CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on March 11, 2016, 01:08:47 AM

Title: 3/11/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on March 11, 2016, 01:08:47 AM
Happy Friday!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 01:48:32 AM
I finally made it home. Sheesh, that TXDave is one crazy party animal.

Happy Friday, y'all!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 04:20:20 AM
(http://cdn.someecards.com/someecards/usercards/1339605947731_8727994.png)
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 06:45:11 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 07:03:13 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 07:29:12 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
I was trying to figure out something funny to say but my brain hurts too much for all that thinking. Yeah, we had a really nice time.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 07:41:22 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
I was trying to figure out something funny to say but my brain hurts too much for all that thinking. Yeah, we had a really nice time.
My body says we had too much fun!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 07:42:25 AM
Good morning again Mayor and good morning Golf.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 07:42:36 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
I was trying to figure out something funny to say but my brain hurts too much for all that thinking. Yeah, we had a really nice time.
Definitely a sign of a good time.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 07:44:15 AM
Good morning again Mayor and good morning Golf.
Morning, NYDave.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 07:44:58 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
I was trying to figure out something funny to say but my brain hurts too much for all that thinking. Yeah, we had a really nice time.
My body says we had too much fun!
That's how rumours are started. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 07:46:35 AM
I thought I was gonna miss my train this morning but I made it. So maybe it's not going to be a totally fucked day.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 07:49:04 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
I was trying to figure out something funny to say but my brain hurts too much for all that thinking. Yeah, we had a really nice time.
My body says we had too much fun!
TWSS
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 07:49:22 AM
Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 07:52:14 AM
Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 11, 2016, 07:55:14 AM
Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Partey!  Party hardy all ya'll.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 07:55:27 AM
Morning divotDave, HostWithTheMostTony, MrNYDave, BackAtHomeBean.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 07:55:44 AM
And CB as well.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 07:56:39 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 07:58:10 AM
Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Oh yeah, Forward!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 07:58:41 AM
You have any more seminar to sleep through this morning or are you wrapping up and heading to the airport?
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 07:59:44 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
He may be boycotting the banter due to the liberal use of adulterated nicknames.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 08:01:17 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
I was trying to figure out something funny to say but my brain hurts too much for all that thinking. Yeah, we had a really nice time.
My body says we had too much fun!
That's how rumours are started. Sheesh.
Sounds like a white whale sighting was had.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 08:01:46 AM
I thought I was gonna miss my train this morning but I made it. So maybe it's not going to be a totally fucked day.
Sounds like TxDave taught you the power of positive thinking last night.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 08:01:47 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
He owes me money for the CF house, I think he's avoiding the banter until he pays me. Lol
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 08:08:35 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
I was wondering that too. Not that he would ever go north of route 78.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 08:09:38 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
He may be boycotting the banter due to the liberal use of adulterated nicknames.
He would never give YOU the satisfaction.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 08:09:53 AM
Good morning Mark, Dave, Dave, Dave & Tony!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 11, 2016, 08:12:29 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 08:13:05 AM
Morning Sam
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 08:14:13 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 08:21:46 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like a helluva roadtrip. Enjoy!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 08:22:28 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Indeed.  Next week will be a schitshow in Austin due to SXSW, but we could figure out a rendezvous point outside of the city.  It's been too long!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 11, 2016, 08:22:32 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Herf my way down and back!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 08:22:40 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Hi CB!  Wow!  Sounds like a great trip!   lot of catching up with 8 years away with the added bonus of extended family.  Hope you have a Fun and safe trip!!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 11, 2016, 08:22:51 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like a helluva roadtrip. Enjoy!
Thanks DaveDave.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 11, 2016, 08:23:51 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Indeed.  Next week will be a schitshow in Austin due to SXSW, but we could figure out a rendezvous point outside of the city.  It's been too long!
That it has been CCB back before you got so cheap.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 08:25:19 AM
I thought I was gonna miss my train this morning but I made it. So maybe it's not going to be a totally fucked day.
Sounds like TxDave taught you the power of positive thinking last night.
That must be it.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 11, 2016, 08:27:19 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Hi CB!  Wow!  Sounds like a great trip!   lot of catching up with 8 years away with the added bonus of extended family.  Hope you have a Fun and safe trip!!
Looks like we're going to dodge all the heavy rain.  The shit storm is moving on east.  The brothers have really been looking forward to this.  Already great having Colin close at hand.  Don't have to cram a years worth of separation into a couple of weeks once every year or so.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 08:27:36 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Indeed.  Next week will be a schitshow in Austin due to SXSW, but we could figure out a rendezvous point outside of the city.  It's been too long!
That it has been CCB back before you got so cheap.
Fine, we'll meet at the Tobacco Haus, and I'll kick your ass at bingo.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 08:27:55 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Sounds like you just can't afford not to put an hour or two away for a visit with TexDave and Mr. Bean!
Herf my way down and back!
Now there is a plan taking shape!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 08:30:10 AM
[...]
dammit, the gauntlet has been tossed!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 08:30:11 AM
[...]
I don't think there was any bingo where Tony took TexDave last night.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 11, 2016, 08:30:25 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Hi CB!  Wow!  Sounds like a great trip!   lot of catching up with 8 years away with the added bonus of extended family.  Hope you have a Fun and safe trip!!
Looks like we're going to dodge all the heavy rain.  The shit storm is moving on east.  The brothers have really been looking forward to this.  Already great having Colin close at hand.  Don't have to cram a years worth of separation into a couple of weeks once every year or so.  Thanks for the well wishes Sam.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 11, 2016, 08:31:49 AM
[...]
Crash as the gauntlet hits the floor.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: sfish on March 11, 2016, 08:32:07 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
He owes me money for the CF house, I think he's avoiding the banter until he pays me. Lol
GFY
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: sfish on March 11, 2016, 08:32:32 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
I was wondering that too. Not that he would ever go north of route 78.
GFY
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: sfish on March 11, 2016, 08:34:23 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
He may be boycotting the banter due to the liberal use of adulterated nicknames.
GFY
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 08:35:25 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
He owes me money for the CF house, I think he's avoiding the banter until he pays me. Lol
GFY
Moose, Rocco, help the judge find his checkbook!

