CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on May 24, 2016, 12:02:38 AM

Title: 5/24/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on May 24, 2016, 12:02:38 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 12:20:15 AM
Good morning, boys. Can't get to cigarbanter.com from the office and my phone officially shit the bed. Even went to the Sprint store at lunch and they told me there was nothing they could do.  I friggin' used it last night for the flip and then that's all she wrote...

Anyhoo, don't miss me too much. I'll eventually replace the phone.  ;)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 24, 2016, 01:30:57 AM
......and the boys will play. Get back soon T
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 24, 2016, 01:31:41 AM
LTG damn Cav's
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 24, 2016, 01:33:31 AM
......and the boys will play. Get back soon T
Play on brothers, play on.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 24, 2016, 01:35:23 AM
Box of undercrown robustos 25 for  about  a Ben Franklin free shipping
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 24, 2016, 01:37:38 AM
Box of undercrown robustos 25 for  about  a Ben Franklin free shipping
Got some Undergrowth Corona Vivas for $80 last month.  G'day Rick.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 24, 2016, 01:48:58 AM
Box of undercrown robustos 25 for  about  a Ben Franklin free shipping
Got some Undergrowth Corona Vivas for $80 last month.  G'day Rick.
Hey CB. Burning the midnight oil here.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 24, 2016, 01:49:57 AM
What site CB. I love coronas
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 05:42:25 AM
Morning Blue
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 05:43:08 AM
Hump Day for me!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: bluecollar on May 24, 2016, 05:51:37 AM
Morning Blue
Morning Tex.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 05:51:56 AM
Work Time, BBL
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:10:25 AM
Busy morning!
Good Morning DeadPhoneTony, Rick, CB and Tex.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:11:18 AM
Today is Tuesday, May 24, the 145th day of 2016. There are 221 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On May 24, 1844, Samuel F.B. Morse transmitted the message "What hath God wrought" from Washington to Baltimore as he formally opened America's first telegraph line.

On this date:

In 1775, John Hancock was elected President of the Continental Congress, succeeding Peyton Randolph.

In 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge, linking Brooklyn and Manhattan, was dedicated by President Chester Alan Arthur and New York Gov. Grover Cleveland.

In 1935, the first major league baseball game to be played at night took place at Cincinnati's Crosley Field as the Reds beat the Philadelphia Phillies, 2-1.

In 1937, in a set of rulings, the U.S. Supreme Court upheld the constitutionality of the Social Security Act of 1935.

In 1941, the German battleship Bismarck sank the British battle cruiser HMS Hood in the North Atlantic, killing all but three of the 1,418 men on board.

In 1959, former U.S. Secretary of State John Foster Dulles died in Washington, D.C. at age 71.

In 1962, astronaut Scott Carpenter became the second American to orbit the Earth as he flew aboard Aurora 7.

In 1966, the Jerry Herman musical comedy "Mame," starring Angela Lansbury, opened on Broadway.

In 1976, Britain and France opened trans-Atlantic Concorde supersonic transport service to Washington.

In 1980, Iran rejected a call by the World Court in The Hague to release the American hostages.

In 1991, the feminist film drama "Thelma & Louise," starring Susan Sarandon (as Louise) and Geena Davis (as Thelma) was released by MGM.

In 2001, 23 people were killed when the floor of a Jerusalem wedding hall collapsed beneath dancing guests, sending them plunging several stories into the basement.

Ten years ago: In rare, election-year harmony, House Republican and Democratic leaders jointly demanded the FBI return documents taken in a Capitol Hill raid as part of a bribery investigation of U.S. Rep. William Jefferson, D-La. (President George W. Bush ordered the documents placed under temporary seal; Jefferson was later found guilty of bribery and sentenced to 13 years in federal prison.) "An Inconvenient Truth," a documentary about former Vice President Al Gore's campaign against global warming, went into limited release. Taylor Hicks was named the new "American Idol" over runner-up Katharine McPhee.

Five years ago: Egyptian authorities ordered former President Hosni Mubarak tried on charges of corruption as well as conspiracy in the deadly shooting of protesters who'd driven him from power. (Mubarak was ultimately found guilty of corruption, and is facing retrial on charges related to the deaths of protesters.) President Barack Obama was honored with a state dinner in London as he continued his visit to Britain. Oprah Winfrey taped the final episode of her long-running talk show.

