CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 21, 2016, 12:00:17 AM

Title: 3/21/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on March 21, 2016, 12:00:17 AM
Happy Monday! Are there any cigar deals out there today to be had? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something about cigars along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 03:52:43 AM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 05:29:52 AM
Double SHEESH!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 05:30:05 AM
Morning Golf
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 05:32:11 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Dave. Another week closer to retirement, eh?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 05:33:14 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Dave. Another week closer to retirement, eh?
I sure hope so!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 05:39:03 AM
Any snow for you Golf?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 05:40:16 AM
Crap, it is only 35 degrees here this morning.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 05:41:50 AM
Any snow for you Golf?
Just a trace yesterday. In fact, read an article today that this winter we got the least amount of snow we've had since they started tracking downtown in 1938. Fingers crossed we're done for the year.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 05:53:22 AM
2 Weeks of SXSW behind us here now this week the PGA Tour comes to town with the World Golf Championships Match Play.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 05:55:36 AM
Time to get ready and commute.  BBL
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 06:10:41 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Dave. Another week closer to retirement, eh?
Aren't we all?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 21, 2016, 06:13:31 AM
Any snow for you Golf?
Just a trace yesterday. In fact, read an article today that this winter we got the least amount of snow we've had since they started tracking downtown in 1938. Fingers crossed we're done for the year.
We only got trace amounts overnight too. They were wrong again! But thank God because the thought of working from home today with the entire family here does not sound the least bit appealing.

Good morning TXDave and LTG.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 21, 2016, 06:14:54 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Dave. Another week closer to retirement, eh?
Aren't we all?
Closer to death is more likely. I don't see "retirement" in my future. Good morning, NJDave.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 06:17:07 AM
Today is Monday, March 21, the 81st day of 2016. There are 285 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On March 21, 1946, the recently created United Nations Security Council set up temporary headquarters at Hunter College in The Bronx, New York.

On this date:

In 1556, Thomas Cranmer, the former Archbishop of Canterbury, was burned at the stake for heresy.

In 1685, composer Johann Sebastian Bach was born in Eisenach, Germany.

In 1804, the French civil code, or the "Code Napoleon" as it was later called, was adopted.

In 1925, Tennessee Gov. Austin Peay signed the Butler Act, which prohibited the teaching of the Theory of Evolution in public schools. (Tennessee repealed the law in 1967.)

In 1935, Persia officially changed its name to Iran.

In 1945, during World War II, Allied bombers began four days of raids over Germany.

In 1956, "Marty" won best picture at the Academy Awards; its star, Ernest Borgnine, was named best actor. Anna Magnani (man-YAH'-nee) won best actress for "The Rose Tattoo."

In 1960, about 70 people were killed in Sharpeville, South Africa, when police fired on black protesters.

In 1963, the Alcatraz federal prison island in San Francisco Bay was emptied of its last inmates and closed at the order of Attorney General Robert F. Kennedy.

In 1976, champion skier Vladimir "Spider" Sabich was shot and killed by his girlfriend, actress-singer Claudine Longet (lohn-ZHAY'), in the home they shared in Aspen, Colorado; Longet, who maintained the shooting was an accident, served 30 days in jail for negligent homicide.

In 1986, Debi Thomas of the United States won the ladies' title at the World Figure Skating Championships in Geneva, Switzerland, dethroning Katarina Witt of East Germany.

In 1990, Namibia became an independent nation as the former colony marked the end of 75 years of South African rule.

Ten years ago: President George W. Bush predicted American forces would remain in Iraq for years and that it would be up to a future president to decide when to bring them all home. But defying critics and plunging polls, Bush declared, "I'm optimistic we'll succeed." Sgt. Michael J. Smith, an Army dog handler at Abu Ghraib, was convicted at Fort Meade, Maryland, of abusing prisoners. (Smith was sentenced the next day to 179 days in prison.) The social media website Twitter was established with the sending of the first "tweet" by co-founder Jack Dorsey, who wrote: "just setting up my twttr."

Five years ago: Syrians chanting "No more fear!" held a defiant march after a deadly government crackdown failed to quash three days of mass protests in the southern city of Deraa. Grammy-winning bluesman Pinetop Perkins died in Austin, Texas, at 97. Mayhew "Bo" Foster, a World War II U.S. Army pilot who transported Nazi official Hermann Goering for interrogation in an unarmed, unescorted plane, died in Missoula, Montana, at age 99.