(http://i42.tinypic.com/16a4kcy.jpg)
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: sfish on March 11, 2016, 08:35:54 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 08:35:54 AM
Haven't had this much social activity around the banter in I don't know how long!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 08:37:01 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 08:46:00 AM
You have any more seminar to sleep through this morning or are you wrapping up and heading to the airport?
Wrapping up but late flight out this afternoon.  Austin is all Fuct up today because O' is coming to town
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 08:47:09 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
He may be boycotting the banter due to the liberal use of adulterated nicknames.
GFY
Hey Biebs, right back acha!  Glad you could drop in and join us this morning.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: SLY on March 11, 2016, 08:53:09 AM
Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Now Austin gets to experience the Presidential motorcade, as we do in DC,
traffic gridlock that can screw up movement for hours.  Could be worse, could happen more often.
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: SLY on March 11, 2016, 08:55:54 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Safe travels, CB.  Grace us with your presence now & then.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 08:56:01 AM
Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Now Austin gets to experience the Presidential motorcade, as we do in DC,
traffic gridlock that can screw up movement for hours.  Could be worse, could happen more often.
Good morning, gents.
Morning Sly, he likes Austin and we deal with him a couple of times a year.  And we don't have a military facility for landing so it shuts the airport down too.

Plenty of far left tech money and some Hollywood $ to pick up in Austin.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: SLY on March 11, 2016, 08:59:02 AM
Phrase for the Day:
Cranial Capacity
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 09:01:20 AM
Good morning Mark, Dave, Dave, Dave & Tony!
Howdy, Sam. Might be good to restock on your a.m. Virtues.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 09:01:45 AM
Phrase for the Day:
Cranial Capacity
How does that apply around here?  We have plenty to spare.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 09:01:48 AM
We're scorching!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: SLY on March 11, 2016, 09:02:25 AM
Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Now Austin gets to experience the Presidential motorcade, as we do in DC,
traffic gridlock that can screw up movement for hours.  Could be worse, could happen more often.
Good morning, gents.
Morning Sly, he likes Austin and we deal with him a couple of times a year.  And we don't have a military facility for landing so it shuts the airport down too.