One year ago: Conservative challenger Andrzej Duda (AHN'-zhray DOO'-dah) won Poland's presidential election, ousting the incumbent, Bronislaw Komorowski (kah-mah-RAWF'-skee), in a runoff vote. The 68th Cannes Film Festival concluded with French filmmaker Jacques Audiard's (OH'-dee-ahr) Sri Lankan refugee drama taking the coveted top honor, the Palme d'Or. Juan Pablo Montoya sliced his way from the back to the front twice to win his second Indianapolis 500.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:12:05 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor-comedian-impressionist Stanley Baxter is 90. Jazz musician Archie Shepp is 79. Comedian Tommy Chong is 78. Singer Bob Dylan is 75. Actor Gary Burghoff is 73. Singer Patti LaBelle is 72. Actress Priscilla Presley is 71. Country singer Mike Reid is 69. Actor Jim Broadbent is 67. Actor Alfred Molina is 63. Singer Rosanne Cash is 61. Actor Cliff Parisi (TV: "Call the Midwife") is 56. Actress Kristin Scott Thomas is 56. Rock musician Jimmy Ashhurst (Buckcherry) is 53. Rock musician Vivian Trimble is 53. Actor John C. Reilly is 51. Actor Dana Ashbrook is 49. Actor Eric Close is 49. Actor Carl Payne is 47. Rock musician Rich Robinson is 47. Actor Dash Mihok is 42. Actor Bryan Greenburg is 38. Actor Owen Benjamin is 36. Actor Billy L. Sullivan is 36. Actor-rapper Jerod Mixon (aka Big Tyme) is 35. Rock musician Cody Hanson (Hinder) is 34. Dancer Mark Ballas (TV: "Dancing with the Stars") is 30. Country singer Billy Gilman is 28. Rapper/producer G-Eazy is 27. Actor Cayden Boyd is 22.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:12:36 AM
Thought for Today: "Responsibility educates." - Wendell Phillips, American abolitionist (1811-1884).
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:21:18 AM
Reds and the Uncut Connies aren't bad at the Sis today.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:43:09 AM
And here's the five things you need to know today from USAToday:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/05/24/5-things-you-need-to-know-tuesday/84774146/
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: sfish on May 24, 2016, 06:47:15 AM
Good morning Rick and Daves
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:47:46 AM
...and our Austin update from USAToday as well:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/05/24/texas-voter-id-law-courts/84836426/
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:48:24 AM
Hey Fishy.  I was about to call a lull....
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 07:02:01 AM
It seems the insomniacs have gone back to bed, and TexDave is checking to make sure of his dumpster delivery.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:05:03 AM
Morning DapperBostonDave and Fish
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:05:41 AM
It seems the insomniacs have gone back to bed, and TexDave is checking to make sure of his dumpster delivery.
They called me yesterday evening to confirm it would be delivered Thursday between 4 and 6 p.m.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on May 24, 2016, 07:06:41 AM
Hey Fishy.  I was about to call a lull....
what were you going to call her?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:06:56 AM
Guess we are going to have to figure out how to set up a GOFUNDME for the Mayor a new Cell Phone so he can maintain the site.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 07:13:20 AM
Disney (too) politely responds to the comments from the stupid VA Secretary:
http://www.ijreview.com/2016/05/612245-disney-fires-back-after-va-secretary-compares-wait-lines-for-veterans-to-theme-park-rides/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=Social&utm_content=header-mobile&utm_campaign=Sharing
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 07:14:32 AM
Guess we are going to have to figure out how to set up a GOFUNDME for the Mayor a new Cell Phone so he can maintain the site.
Good thought!  He needs all the help he can get.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:16:37 AM
...and our Austin update from USAToday as well:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/05/24/texas-voter-id-law-courts/84836426/
That law prevents NO TEXANS and NO AMERICANS from voting it only prevents those not in this country legally from voting.  Pray Tell where is the problem with that?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:28:38 AM
@ Short Stack - guess this might confirm your observations of this years biker crowd.  My son said they arrested a record number of them this year, cops said a lot more problems than usual - but you will not see it on the news.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:31:42 AM
'Pawn Stars' star Chumlee taking plea deal to avoid jail

http://abc13.com/entertainment/pawn-stars-star-chumlee-taking-plea-deal-to-avoid-jail/1352987/

Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2016, 07:41:39 AM
good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 07:43:25 AM
good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 07:43:45 AM
Morning Dean.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:44:25 AM
good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
Yesterday it was his ankles, today his back....... sooner or later it will be the DAWG, just a matter of time.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:48:03 AM
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 07:52:37 AM
Guess we are going to have to figure out how to set up a GOFUNDME for the Mayor a new Cell Phone so he can maintain the site.
I'll be fine. Just have to figure out if i buy 2nd hand, new, change providers, etc.

Good morning again, fellas.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:55:07 AM
Guess we are going to have to figure out how to set up a GOFUNDME for the Mayor a new Cell Phone so he can maintain the site.
I'll be fine. Just have to figure out if i buy 2nd hand, new, change providers, etc.

Good morning again, fellas.
Morning NoPhoneMayor
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2016, 07:56:09 AM
good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:57:50 AM
good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.
Well we will send flowers to your funeral
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 08:02:12 AM
OK boys, that's it for me. Gots ta run.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:03:13 AM
Another warm, cloudy and humid day it looks like, so Un-Austinatious!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:03:31 AM
OK boys, that's it for me. Gots ta run.
Have a good day Mayor.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:05:34 AM
I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2016, 08:09:18 AM
good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.
Well we will send flowers to your funeral
gee, thanks.
😕
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 08:09:18 AM
good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.
...and you're smiling all the way down....
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 08:10:08 AM
I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:12:14 AM
good morning guys. wrenched my back putting up OSB inside the lady's shed. got a few hours left to finish this morning, then wait on an electrician to quote connecting her out buildings and well. house should be done this week and she should be moving in next week.
Oliva O maduro robusto and coffee here.
That's the excuse you're gonna give for wrenching your back?   Sure, sure..... ::)
yeah well the lady is literally working and fucking me to an early grave.
...and you're smiling all the way down....
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:13:43 AM
I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 08:34:45 AM
I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.
Our systems are smarter.  You have to go through each page and open each attachment on the page.  Don't have to read them, but lots of clicking.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2016, 08:39:58 AM
I'm off to work the kinks out. later guys.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 08:45:10 AM
I'm off to work the kinks out. later guys.
I'm afraid to ask....
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:46:42 AM
I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.
Done, but they have changed the format up and had to actually click thru all the B.S.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:47:27 AM
I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.
Our systems are smarter.  You have to go through each page and open each attachment on the page.  Don't have to read them, but lots of clicking.
Same format here now so yeah, just wastes more time and puts wear on your mouse.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:48:12 AM
I'm off to work the kinks out. later guys.
I'm afraid to ask....
And I don't want to know!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:49:02 AM
I got to find my fook'n password so I can take this Mexican Prostitution Training. ::)
Sounds like you're going to have a fun morning!
Take longer to find my password and log in than to get trained, learned long ago how to bypass the B.S. and just get the certificate.
Done, but they have changed the format up and had to actually click thru all the B.S.
also had to get a new password mine had expired..........
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:49:43 AM
Well Travellin Dave looks like me and you to keep this bastige floating now, sure hope you do not get busy and have to twist off.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:56:20 AM
Cops have got the street blocked off chasing some vagrants around across the street, great neighborhood we got here in downtown Austin.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 09:02:16 AM
And at the Page today:

