Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

« Reply #15 on: January 17, 2017, 06:55:12 AM »

well, I'm off. will keep you all posted.

« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2017, 07:02:59 AM »

Need to get TexDave his coffee and settled in to work.

« Reply #17 on: January 17, 2017, 07:04:54 AM »

good morning 3 Daves and a Tony. off to the doctor first thing this morning. hopefully they will have the results of the culture scraping and blood work and be able to treat my wound. this is getting old and bothersome.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
Oh, you said this.....I thought you said that You were getting old and bothersome...

It's a Tuesday, I couldn't resisit.  Hope all goes well Dean.

« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2017, 07:05:04 AM »

Need to get TexDave his coffee and settled in to work.
A rack check wouldn't hurt either

« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2017, 07:06:10 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dave and Dean. At least it's a short work week

« Reply #20 on: January 17, 2017, 07:21:35 AM »

good morning 3 Daves and a Tony. off to the doctor first thing this morning. hopefully they will have the results of the culture scraping and blood work and be able to treat my wound. this is getting old and bothersome.
Oliva O maduro and coffee going.
Good luck with it all Dean, hope it is an easy fix!

« Reply #21 on: January 17, 2017, 07:22:27 AM »

Need to get TexDave his coffee and settled in to work.
A rack check wouldn't hurt either
She does not work there anymore but I am settled in with some coffee and a whole grain bagel.

« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2017, 07:23:09 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dave and Dean. At least it's a short work week
Not for all Gordy Howe, not for all.

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2017, 07:23:59 AM »

Need to get TexDave his coffee and settled in to work.
A rack check wouldn't hurt either
She does not work there anymore but I am settled in with some coffee and a whole grain bagel.
Bummer, did you ask them for a forwarding address?

« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2017, 07:26:35 AM »

Need to get TexDave his coffee and settled in to work.
A rack check wouldn't hurt either
She does not work there anymore but I am settled in with some coffee and a whole grain bagel.
Probably got tired of old guys leering at her.

« Reply #25 on: January 17, 2017, 07:29:41 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dave and Dean. At least it's a short work week
Not for all Gordy Howe, not for all.
But for some every week is a 3-day week!

« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2017, 07:30:44 AM »

Need to get TexDave his coffee and settled in to work.
A rack check wouldn't hurt either
She does not work there anymore but I am settled in with some coffee and a whole grain bagel.
Probably got tired of old guys leering at her.
While a drop dead nice body and otherwise attractive but not gorgeous she was a genuine bitch for sure.

« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2017, 07:33:43 AM »

Underwater Search for MH370 Ends With No Trace of Missing Jet

The deep-sea search for missing Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 ended on Tuesday without any trace being found of the plane that vanished in 2014 with 239 people on board, the three countries involved in the search said.

The location of Flight MH370 has become one of the world's greatest aviation mysteries since the plane, a Boeing 777, disappeared en route to Beijing from the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur.

"Despite every effort using the best science available ... the search has not been able to locate the aircraft," Malaysian, Australian and Chinese authorities said in a statement.

"The decision to suspend the underwater search has not been taken lightly nor without sadness."

The last search vessel left the area on Tuesday, the three countries said, after scouring the 120,000-sq-km (46,000-sq-mile) area of the Indian Ocean sea floor that has been the focus of the almost-three-year search.

Malaysia, Australia and China agreed in July to suspend the $145 million search if the plane was not found, or if new evidence that might offer a clue as to its whereabouts was not uncovered, once that area had been checked

« Reply #28 on: January 17, 2017, 07:39:07 AM »

Need to get TexDave his coffee and settled in to work.
A rack check wouldn't hurt either
She does not work there anymore but I am settled in with some coffee and a whole grain bagel.
Probably got tired of old guys leering at her.
While a drop dead nice body and otherwise attractive but not gorgeous she was a genuine bitch for sure.
Definitely sounds like a woman. Lol

« Reply #29 on: January 17, 2017, 07:52:01 AM »

Need to get TexDave his coffee and settled in to work.
A rack check wouldn't hurt either
She does not work there anymore but I am settled in with some coffee and a whole grain bagel.
They could've at least left a rack plaque on the wall
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14