One year ago: President Barack Obama, in an interview with The Huffington Post, said he took Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu "at his word" for saying an independent Palestinian state would never co-exist with Israel as long as he was in office, yet another sign of the strained relations between longtime allies. A super tide turned France's famed Mount Saint-Michel into an island and then retreated out of sight, delighting thousands of visitors who had come to see the rare phenomenon. In Meribel, France, Marcel Hirscher of Austria became the first skier to win the men's World Cup overall title for a fourth straight year.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 06:18:10 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Kathleen Widdoes is 77. Folk-pop singer/musician Keith Potger (The Seekers) is 75. Actress Marie-Christine Barrault is 72. Singer-musician Rose Stone (Sly and the Family Stone) is 71. Actor Timothy Dalton is 70. Singer Eddie Money is 67. Rock singer-musician Roger Hodgson (Supertramp) is 66. Rock musician Conrad Lozano (Los Lobos) is 65. Rhythm-and-blues singer Russell Thompkins Jr. (The Stylistics) is 65. Comedy writer-performer Brad Hall is 58. Actress Sabrina LeBeauf is 58. Actor Gary Oldman is 58. Actor Matthew Broderick is 54. Comedian-talk show host Rosie O'Donnell is 54. Rock musician Jonas "Joker" Berggren (Ace of Base) is 49. Rock MC Maxim (Prodigy) is 49. Rock musician Andrew Copeland (Sister Hazel) is 48. Hip-hop DJ Premier (Gang Starr) is 47. Actress Laura Allen is 42. Rapper-TV personality Kevin Federline is 38. Actor Scott Eastwood is 30. Actor Forrest Wheeler is 12.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 06:18:48 AM
Thought for Today: "Is it worse to be scared than to be bored, that is the question." — Gertrude Stein, American writer (1874-1946).
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 06:23:19 AM
And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 06:29:28 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Dave. Another week closer to retirement, eh?
Aren't we all?
Closer to death is more likely. I don't see "retirement" in my future. Good morning, NJDave.
I second that.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 06:32:09 AM
Good Morning Dave, Dave and Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 06:33:24 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Dave. Another week closer to retirement, eh?
Aren't we all?
Closer to death is more likely. I don't see "retirement" in my future. Good morning, NJDave.
I second that.
True, but death is retirement as well, YOU just don't get any of the benefits.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 06:37:38 AM
Morning Golf
Morning, Dave. Another week closer to retirement, eh?
Aren't we all?
Closer to death is more likely. I don't see "retirement" in my future. Good morning, NJDave.
I second that.
True, but death is retirement as well, YOU just don't get any of the benefits.
I won't be tired anymore, I consider that a benefit. Lol
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 06:38:23 AM
Damn, we still Jammin'?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 06:52:55 AM
  7 Montecristo Classic  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          5/27.50
  6 Oliva Serie "G" Maduro
             39.99
  5 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
  4 CI Ledgends by Oliva  Toro  (5.7 x 54)
        10/32.50
  3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve
         5/23.50
  2 Sancho Panza Triple Anejo  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        10/29.99
  1  Man O' War Armada  Corona
         5/37.50
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 07:13:09 AM
Fine weekend of college basketball.  Going to be tough to top it next week.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 07:16:58 AM
Fine weekend of college basketball.  Going to be tough to top it next week.
It's a little weird how consistently crazy it is.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 07:38:20 AM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Happy DeanDay.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 07:40:14 AM
And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
New Jersey has interesting places?  Now you tell me.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 07:41:26 AM
And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
New Jersey has interesting places?  Now you tell me.
Who are you kidding?  That's why you keep finding excuses to come back.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 21, 2016, 07:41:42 AM
Morning Daves and Mr. Mayor.  Happy DeanDay.
Back atcha, Mark.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 07:42:03 AM
Morning Mr. 7DayBean.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 07:43:22 AM
Just noticed, FREE tactical knife with $125 purchase this week Golf!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 07:43:59 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 07:54:15 AM
Fine weekend of college basketball.  Going to be tough to top it next week.
I watched a grand total of about 15 minutes of it but did see the shot of the century against TX.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 07:55:20 AM
And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
New Jersey has interesting places?  Now you tell me.
Jamies is the only one I know of but it is mighty damn interesting by any standards!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 07:56:07 AM
Morning NOTTravelin Dave, Mayor T and Bean.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 07:56:48 AM
Still no Dean, I am telling you he went kayaking in some concrete boots.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 07:58:18 AM
Just noticed, FREE tactical knife with $125 purchase this week Golf!
Saw that myself, made my fingers hurt just thinking about it!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 07:59:35 AM
And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
New Jersey has interesting places?  Now you tell me.
Jamies is the only one I know of but it is mighty damn interesting by any standards!
Any NJ list which does not include the White Whale Inn falls short.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 08:00:41 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 08:21:15 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 08:24:24 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
Indeed. One of our guys is flying out this morning because there were zero available flights yesterday.  I warned him it will be a clusterf'k. Hope he made it out.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 21, 2016, 08:24:29 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
You don't enjoy being around people?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 08:26:49 AM
And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
New Jersey has interesting places?  Now you tell me.