All sorts of mostly shitty cigars at terrible prices and a few decent cigars at terrible prices.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 09:04:23 AM
Time to take my morning walk.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:25:00 AM
Cops have got the street blocked off chasing some vagrants around across the street, great neighborhood we got here in downtown Austin.
Just getting their exercise for the day.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:25:26 AM
Time to take my morning walk.
Don't get chased by any police.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:27:18 AM
And at the Page today:

All sorts of mostly shitty cigars at terrible prices and a few decent cigars at terrible prices.
I looked at that picture and knew I didn't need to review any of the offerings.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 09:45:40 AM
Time to take my morning walk.
Don't get chased by any police.
Now we got a drug bust underway, photo from my office window.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 09:49:10 AM
For those of us who are V fans the "private" email offer from the Sister is not a bad deal with Coronas at $99.99/box of 24 FS, not a Beano deal though by any means.  Regular price is around $120 or so.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 09:54:32 AM
Holy Cow!!!!

DOW  +165 points @ 17,659
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:58:30 AM
Holy Cow!!!!

DOW  +165 points @ 17,659

Fixed it just before I called you on it....faster than I thought.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:59:35 AM
Time to take my morning walk.
Don't get chased by any police.
Now we got a drug bust underway, photo from my office window.
Austins finest keeping those streets clean and safe for your walks.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 10:08:16 AM
Head of TSA given the boot.

The Transportation Security Administration's head of security has been ousted amid an uproar over long lines at airport security checkpoints and intense scrutiny over bonus payments.

"Kelly Hoggan has been removed from his position as head of security at TSA, following our hearing on May 12 on mismanagement at TSA," the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform posted on its Twitter account.

Some lawmakers blasted TSA at the hearing for giving Hoggan $90,000 in bonuses at a time when watchdog tests revealed screeners routinely failed to find weapons at checkpoints. The hearing was one in a series where whistleblowers denounced the agency for rewarding top officials with large bonuses while retaliating against workers who complained about the unfair practices.

TSA Administrator Peter Neffenger told the panel he overhauled the bonus program and installed a $10,000-per-year cap. He also changed protocols to protect workers who spoke out, he said.

The pressure on TSA has been building in recent weeks amid reports of unprecedented airport security lines across the nation. Passenger numbers were approaching record totals while the numbers of screening personnel had been trimmed. Those issues were supposed to be offset by travelers signing up for  the expedited PreCheck screening program, but the number of fliers registering has fallen short of expectations.

Almost 500 people were stranded Sunday at Chicago's O'Hare International Airport when long lines prevented travelers from catching flights. Cots were provided — and Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel promised angry travelers that the city's airports will get more screeners.

Neffenger named Darby LaJoye to serve as acting assistant administrator for the Office of Security Operations, the Associated Press reported, citing a memo addressed to TSA senior leaders.

“Darby LaJoye is an experienced Federal Security Director with successful leadership tours at two of the nation’s largest airports, Los Angeles International Airport in California and John F. Kennedy International Airport in New York," the memo said.

Contributing: Ben Mutzabaugh
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 24, 2016, 10:09:37 AM
For those of us who are V fans the "private" email offer from the Sister is not a bad deal with Coronas at $99.99/box of 24 FS, not a Beano deal though by any means.  Regular price is around $120 or so.
Something to look forward to when I go through the daily spam.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 24, 2016, 10:11:22 AM
[...]

Sure. It ain't nuthin' more government employees can't fix.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 10:15:42 AM
[...]

Old saying around the gubment - "It Never Gets Better IT Only Gets Worse"     And this will once again follow the rule as demonstrated by the VA and IRS to prove very true.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 10:21:06 AM
Shell better have their biggggg checkbook out for this one!

TRACY, CA --
 Hazardous materials crews are cleaning up as many as 21,000 gallons of oil after a pipeline rupture in Northern California.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Shell Pipeline Co. officials say a response team is clearing contaminated soil and helping local and state officials monitor local air, water and ground conditions.

Shell reported the leak after noticing that a line lost pressure Friday. The underground pipeline near Tracy was leaking crude oil into the soil but not near any waterways.