Plenty of far left tech money and some Hollywood $ to pick up in Austin.
Aha, I did not know that.  I figured his skipping Nancy Reagan's funeral, was more than for just honoring a "previous commitment". Thanks.  Have fun with him there ;
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 09:02:37 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Have a safe trip, Mike. Don't forget to work in a smoke or two.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 09:07:14 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
Can't believe a year has gone by so fast.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 09:07:59 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 09:10:41 AM
Phrase for the Day:
Cranial Capacity
Don't have any left. Great morning to you, Sly.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 09:11:38 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: sfish on March 11, 2016, 09:12:20 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
That's why I didn't mention it
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: sfish on March 11, 2016, 09:13:16 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 09:13:19 AM
Morning party animals.  Happy Friday.
Morning Bean, guess you are all set to go see O' this afternoon.
Now Austin gets to experience the Presidential motorcade, as we do in DC,
traffic gridlock that can screw up movement for hours.  Could be worse, could happen more often.
Good morning, gents.
Morning Sly, he likes Austin and we deal with him a couple of times a year.  And we don't have a military facility for landing so it shuts the airport down too.

Plenty of far left tech money and some Hollywood $ to pick up in Austin.
Aha, I did not know that.  I figured his skipping Nancy Reagan's funeral, was more than for just honoring a "previous commitment". Thanks.  Have fun with him there ;
$32,000/plate dinner tonight
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 09:14:56 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 09:16:34 AM
Phrase for the Day:
Cranial Capacity
Capacity is shrinking rapidly.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on March 11, 2016, 09:17:30 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Have a safe trip, Mike. Don't forget to work in a smoke or two.
Packing the travelin' humi as we post!  Thanks for the well wishes.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 09:23:52 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
That's why I didn't mention it
LALTS
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 09:23:53 AM
Getting ready to hit the road.  Going to pickup son Colin in Cincinnati and head south for a week with son Tim and family in beautiful downtown Killeen, TX.  Family get together for the first time in about six years.  Uncle Colin to get acquainted with his nieces and reacquainted with the rest of us upon his permanent return to the state's after almost 8 years working in Seoul, Korea.  We'll be dodging rain from here to there.  Gonna work in visits with my brother (San Marcos), a niece (San Antonio), and a nephew (Austin).
Have a safe trip, Mike. Don't forget to work in a smoke or two.
Packing the travelin' humi as we post!  Thanks for the well wishes.
Stop by and I will reload the humi for you!  Be safe and while not at all great I-35 is a little better as some construction is finishing up.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 09:28:03 AM
We're scorching!
Well Dave, lets not go bragging too much...
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 09:31:43 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
But did you get a flip karaoke CD?  If no, he dissed you.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 09:32:42 AM
We're scorching!
Well Dave, lets not go bragging too much...
Started off with a few nice offers but in the toilet now.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 09:33:21 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
But did you get a flip karaoke CD?  If no, he dissed you.
Guess I was dissed again
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 09:42:36 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
The last one, for sure.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: sfish on March 11, 2016, 09:55:02 AM
Mashing: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro 5 PK $29.98
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 09:55:57 AM
Little oops at Joe's Crab Shack...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/03/11/joes-crab-shack-lynching-photo-texas-hanging-table-decor/81633822/
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 09:56:04 AM
Mashing: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro 5 PK $29.98
Scorching: Fuckin' Gran Hababos
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 09:56:42 AM
Mashing: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro 5 PK $29.98
You posted that after you got your share, right?
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: sfish on March 11, 2016, 09:58:05 AM
Mashing: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro 5 PK $29.98
You posted that after you got your share, right?
I'm on hiatus
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 09:58:41 AM
Mashing: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro 5 PK $29.98
Scorching: Fuckin' Gran Hababos
But, they're "Imperiales"!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 10:04:50 AM
Little oops at Joe's Crab Shack...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/03/11/joes-crab-shack-lynching-photo-texas-hanging-table-decor/81633822/
That photo looks like a public execution by hanging, not a lynching.  The fact the subjects are black does not make it a lynching.  USA Today bastiges trying to stir schitt up.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 10:04:55 AM
Mashing: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro 5 PK $29.98
You posted that after you got your share, right?
I was fixing to post those, got my share.   They have the Nica Rusticas 5/$23 and you can use them for cats rule to work.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 10:05:48 AM
Mashing: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro 5 PK $29.98
You posted that after you got your share, right?
I'm on hiatus
Of course you are.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 10:05:48 AM
Mashing: CroMagnon Mode 5 Maduro 5 PK $29.98
You posted that after you got your share, right?
I'm on hiatus
::)
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 10:05:57 AM
Little oops at Joe's Crab Shack...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/03/11/joes-crab-shack-lynching-photo-texas-hanging-table-decor/81633822/
That photo looks like a public execution by hanging, not a lynching.  The fact the subjects are black does not make it a lynching.  USA Today bastiges trying to stir schitt up.
Though I agree using it as table decor is incredibly poor taste.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 10:09:00 AM
Little oops at Joe's Crab Shack...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/03/11/joes-crab-shack-lynching-photo-texas-hanging-table-decor/81633822/
That photo looks like a public execution by hanging, not a lynching.  The fact the subjects are black does not make it a lynching.  USA Today bastiges trying to stir schitt up.
Though I agree using it as table decor is incredibly poor taste.
As is their horrible food
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 10:26:16 AM
Little oops at Joe's Crab Shack...