Jamies is the only one I know of but it is mighty damn interesting by any standards!
Any NJ list which does not include the White Whale Inn falls short.
Well here is you another interesting Jersey place, not everyday the Easter Bunny gets in a fight in the Mall!

Mar 21 2016 08:22AM EDT

NEW JERSEY (FOX5NY) - Things got heated between the Easter bunny and another man at Newport Center Mall in Jersey City on Sunday. Video posted to Twitter shows the man dressed as the bunny and another man throw punches at each other.

It is not clear what lead to the altercation but there are reports that a woman attacked the bunny first.  It happened in front of children waiting in line at the holiday display.

The bunny pulled off his head before the attack.  He later pulled off his furry hands, presumably to be able to connect better on his punches.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 08:28:18 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
Indeed. One of our guys is flying out this morning because there were zero available flights yesterday.  I warned him it will be a clusterf'k. Hope he made it out.
Monday mornings before 8:30 are total hell at the ABA when they are not following a big event (which lately is only about 3 or 4 weeks out of the year)
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 08:28:34 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
You don't enjoy being around people?
NO!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 08:29:36 AM
Sheesh, 32 degrees here now.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 08:29:58 AM
  8 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
         10/32.50
  7 Montecristo Classic  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          5/27.50
  6 Oliva Serie "G" Maduro
             39.99
  5 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
  4 CI Ledgends by Oliva  Toro  (5.7 x 54)
        10/32.50
  3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve
         5/23.50
  2 Sancho Panza Triple Anejo  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        10/29.99
  1  Man O' War Armada  Corona
         5/37.50
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 08:32:31 AM
And for your travel consideration, here are some interesting NJ spots:

http://www.smarttravel.tips/9-hidden-locations-in-new-jersey/?utm_source=Gemini&utm_medium=US&utm_campaign=Gemini&utm_content=SecretNJ_OldBarracksC1
New Jersey has interesting places?  Now you tell me.
Jamies is the only one I know of but it is mighty damn interesting by any standards!
Any NJ list which does not include the White Whale Inn falls short.
That is the exclusive list.  Not available to the average traveller.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 21, 2016, 08:33:52 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
You don't enjoy being around people?
NO!
Me neither. Not even my family.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 08:34:04 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
You don't enjoy being around people?
I, for one, am shocked!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 08:34:49 AM
[...]

Yea, pretty much every day....but he never could hold his own against Santa.  Friggin' big mouthed rodent.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 21, 2016, 08:34:49 AM
Good morning all.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 08:35:41 AM
SXSW all wrapped up for another year Bean?
I guess.  You couldn't pay me enough to attempt to fly out of Austin today.  Or tomorrow, for that matter.
Or yesterday!
You don't enjoy being around people?
I, for one, am shocked!
Knock me over with a feather as well.... :o
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 21, 2016, 08:36:33 AM
Good morning all.
Hello, Sam. Have to drive to the Jersey office tomorrow so already trying to figure out my morning smoke.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 08:44:15 AM
Good morning all.
Morning Sam.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 08:45:56 AM
Good morning all.
Morning SS
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 08:46:09 AM
Morning Sam.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 08:49:17 AM
RETIRE  303 days
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 08:50:11 AM
Fine weekend of college basketball.  Going to be tough to top it next week.
I watched a grand total of about 15 minutes of it but did see the shot of the century against TX.
Caught the second half of Texas A&M - Northern Iowa.  UNI blew a twelve point lead with 40 seconds in the game for a tie in regulation, then lost in the second overtime.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 08:56:00 AM
Fine weekend of college basketball.  Going to be tough to top it next week.
I watched a grand total of about 15 minutes of it but did see the shot of the century against TX.
Caught the second half of Texas A&M - Northern Iowa.  UNI blew a twelve point lead with 40 seconds in the game for a tie in regulation, then lost in the second overtime.
(http://thedripshop.com/prompt/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Doh-Homer-Simpson.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 08:58:45 AM
RETIRE  303 days
(http://files.dailycontributor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/homer.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 08:59:29 AM
Free Shipping at the .Biz until 10:00 this morning.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 09:01:44 AM
  9 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
          5/24.50
  8 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
         10/32.50
  7 Montecristo Classic  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          5/27.50
  6 Oliva Serie "G" Maduro
             39.99
  5 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
  4 CI Ledgends by Oliva  Toro  (5.7 x 54)
        10/32.50
  3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve
         5/23.50
  2 Sancho Panza Triple Anejo  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        10/29.99
  1  Man O' War Armada  Corona
         5/37.50
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:02:03 AM
Turds and Koozies at the Page today.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 21, 2016, 09:02:46 AM
Good morning all.
Hello, Sam. Have to drive to the Jersey office tomorrow so already trying to figure out my morning smoke.
Good morning Tony.  had a Bajia Connecticut Delux Torp on the way in.  pretty pleasant ride as the storm had already passed and the sun was up.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 21, 2016, 09:03:20 AM
Good morning Mark, Dave & Dave!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 09:03:22 AM
Turds and Koozies at the Page today.
Are they LSU Koozies?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:04:44 AM
Turds and Koozies at the Page today.
Are they LSU Koozies?
Mostly camo koozees
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:05:26 AM
RETIRE  303 days
(http://files.dailycontributor.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/homer.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:20:05 AM
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Travelers can expect big crowds at the Austin airport today.