San Joaquin County officials say the oil was visible in a 250-by-40-foot section on the ground
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 10:23:11 AM
239 Days!

That means roughly 120 days in the office and 30 working days. ;)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 24, 2016, 10:25:02 AM
239 Days!

That means roughly 120 days in the office and 30 working days. ;)
30? You're gonna work that hard?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 10:27:01 AM
239 Days!

That means roughly 120 days in the office and 30 working days. ;)
30? You're gonna work that hard?
Well that might be a stretch goal but want to play it safe.   If they ever get our new telework policy in place that 120 will be more like 90.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 10:28:49 AM
Holy Cow!!!!

DOW  +165 points @ 17,659

Fixed it just before I called you on it....faster than I thought.
Update:

+201 @ 17,694
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 24, 2016, 10:38:21 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 10:41:02 AM
Morning Mr. Steve.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 24, 2016, 10:45:56 AM
For those of us who are V fans the "private" email offer from the Sister is not a bad deal with Coronas at $99.99/box of 24 FS, not a Beano deal though by any means.  Regular price is around $120 or so.
Something to look forward to when I go through the daily spam.

Morning, muchachos.

Not a bad deal, but CigarPlace reg price is $92.95. You can use the reddit10 for add'l 10% off, or if you haven't used it yet, the feedback for 20% bringing them down to $74.36 bx... that's nearing cheapy-cheapo range.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 24, 2016, 10:46:56 AM
For those of us who are V fans the "private" email offer from the Sister is not a bad deal with Coronas at $99.99/box of 24 FS, not a Beano deal though by any means.  Regular price is around $120 or so.
Something to look forward to when I go through the daily spam.

Morning, muchachos.

Not a bad deal, but CigarPlace reg price is $92.95. You can use the reddit10 for add'l 10% off, or if you haven't used it yet, the feedback for 20% bringing them down to $74.36 bx... that's nearing cheapy-cheapo range.
Ooooh. Better still.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 24, 2016, 10:47:20 AM
G'Mornin, Fellas
Morning', Steve.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 10:47:36 AM
For those of us who are V fans the "private" email offer from the Sister is not a bad deal with Coronas at $99.99/box of 24 FS, not a Beano deal though by any means.  Regular price is around $120 or so.
Something to look forward to when I go through the daily spam.

Morning, muchachos.

Not a bad deal, but CigarPlace reg price is $92.95. You can use the reddit10 for add'l 10% off, or if you haven't used it yet, the feedback for 20% bringing them down to $74.36 bx... that's nearing cheapy-cheapo range.
Now that is a deal there, might have to see if I can put all that together.!

Morning BS
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 24, 2016, 10:48:49 AM
Morning Mr. Steve.

Hey, BahstinDave... you in the sticks just north again?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 24, 2016, 10:50:49 AM
For those of us who are V fans the "private" email offer from the Sister is not a bad deal with Coronas at $99.99/box of 24 FS, not a Beano deal though by any means.  Regular price is around $120 or so.
Something to look forward to when I go through the daily spam.

Morning, muchachos.

Not a bad deal, but CigarPlace reg price is $92.95. You can use the reddit10 for add'l 10% off, or if you haven't used it yet, the feedback for 20% bringing them down to $74.36 bx... that's nearing cheapy-cheapo range.
Now that is a deal there, might have to see if I can put all that together.!

Morning BS

I think Free shipping was yesterday... so add $8 unless you can wait 'til dollar day. (6/1)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 10:58:16 AM
For those of us who are V fans the "private" email offer from the Sister is not a bad deal with Coronas at $99.99/box of 24 FS, not a Beano deal though by any means.  Regular price is around $120 or so.
Something to look forward to when I go through the daily spam.

Morning, muchachos.

Not a bad deal, but CigarPlace reg price is $92.95. You can use the reddit10 for add'l 10% off, or if you haven't used it yet, the feedback for 20% bringing them down to $74.36 bx... that's nearing cheapy-cheapo range.
Now that is a deal there, might have to see if I can put all that together.!

Morning BS
Guess I already used feedback but I will just go in and create a new account tonight so I can use it again.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 10:58:47 AM
For those of us who are V fans the "private" email offer from the Sister is not a bad deal with Coronas at $99.99/box of 24 FS, not a Beano deal though by any means.  Regular price is around $120 or so.
Something to look forward to when I go through the daily spam.

Morning, muchachos.

Not a bad deal, but CigarPlace reg price is $92.95. You can use the reddit10 for add'l 10% off, or if you haven't used it yet, the feedback for 20% bringing them down to $74.36 bx... that's nearing cheapy-cheapo range.
Now that is a deal there, might have to see if I can put all that together.!

Morning BS

I think Free shipping was yesterday... so add $8 unless you can wait 'til dollar day. (6/1)
Yeah, that is right and might  as well save the $8 too and call them a birthday present to myself.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 24, 2016, 11:09:53 AM
For those of us who are V fans the "private" email offer from the Sister is not a bad deal with Coronas at $99.99/box of 24 FS, not a Beano deal though by any means.  Regular price is around $120 or so.
Something to look forward to when I go through the daily spam.

Morning, muchachos.

Not a bad deal, but CigarPlace reg price is $92.95. You can use the reddit10 for add'l 10% off, or if you haven't used it yet, the feedback for 20% bringing them down to $74.36 bx... that's nearing cheapy-cheapo range.
Now that is a deal there, might have to see if I can put all that together.!

