Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/17/2017
« Reply #30 on: January 17, 2017, 07:55:28 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.

« Reply #31 on: January 17, 2017, 08:03:44 AM »

Morning Mr. Steve.

« Reply #32 on: January 17, 2017, 08:07:06 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

« Reply #33 on: January 17, 2017, 08:09:20 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Other than the 4 hours I worked on Sunday, no complaints here. Morning, Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/17/2017
« Reply #34 on: January 17, 2017, 08:17:44 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.

« Reply #35 on: January 17, 2017, 08:22:05 AM »

Good morning, short weekers.

« Reply #36 on: January 17, 2017, 08:26:33 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.
Very nice, too cold out here for a smoke plus I really had no time so I was shut out this weekend

« Reply #37 on: January 17, 2017, 08:27:10 AM »

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/17/2017
« Reply #38 on: January 17, 2017, 08:29:14 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.
Very nice, too cold out here for a smoke plus I really had no time so I was shut out this weekend

Yeah, I read back on Sunday to see if Tony was shitting his pants watching that game... saw you were on a sports tour of your own. Congrats to the little champs.

« Reply #39 on: January 17, 2017, 08:34:01 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.
Very nice, too cold out here for a smoke plus I really had no time so I was shut out this weekend

Yeah, I read back on Sunday to see if Tony was shitting his pants watching that game... saw you were on a sports tour of your own. Congrats to the little champs.
Oh, thanks. It was fun, 4 games in 48 hours so a bit hectic but all good

« Reply #40 on: January 17, 2017, 08:36:51 AM »

« Reply #41 on: January 17, 2017, 08:37:33 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.
Very nice, too cold out here for a smoke plus I really had no time so I was shut out this weekend

Yeah, I read back on Sunday to see if Tony was shitting his pants watching that game... saw you were on a sports tour of your own. Congrats to the little champs.
Oh, thanks. It was fun, 4 games in 48 hours so a bit hectic but all good
It's not like YOU played them....

« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2017, 08:38:14 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.
Very nice, too cold out here for a smoke plus I really had no time so I was shut out this weekend

Yeah, I read back on Sunday to see if Tony was shitting his pants watching that game... saw you were on a sports tour of your own. Congrats to the little champs.
Oh, thanks. It was fun, 4 games in 48 hours so a bit hectic but all good
When is the victory parade in downtown White House Station....or is it Flemington?

« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2017, 08:40:52 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.
Very nice, too cold out here for a smoke plus I really had no time so I was shut out this weekend

Yeah, I read back on Sunday to see if Tony was shitting his pants watching that game... saw you were on a sports tour of your own. Congrats to the little champs.
Oh, thanks. It was fun, 4 games in 48 hours so a bit hectic but all good
It's not like YOU played them....
It would have been easier if I did, sit in the back of the car and relax between games?

« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2017, 08:44:36 AM »

G'Morning, Banter... hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Morning Steve, how was yours?

Very nice. Mostly clear with temps between 72-75 for the most part. Cleaned up the last of the fallen leaves and branches from the big storm last week on Saturday. Then watched football for the rest of the day. Had a couple smokes and a few drinks to cap off the evening.
Very nice, too cold out here for a smoke plus I really had no time so I was shut out this weekend

Yeah, I read back on Sunday to see if Tony was shitting his pants watching that game... saw you were on a sports tour of your own. Congrats to the little champs.
Oh, thanks. It was fun, 4 games in 48 hours so a bit hectic but all good
When is the victory parade in downtown White House Station....or is it Flemington?
Ticker tape parade down the main street of Flemington, Mayor will present keys to the city
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 14