Thousands of people are expected to fly out now that SXSW is over and Spring Break has come to an end.

Last year, close to 20,000 people chose to leave on the Monday after the festival ended.

However folks leaving Austin are getting the chance to enjoy one more SXSW live music showcase before returning home. The concert is at the Austin airport, set for 12:30 p.m. The last showcase performance starts at 3 p.m.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:21:12 AM
SS&S Lull or what?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:22:45 AM
Turds and Koozies at the Page today.
Are they LSU Koozies?
Mostly camo koozees
It is really pretty pathetic when the number of Koozee varieties offered far outnumbers the  cigar varieties. :(
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:27:42 AM
Slow opening for the Markets today!

DOW  -2
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 09:32:04 AM
Slow opening for the Markets today!

DOW  -2
Copying the banter!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 09:36:15 AM
Slow opening for the Markets today!

DOW  -2
Copying the banter!
Wrong course in so many ways!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 09:36:17 AM
Slow opening for the Markets today!

DOW  -2
Copying the banter!
And the jam.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:56:06 AM
Slow opening for the Markets today!

DOW  -2
Copying the banter!
And the jam.
But the Koozees on the Page are probably so active it is taking away from everything else.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:57:10 AM
Slow opening for the Markets today!

DOW  -2
Copying the banter!
Wrong course in so many ways!
+ 10 now
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 10:20:31 AM
10 HC Series Red Corojo   Belicoso  (6.0 x 54)
         10/25.00
  9 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
          5/24.50
  8 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
         10/32.50
  7 Montecristo Classic  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          5/27.50
  6 Oliva Serie "G" Maduro
             39.99
  5 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
  4 CI Ledgends by Oliva  Toro  (5.7 x 54)
        10/32.50
  3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve
         5/23.50
  2 Sancho Panza Triple Anejo  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        10/29.99
  1  Man O' War Armada  Corona
         5/37.50
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 10:21:06 AM
Slow opening for the Markets today!