Morning BS

I think Free shipping was yesterday... so add $8 unless you can wait 'til dollar day. (6/1)
Yeah, that is right and might  as well save the $8 too and call them a birthday present to myself.

Nice gift! At least someone knows what you like.  ;)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 11:12:36 AM
[...]

Amen, only guaranteed way to get what you want.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 24, 2016, 11:13:21 AM
Shell better have their biggggg checkbook out for this one!

TRACY, CA --
 Hazardous materials crews are cleaning up as many as 21,000 gallons of oil after a pipeline rupture in Northern California.

The San Francisco Chronicle reports that Shell Pipeline Co. officials say a response team is clearing contaminated soil and helping local and state officials monitor local air, water and ground conditions.

Shell reported the leak after noticing that a line lost pressure Friday. The underground pipeline near Tracy was leaking crude oil into the soil but not near any waterways.

San Joaquin County officials say the oil was visible in a 250-by-40-foot section on the ground
That sounds like more than the 5 trucks of oil contaminated soil, Tony had to have
taken from his rental property.  Maybe he can get them a volume discount!
Good morning boys.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 24, 2016, 11:17:03 AM
[...]

I see Dad and Bret are having a BDay as well... we're gonna need a lotta candles!  :P
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 11:17:03 AM
Morning Flip
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 11:17:47 AM
[...]

I see BD and Bret are having a BDay as well... we're gonna need a lotta candles!  :P
Literally 100's of them
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 24, 2016, 11:39:21 AM
[...]

Gee, thanks for that cheerful reminder.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 11:45:33 AM
Damn, I am hungry and still 45 minutes till lunch.  Fajita Taco Tuesday!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 11:52:10 AM
Early Birthday Lull?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2016, 12:18:35 PM
the shed is done. I'm too old for this day labor crap. I need a sit down job, or better yet, no job at all.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 24, 2016, 12:23:28 PM
Early Birthday Lull?

Fire hazard lull
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 24, 2016, 12:35:01 PM
[...]

No worries, Bro... 51 is the NEW 50. lol
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 24, 2016, 12:42:09 PM
the shed is done. I'm too old for this day labor crap. I need a sit down job, or better yet, no job at all.
when you drove the "nut bus", they ley you sit down, right?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2016, 12:46:48 PM
the shed is done. I'm too old for this day labor crap. I need a sit down job, or better yet, no job at all.
when you drove the "nut bus", they ley you sit down, right?
I need another nut bus job.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 24, 2016, 12:50:37 PM
the shed is done. I'm too old for this day labor crap. I need a sit down job, or better yet, no job at all.
when you drove the "nut bus", they ley you sit down, right?
I need another nut bus job.
You are in Florida, think "senior transport"  Drive the old folks to the
early bird specials, and the doctors offices.   just watch out for the guy wearing
a hat doing 37 mph in the passing lane, with that eventual left turn blinker going.... 8)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 12:52:33 PM
Morning Mr. Steve.

Hey, BahstinDave... you in the sticks just north again?
In Billerica  (pronounced BILL RIKA, forgetting the e) between Lowell and Burlington.  Everybody sounds like Matt Damon.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 12:53:23 PM
the shed is done. I'm too old for this day labor crap. I need a sit down job, or better yet, no job at all.
when you drove the "nut bus", they ley you sit down, right?
I need another nut bus job.
The Mouse has lots of busses!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 12:54:26 PM
the shed is done. I'm too old for this day labor crap. I need a sit down job, or better yet, no job at all.
UM.....isn't that what retirement is....or is supposed to be?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 12:59:53 PM
Morning Raz.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 01:04:59 PM
DOW up 212
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2016, 01:05:24 PM
the shed is done. I'm too old for this day labor crap. I need a sit down job, or better yet, no job at all.
when you drove the "nut bus", they ley you sit down, right?
I need another nut bus job.
You are in Florida, think "senior transport"  Drive the old folks to the
early bird specials, and the doctors offices.   just watch out for the guy wearing
a hat doing 37 mph in the passing lane, with that eventual left turn blinker going.... 8)
ah yes, I like how you think.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 24, 2016, 01:20:15 PM
Morning Raz.
Morning, TD.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 24, 2016, 01:50:29 PM
going to concentrate on work, besides, should I
really be posting, I am not a Dave....
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2016, 01:57:11 PM
I don't need a job, I'm retired. I need to say NO.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on May 24, 2016, 02:00:19 PM
I don't need a job, I'm retired. I need to say NO.

Well, to SOME things anyway... don't be a prude.  ;)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 02:09:36 PM
the shed is done. I'm too old for this day labor crap. I need a sit down job, or better yet, no job at all.
when you drove the "nut bus", they ley you sit down, right?
I need another nut bus job.
And we need you to have one, much better stories.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 02:12:54 PM
Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on May 24, 2016, 02:25:29 PM
90° out and only 40% humidity. a damn nice day.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 02:54:34 PM
going to concentrate on work, besides, should I
really be posting, I am not a Dave....
Aspire to greatness my friend!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 03:05:52 PM
90° out and only 40% humidity. a damn nice day.
Only 40% humidity in Florida.....almost desert conditions!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 03:06:39 PM
Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
What the hell are you training them for if they up an go away?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 03:07:57 PM
Fuk'n workaference, don't these dumbasses know I am semi-retired and fully enrolled in the KMA Club.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 03:09:17 PM
Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
What the hell are you training them for if they up an go away?
It is a 2 year program and they do work in several different offices along the way, used to be a good program but like everything else they have totally fuct it up now.  G.D. hippie we got here now.