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/03/11/joes-crab-shack-lynching-photo-texas-hanging-table-decor/81633822/
That photo looks like a public execution by hanging, not a lynching.  The fact the subjects are black does not make it a lynching.  USA Today bastiges trying to stir schitt up.
Though I agree using it as table decor is incredibly poor taste.
As is their horrible food
Well there's that.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 11, 2016, 10:28:29 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
I was trying to figure out something funny to say but my brain hurts too much for all that thinking. Yeah, we had a really nice time.
Definitely a sign of a good time.
Well, not counting before dinner drinks, we did enjoy 2 bottles of wine with dinner.
good morning boys, I got a late start myself, but I talked myself into coming to work,
while the trains are still running.  Gave Gabrielle the car this morning, rather than rush to get her to the 7:03 train.
It was one of the most enjoyable herfs I have been to.  Remind me to order the mussels next time!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 10:30:46 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
But did you get a flip karaoke CD?  If no, he dissed you.
LMFAO!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 11, 2016, 10:32:32 AM
[...]
no, but we had the cutest girl next door, 20 year old waitress, who helped with our meal selections.
the food in the restaurant part, was off the hook, as usual.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 11, 2016, 10:36:43 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
Even if they had to smoke a Legend. but the Everyday Hustle, was a nice smoke.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 11, 2016, 10:37:51 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also
He got to the place before me!  Dave is a good influence on him.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 11, 2016, 10:40:21 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
But did you get a flip karaoke CD?  If no, he dissed you.
Guess I was dissed again
I don't remember why I had that one, in my bag to begin with.  not getting one is the honor, I think.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 11, 2016, 10:40:52 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 10:41:22 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also
He got to the place before me!  Dave is a good influence on him.
We all try to be.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 10:41:44 AM
Morning Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 10:50:47 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also
He got to the place before me!  Dave is a good influence on him.
Even if I did wake up at 7:15 this morning still drunk.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 10:55:30 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also
He got to the place before me!  Dave is a good influence on him.
Now that's a phrase which has not been uttered before nor will be again.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 10:58:21 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also
He got to the place before me!  Dave is a good influence on him.
Now that's a phrase which has not been uttered before nor will be again.
Don't you have some bathroom work to do
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 10:59:01 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also
He got to the place before me!  Dave is a good influence on him.
Even if I did wake up at 7:15 this morning still drunk.
+1
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 10:59:47 AM
Enjoyed seeing this one.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 10:59:59 AM
Without my positive influence the flip would have never happened this morning.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 11:01:01 AM
Where the hell has Fishy been?, missed the opportunity for the herf yesterday, still AWOL this morning.
Crazy couple of days, had a half day Wednesday to head to AC for that annual police convention I go to...the rest is a blur
You could have staggered home from that and dropped in on the herf with Tony and TexDave!  Opportunity missed.
Hell, we would have gone down to AC if we knew.
We went to the best place I have been to in many many years, there was even a little black dress there.  Tony is a hell of a host!   Enjoyed getting to know Flip too.
The last 2 lines in that post make me think you're full of shit
Tony was on-time also
He got to the place before me!  Dave is a good influence on him.
Even if I did wake up at 7:15 this morning still drunk.
+1
LOL
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 11:07:10 AM
Enjoyed seeing this one.
They've got my vote.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 11:12:40 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
I was trying to figure out something funny to say but my brain hurts too much for all that thinking. Yeah, we had a really nice time.
Definitely a sign of a good time.
Well, not counting before dinner drinks, we did enjoy 2 bottles of wine with dinner.
good morning boys, I got a late start myself, but I talked myself into coming to work,
while the trains are still running.  Gave Gabrielle the car this morning, rather than rush to get her to the 7:03 train.
It was one of the most enjoyable herfs I have been to.  Remind me to order the mussels next time!
I'm a big fan of mussels and those were among the best I've ever had.