DOW  -2
Copying the banter!
And the jam.
Sell, Sell, Sell!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 10:32:03 AM
Good morning, One and all, beside the egg & cheese on a roll,
I went a little crazy and got a pecan danish, from the cart.  :D
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 10:33:22 AM
Good morning, One and all, beside the egg & cheese on a roll,
I went a little crazy and got a pecan danish, from the cart.  :D
Morning Flip
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 10:41:53 AM
11 Drew Estate Undercrown   Gran Toro  (6.0 x 52)
           5/27.50
10 HC Series Red Corojo   Belicoso  (6.0 x 54)
         10/25.00
  9 Romeo y Julieta Reserva Real  Toro  (6.0 x 54)
          5/24.50
  8 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
         10/32.50
  7 Montecristo Classic  Robusto  (5.0 x 52)
          5/27.50
  6 Oliva Serie "G" Maduro
             39.99
  5 Rocky Patel Catch 22
          5/17.50
  4 CI Ledgends by Oliva  Toro  (5.7 x 54)
        10/32.50
  3 H. Upmann 1844 Reserve
         5/23.50
  2 Sancho Panza Triple Anejo  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
        10/29.99
  1  Man O' War Armada  Corona
         5/37.50
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 10:42:39 AM
Morning Flip.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 10:45:17 AM
Had some friends over for corned beef & cabbage yesterday.  10 people total 25 lbs of
corned beef brisket cooked in 21 cans of Budweiser and 6 bottles of Killian's Irish red ale.
5 lbs of potatos, 4 lbs of carrots, 5 loaves of Irish Soda Bread. two heads of cabbage ( I bought 4)
Nadine insisted we only needed two. when I bought the 2nd two she complained I was wasting money
(at 17 cents a pound - I don't think so).  Of course I when I brought 3 loaves of Irish Soda bread at
$4.99 apiece, she needed to run out and get two more loaves at $5 a loaf.  so I waste 87 cents on cabbage that i
can use for another meal or coleslaw, and we have $25 worth of Irish Soda Bread that if they ate two loaves out
of 5, I am being generous.  Nobody drank the Irish whiskey, but we went through 3 bottles of wine
and some beers.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 10:48:42 AM
Had some friends over for corned beef & cabbage yesterday.  10 people total 25 lbs of
corned beef brisket cooked in 21 cans of Budweiser and 6 bottles of Killian's Irish red ale.
5 lbs of potatos, 4 lbs of carrots, 5 loaves of Irish Soda Bread. two heads of cabbage ( I bought 4)
Nadine insisted we only needed two. when I bought the 2nd two she complained I was wasting money
(at 17 cents a pound - I don't think so).  Of course I when I brought 3 loaves of Irish Soda bread at
$4.99 apiece, she needed to run out and get two more loaves at $5 a loaf.  so I waste 87 cents on cabbage that i
can use for another meal or coleslaw, and we have $25 worth of Irish Soda Bread that if they ate two loaves out
of 5, I am being generous.  Nobody drank the Irish whiskey, but we went through 3 bottles of wine
and some beers.
Sheesh, did anyone die?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 10:52:37 AM
[...]
I'm still busy tallying this all up.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 10:56:51 AM
Just finished a nice brisk walk
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 11:02:05 AM
A few interesting buys on the Mash this morning.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 11:06:41 AM
Office Meeting Lull?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 11:09:46 AM
[...]
Everyone made it out alive, there were Italian pastries, Strawberry shortcake, and a lemon bundt pound cake with the coffee.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 11:13:36 AM
[...]
Sounds like a feast fit for a king, for sure.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 11:16:49 AM
12 Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
          10/25.00
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 11:22:36 AM
[...]
Sounds like most Italian gatherings...even with the Irish theme....if you invite 10, have enough for 20, if you invite 20, have enough for 50.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 11:26:35 AM
[...]
Hence the 4 heads of cabbage, plus since I am cooking it in only beer, what i serve, has to cost more than what gets poured down the drain.  I don't add beer to the water, it cooks for hours in only beer.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 11:27:40 AM
CG87 Lull?    Guess he started the new job today and history says we will not hear from him for about 6 months.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 11:28:19 AM
[...]
And in good Italian form they drank all the wine!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 11:37:57 AM
CG87 Lull?    Guess he started the new job today and history says we will not hear from him for about 6 months.
You know how it is in a new office, gotta figure out who you can sexually harrass.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 11:41:51 AM
CG87 Lull?    Guess he started the new job today and history says we will not hear from him for about 6 months.
You know how it is in a new office, gotta figure out who you can sexually harrass.
And it takes longer with the young guys.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 11:43:25 AM
CG87 Lull?    Guess he started the new job today and history says we will not hear from him for about 6 months.
I can go with his lull then.  Amateur!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 11:48:00 AM
CG87 Lull?    Guess he started the new job today and history says we will not hear from him for about 6 months.
You know how it is in a new office, gotta figure out who you can sexually harrass.
That takes about 15 minutes so then what?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 11:57:38 AM
I checked the News in Inglis and Yankeetown, FL and they are looking for an elderly missing man but his name was not listed as Dean, DAWG or DWG.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 11:58:54 AM
CG87 Lull?    Guess he started the new job today and history says we will not hear from him for about 6 months.
You know how it is in a new office, gotta figure out who you can sexually harrass.
That takes about 15 minutes so then what?
Then the harrassment begins, naturally.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 12:00:55 PM
I checked the News in Inglis and Yankeetown, FL and they are looking for an elderly missing man but his name was not listed as Dean, DAWG or DWG.