Comes to work with his pants rolled up to look like peddle pushers and does not wear socks..........

Edit:  I guess I should be impressed with him he does come to work when it is raining!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 03:30:14 PM
90° out and only 40% humidity. a damn nice day.
86 degrees and only 74% humidity here feels like is 97 degrees, not so damn nice.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 03:35:49 PM
Some Bean News:

While Johnny Manziel's recent hijinks have been grist for the joke mill among many sports fans, those close to the quarterback apparently find his situation no laughing matter.

According to a new report from TMZ, a source close to Manziel said "If he continues this way for much longer, he will die."

Meanwhile, another source quoted in the report said Manziel is "in a horrible downward spiral."

The report detailed attempts by Manziel's close friends to intervene and "confront" him about his alleged substance abuse issues. But Manziel rebuffed that assistance.

"He flipped out and would not hear it," the source told TMZ.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 03:47:42 PM

Bill Cosby Ordered to Stand Trial in Sex Assault Case

Bill Cosby was ordered Tuesday to stand trial on sexual assault charges after a hearing that hinged on a decade-old police report in which a woman said the comedian gave her three blue pills that put her in a stupor, unable to stop his advances
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 24, 2016, 03:51:09 PM
Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
What the hell are you training them for if they up an go away?
It is a 2 year program and they do work in several different offices along the way, used to be a good program but like everything else they have totally fuct it up now.  G.D. hippie we got here now.

Comes to work with his pants rolled up to look like peddle pushers and does not wear socks..........

Edit:  I guess I should be impressed with him he does come to work when it is raining!
his pants are rolled up to avoid the floods, and he wouldn't want
to get his socks wet, now would he?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 24, 2016, 03:51:52 PM
over at the sis;
http://www.cigar.com/promotions/box-bedlam-returns/?sourcekey=CGWS05B&s=Price_Asc (http://www.cigar.com/promotions/box-bedlam-returns/?sourcekey=CGWS05B&s=Price_Asc)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 03:55:50 PM
Fajita Tuesday ran off the tracks, they were having a small going away lunch for a trainee and my boss said she wanted me to go if I could....... what can I say.  Did not like the trainee and hate the place they were lunching at but I like my boss so had a crappy lunch for $16.
What the hell are you training them for if they up an go away?
It is a 2 year program and they do work in several different offices along the way, used to be a good program but like everything else they have totally fuct it up now.  G.D. hippie we got here now.

Comes to work with his pants rolled up to look like peddle pushers and does not wear socks..........

Edit:  I guess I should be impressed with him he does come to work when it is raining!
his pants are rolled up to avoid the floods, and he wouldn't want
to get his socks wet, now would he?
Except he dresses the same rain or shine.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 03:58:19 PM
over at the sis;
http://www.cigar.com/promotions/box-bedlam-returns/?sourcekey=CGWS05B&s=Price_Asc (http://www.cigar.com/promotions/box-bedlam-returns/?sourcekey=CGWS05B&s=Price_Asc)
They also have free shipping sitewide over $50
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 04:14:36 PM
Headed home, later folks.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on May 24, 2016, 04:24:22 PM
Headed home, later folks.
take care Dave...
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: razgueado on May 24, 2016, 04:24:57 PM
going to concentrate on work, besides, should I
really be posting, I am not a Dave....
Aspire to greatness my friend!
And if you can't do that, aspire to Daveness.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 04:44:50 PM
[...]

Same clothes or same style?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 04:45:32 PM
going to concentrate on work, besides, should I
really be posting, I am not a Dave....
Aspire to greatness my friend!
And if you can't do that, aspire to Daveness.
Jealous!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 05:24:02 PM
[...]

Same style and for all I know same clothes maybe.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 05:29:17 PM
Warden's Christmas present came early!early!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2016, 05:32:25 PM
Afternoon, men.  It's been a day.  :P
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 05:32:49 PM
CLE Cuarenta 11/18 lit with some elixer in the side.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 05:33:08 PM
Afternoon, men.  It's been a day.  :P
Afternoon Bean
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2016, 05:34:57 PM
From our ever-lovin' TSA, this from the head of the agency regarding the scapegoat they sacrificed:  ""Given the specifics of daily volume, I felt it was important to have a different management approach going forward than we've had in the past," Neffenger told USA TODAY. He said his goal was to gauge how to move travelers more efficiently through lines, rather than just faster."

WTF does that even mean.  Doesn't it have to be more efficient to go faster?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 05:37:39 PM
From our ever-lovin' TSA, this from the head of the agency regarding the scapegoat they sacrificed:  ""Given the specifics of daily volume, I felt it was important to have a different management approach going forward than we've had in the past," Neffenger told USA TODAY. He said his goal was to gauge how to move travelers more efficiently through lines, rather than just faster."

WTF does that even mean.  Doesn't it have to be more efficient to go faster?
It simply means they have bullshitted us again
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2016, 05:40:30 PM
From our ever-lovin' TSA, this from the head of the agency regarding the scapegoat they sacrificed:  ""Given the specifics of daily volume, I felt it was important to have a different management approach going forward than we've had in the past," Neffenger told USA TODAY. He said his goal was to gauge how to move travelers more efficiently through lines, rather than just faster."

