« Reply #165 on: June 02, 2014, 01:38:02 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
/////Don't have to make everyone happy, just me. See ya, Tony.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #166 on: June 02, 2014, 01:39:23 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.

And you never will.  It's your site, do your thing.  If we don't like it, so be it.  We'll just start our own websites.  As for my feedback as it is now - it works similar to CI's banter and we don't have to censor ourselves so I like it.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #167 on: June 02, 2014, 01:44:41 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.

And you never will.  It's your site, do your thing.  If we don't like it, so be it.  We'll just start our own websites.  As for my feedback as it is now - it works similar to CI's banter and we don't have to censor ourselves so I like it.
hey watch it on the start your own website, I can't even figure out Facebook most of the time yet.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #168 on: June 02, 2014, 01:48:58 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.

And you never will.  It's your site, do your thing.  If we don't like it, so be it.  We'll just start our own websites.  As for my feedback as it is now - it works similar to CI's banter and we don't have to censor ourselves so I like it.
hey watch it on the start your own website, I can't even figure out Facebook most of the time yet.

What's Facebook?

jk, I don't use it... or myspace... Guess I won't get to schedule a meeting with my 6th grade pal from lunch.
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #169 on: June 02, 2014, 01:50:39 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.

And you never will.  It's your site, do your thing.  If we don't like it, so be it.  We'll just start our own websites.  As for my feedback as it is now - it works similar to CI's banter and we don't have to censor ourselves so I like it.
I like it, good job Tony!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #170 on: June 02, 2014, 01:52:01 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.

And you never will.  It's your site, do your thing.  If we don't like it, so be it.  We'll just start our own websites.  As for my feedback as it is now - it works similar to CI's banter and we don't have to censor ourselves so I like it.
I like it, good job Tony!

« Reply #171 on: June 02, 2014, 01:53:52 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
Question is:Can you make ANYONE happy?
Logged

Fred Bumpus

« Reply #172 on: June 02, 2014, 01:56:44 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
Question is:Can you make ANYONE happy?
I just hope he doesn't tweak it too much. some of us are not very smart!
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #173 on: June 02, 2014, 02:04:04 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
\\\\\See ya Tony.
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #174 on: June 02, 2014, 02:04:41 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
Question is:Can you make ANYONE happy?
I just hope he doesn't tweak it too much. some of us are not very smart!
\\\\I resemble that remark.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #175 on: June 02, 2014, 02:08:16 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
Question is:Can you make ANYONE happy?
I just hope he doesn't tweak it too much. some of us are not very smart!
\\\\I resemble that remark.

Wow, nice separators, noob.  No longer needed, here!

« Reply #176 on: June 02, 2014, 02:09:50 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
Question is:Can you make ANYONE happy?
I just hope he doesn't tweak it too much. some of us are not very smart!
\\\\I resemble that remark.
~~~ Old habits are hard to break

Wow, nice separators, noob.  No longer needed, here!

« Reply #177 on: June 02, 2014, 02:10:29 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
Question is:Can you make ANYONE happy?
I just hope he doesn't tweak it too much. some of us are not very smart!
\\\\I resemble that remark.
~~~ Old habits are hard to break

Wow, nice separators, noob.  No longer needed, here!
Wow, you can post behind a post
Logged

DesertRat

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • {***}
Re: 6/2/2014
« Reply #178 on: June 02, 2014, 02:11:50 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
Question is:Can you make ANYONE happy?
I just hope he doesn't tweak it too much. some of us are not very smart!
\\\\I resemble that remark.

Wow, nice separators, noob.  No longer needed, here!
LMAO! Funny, I didn't put 'em in the first couple of posts......and go fuck yourself!

« Reply #179 on: June 02, 2014, 02:12:41 PM »

Looks like it's been a busy jam day.  Running off to my final meeting of the day and then I'll come back and catch up.  Curious to read all the feedback.  Improvements are a comin'.  But be warned, I can't make EVERYONE happy.
Question is:Can you make ANYONE happy?
I just hope he doesn't tweak it too much. some of us are not very smart!
\\\\I resemble that remark.
~~~ Old habits are hard to break

Wow, nice separators, noob.  No longer needed, here!
Wow, you can post behind a post
/////And we can delete old posts. So if you say something stupid (handy with this group), you can delete it before anyone can quote it.