Well last time he took the kayak out, he said he got lost, so lets keep the fingers crossed, that
he wasn't distracted from getting his bearings, by a topless sunbather.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 12:09:27 PM
I checked the News in Inglis and Yankeetown, FL and they are looking for an elderly missing man but his name was not listed as Dean, DAWG or DWG.
Well last time he took the kayak out, he said he got lost, so lets keep the fingers crossed, that
he wasn't distracted from getting his bearings, by a topless sunbather.
True, but like Dave said earlier, hopefully he didn't piss off one of the concrete laying unions and become part of a driveway himself.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 12:11:37 PM
13 Man O' War Robusto  (5.5 x 50)
          10/34.99
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 12:12:53 PM
I checked the News in Inglis and Yankeetown, FL and they are looking for an elderly missing man but his name was not listed as Dean, DAWG or DWG.
Well last time he took the kayak out, he said he got lost, so lets keep the fingers crossed, that
he wasn't distracted from getting his bearings, by a topless sunbather.
True, but like Dave said earlier, hopefully he didn't piss off one of the concrete laying unions and become part of a driveway himself.
And the real scary thing his last words here before heading to the concrete pour were he was going to keep his mouth shut........
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 12:20:31 PM
I checked the News in Inglis and Yankeetown, FL and they are looking for an elderly missing man but his name was not listed as Dean, DAWG or DWG.
Well last time he took the kayak out, he said he got lost, so lets keep the fingers crossed, that
he wasn't distracted from getting his bearings, by a topless sunbather.
True, but like Dave said earlier, hopefully he didn't piss off one of the concrete laying unions and become part of a driveway himself.
driveway is too shallow to hide a body, it needs to be at least a highway, or non load bearing part of a thick foundation. did I ever mention the cousins in the NYC cement business.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 12:22:32 PM
I checked the News in Inglis and Yankeetown, FL and they are looking for an elderly missing man but his name was not listed as Dean, DAWG or DWG.
Well last time he took the kayak out, he said he got lost, so lets keep the fingers crossed, that
he wasn't distracted from getting his bearings, by a topless sunbather.
True, but like Dave said earlier, hopefully he didn't piss off one of the concrete laying unions and become part of a driveway himself.
driveway is too shallow to hide a body, it needs to be at least a highway, or non load bearing part of a thick foundation. did I ever mention the cousins in the NYC cement business.
They were pouring a foundation and Dean's skinny ass would fit right in there with no problem, EPC 2nd and his toes might stick out if they buried him face of.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 12:24:16 PM
Going out to pick up something for lunch.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 12:26:30 PM
I checked the News in Inglis and Yankeetown, FL and they are looking for an elderly missing man but his name was not listed as Dean, DAWG or DWG.
Well last time he took the kayak out, he said he got lost, so lets keep the fingers crossed, that
he wasn't distracted from getting his bearings, by a topless sunbather.
True, but like Dave said earlier, hopefully he didn't piss off one of the concrete laying unions and become part of a driveway himself.
We've definitely got a couple of plausible theories going here.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 12:35:31 PM
CG87 Lull?    Guess he started the new job today and history says we will not hear from him for about 6 months.
You know how it is in a new office, gotta figure out who you can sexually harrass.
And it takes longer with the young guys.
TNWSS
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 12:38:43 PM
Going out to pick up something for lunch.
Nice heart healthy salad with some baked salmon on it.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 12:47:11 PM
CG87 Lull?    Guess he started the new job today and history says we will not hear from him for about 6 months.
You know how it is in a new office, gotta figure out who you can sexually harrass.
And it takes longer with the young guys.
TNWSS
You're welcome.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 12:48:01 PM
Going out to pick up something for lunch.
Nice heart healthy salad with some baked salmon on it.
How is it heart healthy?  Did you pour some of your special elixir on it?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 12:48:29 PM
Going out to pick up something for lunch.
Nice heart healthy salad with some baked salmon on it.
How is it heart healthy?  Did you pour some of your special elixir on it?
The Salmon is heart healthy, read it on the internet and the Warden said so......
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 01:01:01 PM
I probably got one foot in the grave but I am healthier than this Banter!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 01:09:03 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 01:13:24 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 01:20:20 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
Does look like Atlantic has a quality Gurk/PDR sampler right now. Snatch 'em up quick!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 01:23:27 PM
Some nice closeout opportunities (Boxes only) on Room 101 MC I and MC II's at Atlantic.   Lancero's $80 + Shipping
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 01:25:53 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
Does look like Atlantic has a quality Gurk/PDR sampler right now. Snatch 'em up quick!
Ahhh found them, CI One-Day-Only Deal
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 01:26:31 PM
14 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino  Double Corona (6.5 x 46)
          2 x 3/18.51
13 Man O' War Robusto  (5.5 x 50)
          10/34.99
[...]
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 01:31:15 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
Does look like Atlantic has a quality Gurk/PDR sampler right now. Snatch 'em up quick!
Ahhh found them, CI One-Day-Only Deal
Rich and creamy flavor profiles!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 01:40:06 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 01:43:08 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 01:43:47 PM