WTF does that even mean.  Doesn't it have to be more efficient to go faster?
It simply means they have bullshitted us again
Indeed.  I'm sure the USA Today reporter challenged him on it, too.   ::)
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 05:45:53 PM
From our ever-lovin' TSA, this from the head of the agency regarding the scapegoat they sacrificed:  ""Given the specifics of daily volume, I felt it was important to have a different management approach going forward than we've had in the past," Neffenger told USA TODAY. He said his goal was to gauge how to move travelers more efficiently through lines, rather than just faster."

WTF does that even mean.  Doesn't it have to be more efficient to go faster?
It simply means they have bullshitted us again
Indeed.  I'm sure the USA Today reporter challenged him on it, too.   ::)
Most likely but perhaps Travellin Dave can verify that for us.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:14:49 PM
From our ever-lovin' TSA, this from the head of the agency regarding the scapegoat they sacrificed:  ""Given the specifics of daily volume, I felt it was important to have a different management approach going forward than we've had in the past," Neffenger told USA TODAY. He said his goal was to gauge how to move travelers more efficiently through lines, rather than just faster."

WTF does that even mean.  Doesn't it have to be more efficient to go faster?
Management/government speak.

The turnover rate of TSA airport security screeners is 2 1/2 times that of other federal workers, proving the Taco Bell gig they go back to wasn't so bad after all
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 06:17:14 PM
What variety of lobster dish you having for dinner tonight Dave?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:18:52 PM
Here's the translation, broken down, in plain English.

· The TSA has a work force of 43,000.

· TSA blogger Christopher  says TSA has had a total of "more than 110,000 employees" in its six-year history.

· That means more than 67,000 individuals who entered into employment contracts with TSA have left the agency over this period of six years.

That's not attrition. That's exodus. And it's egregious fiscal waste.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 06:20:38 PM
What variety of lobster dish you having for dinner tonight Dave?
Thinking the seafood Fra Diablo sounds good, shrimp, scallops, lobster, mussels, and two different fish.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Short stack on May 24, 2016, 06:25:59 PM
[...]

/just to share  for your laffs,I was chem. engineer and operations manager for the worlds largest chem disributor for 25 years with no socks worn for the last 10 years, did not roll up my pants
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 06:31:03 PM
[...]

Evening Short Stack, I don't wear socks with loafers sometimes but I don't wear my pants with the legs rolled up to my knees.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 06:35:41 PM
What variety of lobster dish you having for dinner tonight Dave?
Thinking the seafood Fra Diablo sounds good, shrimp, scallops, lobster, mussels, and two different fish.
Sounds mighty good!

Warden made some crab cakes last night and I am cooking those up for dinner.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Short stack on May 24, 2016, 06:37:47 PM
[...]

/Neither did I roll up my pants and I wore the old time Bass Weejuns every day,Saw your post from your son ,He was spot on, There are still a good many here ,But I  ain't mingling with them,What was the name of the rest. With the duck fat fries
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 06:41:56 PM
[...]

Tatooed Moose and I like the original one downtown best.  (Not right in downtown but they call it downtown)

Duck Fat Fries with a Duck Club Sandwich are the thing to have there.  They have some good local craft beers too.

http://tattooedmoose.com
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Short stack on May 24, 2016, 06:44:40 PM
[...]

/Thanks
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 06:48:12 PM
[...]

Have you tried the new place in Pawleys called Rustic Table?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:04:02 PM
Hey Bean, I know the would appreciate your comments!

Alamo Drafthouse seeks feedback on gender-neutral bathroom design

http://kxan.com/2016/05/24/alamo-drafthouse-seeks-feedback-on-gender-neutral-bathroom-design/

Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Short stack on May 24, 2016, 07:05:40 PM
[...]

/Have not what's it near. .?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Short stack on May 24, 2016, 07:10:17 PM
[...]

/Did you notice while you there that an old  60 s rest. Named Oliver's lodge has a sign on the road that reads private residence, but still reads Olivers Lodge,It has always been in an old house,but some one must live there now
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 07:22:12 PM
Who missed me?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:22:49 PM
Who missed me?
Who are you?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:23:20 PM
[...]

Did not notice.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 07:25:09 PM
Who missed me?
Who are you?
I am no one.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:26:28 PM
[...]

Near the Hammock Shops but across the road.  Used to be a really good deli sandwich place but is now called Rustic Table.  They had a lunch special the day I went with fried chicken, rice & gravy and Lima beans all with a great biscuit and it was to die for.  They have a wide variety of choices.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:27:02 PM
Who missed me?
Who are you?
I am no one.
Well you should fit right in around this place!

Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 07:27:21 PM
Evening Mayor.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 07:31:36 PM

Who missed me?
Who are you?
I am no one.
Well you should fit right in around this place!

Says the Many-Faced God?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 07:32:56 PM
Evening Mayor.
Just checking in quickly before taking the family to dinner. The eldest is leaving tomorrow morning on a camping trip. Figured I'd feed her first.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 07:34:20 PM
I saw Flip at the junction station but someone else I knew started talking to me and when I turned around he was gone.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:22:52 PM
I saw Flip at the junction station but someone else I knew started talking to me and when I turned around he was gone.
Flip is fast on his feet
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2016, 08:51:49 PM
Hey Bean, I know the would appreciate your comments!

