Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]

« Reply #180 on: January 26, 2017, 07:47:02 PM »

...btw,  Herencia Cubana fired up, with black coffee...
...not Herencia Cubana.... Habano Colorado.  Didn't know what HC stood for ha.
LHC is a different animal all together.

Ha. Ya. I knew I had it wrong. LHC is a little more low rent I think. I did have some LHC oscuro robustos back in the day I quite enjoyed tho...

This HC is quite tasty.
LHC by AJ Fernandez is a solid value smoke, HC,originally marketed by Xikar is an undervalued solid offering, both great as generic smokes or yard gars.

« Reply #181 on: January 26, 2017, 07:48:22 PM »

...btw,  Herencia Cubana fired up, with black coffee...
...not Herencia Cubana.... Habano Colorado.  Didn't know what HC stood for ha.
LHC is a different animal all together.

Ha. Ya. I knew I had it wrong. LHC is a little more low rent I think. I did have some LHC oscuro robustos back in the day I quite enjoyed tho...

This HC is quite tasty.
LHC by AJ Fernandez is a solid value smoke, HC,originally marketed by Xikar is an undervalued solid offering, both great as generic smokes or yard gars.
HC now bought and distributed by CI.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #182 on: January 26, 2017, 08:08:57 PM »

CI am Xikar are owned by the same company, no?

« Reply #183 on: January 26, 2017, 08:53:58 PM »

CI am Xikar are owned by the same company, no?
Not that I know of, Swedish Match owns CI and they also own Cricket Lighters along with a lot of other things including Red Man chewing tobacco .  Xikar was started by a couple of guys trying to make a better cigar cutter and they are based in Kansas City.  But the way folks are always buying each other out these days who knows.

« Reply #184 on: January 26, 2017, 09:03:17 PM »

Original Xikar HC was owned by Xikar and blended and manufactured by Jesus Fuego.  Then AJF took over.  CI bought the HC and made it a bundle cheapy cheapo smoke.  Xikar brought out the Xikar HC Habano² which sounds like the original Xikar HC.  Liked the original Xikar HC.  Have not had the CI brand or the Xikar Series 2.

« Reply #185 on: January 26, 2017, 09:59:44 PM »

No recap for me of the day's events? I went straight from the city to my daughter's spelling bee which ended entirely too late. She came in 4th.

« Reply #186 on: January 26, 2017, 10:05:31 PM »

Just got the call, first job I interviewed for has been offered to me. Thank god for getting away from fucking performance based scheduling.

Nice! Congrats, Golf. Was this the over or under qualified position?
This was the overqualified one.
Excellent Dave, congrats. Can you please rub off on Tony a bit?
Well, he's talking about doing CF on Saturday now, so I don't if I'll have the chance to rub anything off on him. :D

So, he'll just need to continue rubbing it out himself... just add it to the short list.
LMFAO!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]