Raz!

Putting together the notes from the week and reviewing. Looking forward to being done with the initial training and out to practice! Only about a year and 3 months until classes are done and bar prep is on!

so we'll have an honest to goodness lawyer on the banter? cool. lawyer jokes are abundant.
;)

Ha! Please bring them. I'll start with a classic:

How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?
his lips are moving.
good luck. my youngest daughter is a lawyer.

what do you call a hundred thousand lawyers on the bottom of the ocean?
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *

Afternoon all. AB Tempus burning. More full bodied than I remember from last time. Might have chosen a more "medium" smoke for midday had I remembered.

Gift shipment from Raz arrived. HNs and some other godness. Gonna let those guys stabilize a bit before I get into em. Thanks, Raz!

Putting together the notes from the week and reviewing. Looking forward to being done with the initial training and out to practice! Only about a year and 3 months until classes are done and bar prep is on!

so we'll have an honest to goodness lawyer on the banter? cool. lawyer jokes are abundant.
;)

Ha! Please bring them. I'll start with a classic:

How can you tell when a lawyer is lying?
his lips are moving.
good luck. my youngest daughter is a lawyer.

what do you call a hundred thousand lawyers on the bottom of the ocean?

A good start?

[...]

Bada Bing!

[...]

Shank Hanks.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

The page has a scorcher going this evening. Not sure if it's just me or what, but the page is awfully tame/lame lately.

The page has a scorcher going this evening. Not sure if it's just me or what, but the page is awfully tame/lame lately.
It's you.  Just sayin'…
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Are you saying you're a sayer, cb? Is that right?.

Are you saying you're a sayer, cb? Is that right?.
I was just sayin' it's you.
Logged

Thor

  • Newbie Status
  • Proud to be a BoTL

Aaaah, you're probably right. Set myself up for that un.

Aaaah, you're probably right. Set myself up for that un.
Low hanging fruit.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **

Aaaah, you're probably right. Set myself up for that un.
Low hanging fruit.
Evening gents, I had an Edicion de Silvio (Perdomo) salomon this evening ... very good smoke.  Followed by a Jericho Hill stout robusto, which I was really looking forward to.  Not bad, but didn't live up to my expectations, boosted by the La Imperiosa & Le Careme I had (from Four Crowns).  Do they improve with humidor time?

Aaaah, you're probably right. Set myself up for that un.
Low hanging fruit.
Evening gents, I had an Edicion de Silvio (Perdomo) salomon this evening ... very good smoke.  Followed by a Jericho Hill stout robusto, which I was really looking forward to.  Not bad, but didn't live up to my expectations, boosted by the La Imperiosa & Le Careme I had (from Four Crowns).  Do they improve with humidor time?
Bound to.  I find the more complex the blend the more it benefits from aging.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]