Alamo Drafthouse seeks feedback on gender-neutral bathroom design

http://kxan.com/2016/05/24/alamo-drafthouse-seeks-feedback-on-gender-neutral-bathroom-design/
Fk'n commies staying true to their Austin roots.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:52:25 PM
Hey Bean, I know the would appreciate your comments!

Alamo Drafthouse seeks feedback on gender-neutral bathroom design

http://kxan.com/2016/05/24/alamo-drafthouse-seeks-feedback-on-gender-neutral-bathroom-design/
Fk'n commies staying true to their Austin roots.
Yep
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2016, 08:52:50 PM
Hey Bean, I know the would appreciate your comments!

Alamo Drafthouse seeks feedback on gender-neutral bathroom design

http://kxan.com/2016/05/24/alamo-drafthouse-seeks-feedback-on-gender-neutral-bathroom-design/
And look at all the sqft that plan eats up.  Stoopid PC bastiges.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:53:18 PM
Warden loves the dumpster in the driveway, wants to know how long we can keep it. ;D
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:53:54 PM
Hey Bean, I know the would appreciate your comments!

Alamo Drafthouse seeks feedback on gender-neutral bathroom design

http://kxan.com/2016/05/24/alamo-drafthouse-seeks-feedback-on-gender-neutral-bathroom-design/
And look at all the sqft that plan eats up.  Stoopid PC bastiges.
I did notice it was quite large.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Threebean on May 24, 2016, 08:55:39 PM
Hey Bean, I know the would appreciate your comments!

Alamo Drafthouse seeks feedback on gender-neutral bathroom design

http://kxan.com/2016/05/24/alamo-drafthouse-seeks-feedback-on-gender-neutral-bathroom-design/
And look at all the sqft that plan eats up.  Stoopid PC bastiges.
I did notice it was quite large.
TWSS.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on May 24, 2016, 08:58:17 PM
Hey Bean, I know the would appreciate your comments!

Alamo Drafthouse seeks feedback on gender-neutral bathroom design

http://kxan.com/2016/05/24/alamo-drafthouse-seeks-feedback-on-gender-neutral-bathroom-design/
And look at all the sqft that plan eats up.  Stoopid PC bastiges.
I did notice it was quite large.
TWSS.
Every time I show it to her.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:32:51 PM
Hey Bean, I know the would appreciate your comments!

Alamo Drafthouse seeks feedback on gender-neutral bathroom design

http://kxan.com/2016/05/24/alamo-drafthouse-seeks-feedback-on-gender-neutral-bathroom-design/
Fk'n commies staying true to their Austin roots.
Is that where we're going for our next herf?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 09:35:29 PM
Warden loves the dumpster in the driveway, wants to know how long we can keep it. ;D
She'd best be careful or you'll throw her in there too.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:41:41 PM
Who missed me?
You were gone?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:42:10 PM
Get yourself a new phone Tony?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:43:13 PM
Welcome to the Tuesday Carolina Drive In's and Dives with ShortStack and Tex.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 09:59:48 PM
DOW closed at 213.12  Good Day!
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 10:04:05 PM
What?  Dancing With The Stars lull?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 10:18:38 PM
Get yourself a new phone Tony?
I'm gonna try Samsung customer service first and then figure out what to do.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 24, 2016, 10:20:03 PM
Get yourself a new phone Tony?
I'm gonna try Samsung customer service first and then figure out what to do.
No phone Antnee.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 10:30:01 PM
Get yourself a new phone Tony?
I'm gonna try Samsung customer service first and then figure out what to do.
No phone Antnee.
Hola, Miguel.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 24, 2016, 10:32:33 PM
Get yourself a new phone Tony?
I'm gonna try Samsung customer service first and then figure out what to do.
No phone Antnee.
Hola, Miguel.
Need a phone to function in the bidniss world.  Howdy Tony.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on May 24, 2016, 10:36:10 PM
Get yourself a new phone Tony?
I'm gonna try Samsung customer service first and then figure out what to do.
No phone Antnee.
Hola, Miguel.
Need a phone to function in the bidniss world.  Howdy Tony.
I actually have an old iphone lying around. I just have to switch numbers and a bit too lazy to do that right now.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 10:54:13 PM
Evening Mr. CB.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 24, 2016, 11:00:34 PM
Get yourself a new phone Tony?
I'm gonna try Samsung customer service first and then figure out what to do.
No phone Antnee.
Hola, Miguel.
Need a phone to function in the bidniss world.  Howdy Tony.
I actually have an old iphone lying around. I just have to switch numbers and a bit too lazy to do that right now.
No phone, no electronic leash back to the orifice.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 24, 2016, 11:01:33 PM
Evening Mr. CB.
Crustacean Dave.  Remember crabs walk sideways and lobsters walk straight.
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on May 24, 2016, 11:08:01 PM
Evening Mr. CB.
Crustacean Dave.  Remember crabs walk sideways and lobsters walk straight.
So I'm a lobster during the week and crabbin' on the weekends?
Title: Re: 5/24/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on May 24, 2016, 11:17:03 PM
Evening Mr. CB.
Crustacean Dave.  Remember crabs walk sideways and lobsters walk straight.
So I'm a lobster during the week and crabbin' on the weekends?
You are what you eat.