Some nice closeout opportunities (Boxes only) on Room 101 MC I and MC II's at Atlantic.   Lancero's $80 + Shipping
Not to mention Papi Chulo's (50 box) for $150!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 01:46:06 PM
15 Don Pepin Garcia, My Father and Friends, Sampler III
            8/34.99
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 01:46:48 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
Sheesh, ya get what ya pay for.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 02:01:51 PM
Some nice closeout opportunities (Boxes only) on Room 101 MC I and MC II's at Atlantic.   Lancero's $80 + Shipping
Not to mention Papi Chulo's (50 box) for $150!
A couple more boxes of MC's would be nice but no room.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 02:02:17 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
So did you pick up a couple or are you waiting for me to do that as well?
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 02:06:02 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
So did you pick up a couple or are you waiting for me to do that as well?
No, not kidding I got no room.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 02:19:10 PM
Another hour and a half webinar coming up shortly, great way to make a living just sit on your azz and tune in a webinar while you surf.......
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 02:20:29 PM
Another hour a half webinar coming up shortly, great way to make a living just sit on your azz and tune in a webinar while you surf.......
Don't forget to move your mouse every 15 minutes.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 21, 2016, 02:20:39 PM
Time to start packing it up. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 02:21:14 PM
Another hour a half webinar coming up shortly, great way to make a living just sit on your azz and tune in a webinar while you surf.......
Don't forget to move your mouse every 15 minutes.
Got it covered, assuming I can stay awake.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 02:21:31 PM
Time to start packing it up. Hazzuh!
Later packer upper.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 02:27:23 PM
having a healthy lunch of a nice mineola and some
 Arizona zero calorie Green Tea with ginseng.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 02:33:38 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
So did you pick up a couple or are you waiting for me to do that as well?
No, not kidding I got no room.
Another Tupperdore then....that retirement is getting closer, don't want to find yourself short.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 02:34:43 PM
having a healthy lunch of a nice mineola and some
 Arizona zero calorie Green Tea with ginseng.
There is nothing healthy about 0 calories....just sayin'.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 02:34:54 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
So did you pick up a couple or are you waiting for me to do that as well?
No, not kidding I got no room.
Another box then....that retirement is getting closer, don't want to find yourself short.
Enabling Bastige!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 02:35:46 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
So did you pick up a couple or are you waiting for me to do that as well?
No, not kidding I got no room.
Another box then....that retirement is getting closer, don't want to find yourself short.
Enabling Bastige!
;D
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 02:37:15 PM
Time to start packing it up. Hazzuh!
Later packer upper.
have a good evening Dave, Carpe Diem!  8)
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 02:38:24 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
So did you pick up a couple or are you waiting for me to do that as well?
No, not kidding I got no room.
Another box then....that retirement is getting closer, don't want to find yourself short.
Enabling Bastige!
;D
Some of us are short,
I always wanted to be tall, when I grew up, ain't gonna happen now!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 02:39:23 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
So did you pick up a couple or are you waiting for me to do that as well?
No, not kidding I got no room.
Another box then....that retirement is getting closer, don't want to find yourself short.
Enabling Bastige!
;D
Some of us are short,
I always wanted to be tall, when I grew up, ain't gonna happen now!
Growing up or growing tall? ;)
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 02:55:15 PM
16 Ave Maria  St. George  Belicoso  (6.0 x 54)
            5/27.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 21, 2016, 02:57:11 PM
Time for me to head out for a bit.
Have some errands then get ready for the Boy and his family to arrive around 6:30.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 02:57:55 PM
Time for me to head out for a bit.
Have some errands then get ready for the Boy and his family to arrive around 6:30.
Enjoy and be safe.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 03:04:42 PM
Monday, One Day Deal of Cuban Wheels of 40 for $49.00, retirement stock up time  (for the senility phase).
Any particular place or am I to assume it is Atlantic? :)
No sir, you can never assume with me!
You need to catch up on your recaps, got a new offer up (and not a bad one at that).
So did you pick up a couple or are you waiting for me to do that as well?
No, not kidding I got no room.
Another box then....that retirement is getting closer, don't want to find yourself short.
Enabling Bastige!
;D
Some of us are short,
I always wanted to be tall, when I grew up, ain't gonna happen now!
Growing up or growing tall? ;)
tall.  although I am a big kid at heart.  A friend of mine posted on facebook today that she was feeling great, she just had a nice hot bath with Ginger and Cinnamon.  I was going to ask her to send them to my house before I realized
she was talking abut spices.  Damn!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 03:05:40 PM
Time for me to head out for a bit.
Have some errands then get ready for the Boy and his family to arrive around 6:30.
Enjoy and be safe.
and if you can't be safe, be careful.  Use them one fingered gloves....
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 03:07:05 PM
• Apple unveils smaller iPhone and 9.7-inch iPad Pro; watch pricing lowered $50

