Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14

« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2017, 08:46:14 AM »

« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2017, 08:48:29 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.
Very nice, too cold out here for a smoke plus I really had no time so I was shut out this weekend

Yeah, I read back on Sunday to see if Tony was shitting his pants watching that game... saw you were on a sports tour of your own. Congrats to the little champs.
I was cool, calm, and collected.

« Reply #47 on: January 17, 2017, 08:52:21 AM »

This seemed appropriate to post with Dean's trip to the Doctor this morning.

At the doctor's office the receptionist always asks why you are there, and you have to say, in front of others, what is wrong and sometimes it is embarrassing.

There is nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients.

A 75-year-old man walked into a crowded waiting room and approached the desk.

The Receptionist said, 'Yes sir, what are you seeing the Doctor for today?'

'There's something wrong with my dick', he replied.

The receptionist became irritated and said, 'You shouldn't come into a crowded waiting room and say things like that. '

'Why not, you asked me what was wrong and I told you,' he said.

The Receptionist replied; 'Now you've caused some embarrassment in this room full of people. You should have said there is something wrong with your ear or something and discussed the problem further with the Doctor in private.'

The man replied, 'You shouldn't ask people questions in a roomful of strangers, if the answer could embarrass anyone. The man walked out, waited several minutes, and then re-entered.

The Receptionist smiled smugly and asked, 'Yes??'

'There's something wrong with my ear,' he stated.

The Receptionist nodded approvingly and smiled, knowing he had taken her advice.. 'And what is wrong with your ear, Sir?'

'I can't piss out of it,' he replied.

The waiting room erupted in laughter...

« Reply #48 on: January 17, 2017, 09:01:58 AM »

[...]

LMFAO!

« Reply #49 on: January 17, 2017, 09:07:24 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.
Very nice, too cold out here for a smoke plus I really had no time so I was shut out this weekend

Yeah, I read back on Sunday to see if Tony was shitting his pants watching that game... saw you were on a sports tour of your own. Congrats to the little champs.
I was cool, calm, and collected.
That's definitely consistent with what we know about you.

« Reply #50 on: January 17, 2017, 09:09:48 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626

« Reply #51 on: January 17, 2017, 09:15:36 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

« Reply #52 on: January 17, 2017, 09:17:18 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

Category: Advocacy Organizations

« Reply #53 on: January 17, 2017, 09:35:45 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

Category: Advocacy Organizations
Commies!

« Reply #54 on: January 17, 2017, 09:39:42 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2017, 09:40:20 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

Category: Advocacy Organizations
Commies!
+holy crap

« Reply #56 on: January 17, 2017, 09:42:02 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626

You have tried to access a web page which is in violation of your internet usage policy.

Category: Advocacy Organizations
Commies!
Strangely enough if it was a commie advocacy (bicycle advocacy groups for instance) it would likely have not been blocked but the words Cigar..... or Alcohol will get it blocked every time now.

Edit:  even though it does not block the banter for some reason but it does block halfwheel and all the cigar vendors.

« Reply #57 on: January 17, 2017, 09:43:04 AM »

3rd fire truck in about the last 30 minutes arriving at the shelter, Sheesh!

« Reply #58 on: January 17, 2017, 09:45:37 AM »

WAR ZONE: 10 Killed, 29 Wounded In Chicago Over MLK Day Weekend...

« Reply #59 on: January 17, 2017, 09:49:26 AM »

I believe the following link to be legit. If so, we have a "dooty" to sign it.

http://capwiz.com/cigarrights/issues/alert/?alertid=74744626
Not that it'll likely make a difference, but I definitely filled it out to send to my rep, whose last name is Fudge.

Cornelius Fudge who heads up the Ministry of Magic?
Had to google that one, figured it was a HP reference. Haven't read/watched those mesself.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 14