4" iPhone SE @ $399 retail
New phone is faster than iPhone 5s, and has hands-free Siri control. It comes with 12 megapixel iSight camera.

The smaller-screen iPad Pro starts at $599. It also now has a 256GB storage for $899. Like the iPhone SE, orders begin on March 24, with shipments starting March 31
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 03:29:00 PM
• Apple unveils smaller iPhone and 9.7-inch iPad Pro; watch pricing lowered $50

4" iPhone SE @ $399 retail
New phone is faster than iPhone 5s, and has hands-free Siri control. It comes with 12 megapixel iSight camera.

The smaller-screen iPad Pro starts at $599. It also now has a 256GB storage for $899. Like the iPhone SE, orders begin on March 24, with shipments starting March 31
they seem to do this every so often, so that you have to replace that new best thing
you are still paying for 6 months ago.  Unless you never got on the treadmill to begin with.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 03:44:51 PM
La Herencia Cubana CORE Toro (6.5 x 52) Jamming Now   10/$37.50
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 03:56:15 PM
Making a habit of returning unwanted items to Amazon.com appears to have a hidden cost: a lifetime ban.

Case in point: Greg Nelson, who returned 37 items and apparently found himself barred from shopping at Amazon, according to an article published Friday in the Guardian. The computer programmer, described in the Guardian story as a “self-confessed Amazon addict,” said he has bought 343 items in total.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 03:58:30 PM
I occasionally notice when I log out, they put the name of the newest registered user in the upper right hand corner of the screen.  Then i have to log back in to check out the user. Yes, I know, I could have clicked on members in the menu bar,
but unfortunately, I don't think about it till then.  Out of the 13 pages of users, about 5 pages have actually posted.  some might be lurkers, but the remaining 65% seem to be a pushing some website in their profile.  I would advise against checking the sites, some have Cyrillic url's, others appear to be trying to sell you something or loose weight fast or some such.
Mr. Mayor do you need these folks to beef up the sites credentials, or is it just open membership, and they are just as entitled to be here as the rest of us.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 21, 2016, 04:00:36 PM
Making a habit of returning unwanted items to Amazon.com appears to have a hidden cost: a lifetime ban.

Case in point: Greg Nelson, who returned 37 items and apparently found himself barred from shopping at Amazon, according to an article published Friday in the Guardian. The computer programmer, described in the Guardian story as a “self-confessed Amazon addict,” said he has bought 343 items in total.
He returned over 10% of what he purchased.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 04:01:59 PM
Markets Closed - relatively flat day across the board.

DOW   + 21 Points
S & P   + 2 Points
Gold    - $10.40
Oil      +  0.47 cents
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 04:04:02 PM
Think I will head myself to the house, need to mow some grass but at the same time I need to drink some heart elixir....... decisions - decisions - decisions!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 21, 2016, 04:38:24 PM
sorry I wasn't a contributor today.  massive school bid due tomorrow and if I had hair, I'd be pulling it out.  un-banded torp to smoke for the ride home.  I believe it's a Montecristo Knockoff I bought last spring.  'nite all!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 05:49:03 PM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 05:49:20 PM
Grass mowed.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 06:00:18 PM
MC 2 Papi Chulo lit and some heart elixer to sip
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 07:16:51 PM
Double Sheesh!!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 08:20:45 PM
Triple Sheesh!!!
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 21, 2016, 09:27:31 PM
Triple Sheesh!!!
You, sir, are the King of Sheeshdom.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:28:22 PM
FINAL SHEESH!!!!   I am going to bed.
Title: Re: 3/21/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 21, 2016, 09:29:06 PM
Triple Sheesh!!!
You, sir, are the King of Sheeshdom.
You slipped in there.  This place is dead-ass-dead!