I wish I had a bowl of them now... I'm starving.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 11:14:59 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 11:15:07 AM
Enjoyed seeing this one.
They've got my vote.
Though, this guy might have something to say about it.

http://www.reelnewsnetwork.com/sauron-endorses-donald-trump-for-president/
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 11:17:36 AM
Without my positive influence the flip would have never happened this morning.
True.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 11, 2016, 11:19:32 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor, and TD, and all.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 11:28:33 AM
It's gonna be one of those days now, is it?
Seems like it. Morning, Tony. Looks like you guys had a good time last night?
I was trying to figure out something funny to say but my brain hurts too much for all that thinking. Yeah, we had a really nice time.
Definitely a sign of a good time.
Well, not counting before dinner drinks, we did enjoy 2 bottles of wine with dinner.
good morning boys, I got a late start myself, but I talked myself into coming to work,
while the trains are still running.  Gave Gabrielle the car this morning, rather than rush to get her to the 7:03 train.
It was one of the most enjoyable herfs I have been to.  Remind me to order the mussels next time!
I'm a big fan of mussels and those were among the best I've ever had.

I wish I had a bowl of them now... I'm starving.
+1 on hungry and + 12 on the mussels
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 11:29:23 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Bret.
Morning, Mr. Mayor, and TD, and all.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 11:33:01 AM
Sheesh, CroMagnon's still available.  Surprised at that.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 11:46:34 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Raz
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: razgueado on March 11, 2016, 11:52:49 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Mornin' Raz
Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 11:55:14 AM
Johnny Manziel cut by Cleveland Browns
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 11:57:54 AM
Johnny Manziel cut by Cleveland Browns
Only 2 years too late, that's pretty good for us.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on March 11, 2016, 12:03:37 PM
Johnny Manziel cut by Cleveland Browns
Only 2 years too late, that's pretty good for us.
Don't they save like 15 million or so by releasing him now?
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 12:06:22 PM
Johnny Manziel cut by Cleveland Browns
Only 2 years too late, that's pretty good for us.
Don't they save like 15 million or so by releasing him now?
No, almost all of the 8 million left on his contract was guaranteed. But, I think they're going to try to have that voided based on him violating the personal conduct policy.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 12:07:29 PM
Nice illusione MK Corona's on the page
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 11, 2016, 12:13:46 PM
Johnny Manziel cut by Cleveland Browns
Only 2 years too late, that's pretty good for us.
Don't they save like 15 million or so by releasing him now?
No, almost all of the 8 million left on his contract was guaranteed. But, I think they're going to try to have that voided based on him violating the personal conduct policy.
"You mean, cause I was bad & stupid, you aren't going to pay me my stupid money?"
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 12:26:46 PM
Johnny Manziel cut by Cleveland Browns
Only 2 years too late, that's pretty good for us.
Don't they save like 15 million or so by releasing him now?
No, almost all of the 8 million left on his contract was guaranteed. But, I think they're going to try to have that voided based on him violating the personal conduct policy.
"You mean, cause I was bad & stupid, you aren't going to pay me my stupid money?"
Definitely sounds like one of his press conferences.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 12:29:44 PM
Johnny Manziel cut by Cleveland Browns
Only 2 years too late, that's pretty good for us.
Don't they save like 15 million or so by releasing him now?
No, almost all of the 8 million left on his contract was guaranteed. But, I think they're going to try to have that voided based on him violating the personal conduct policy.
"You mean, cause I was bad & stupid, you aren't going to pay me my stupid money?"
Consequences?  We don't need no stinkin consequences!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 12:33:42 PM
One last bowl of great shrimp scampi finished so heading to the airport to sit a while.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 01:07:34 PM
decided to revisit one of the Buena Vistas bought last year over lunch, and while very unimpressed last year, they seem to be aging well and are getting close to being worth what we paid for them at least imho.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 01:10:32 PM
decided to revisit one of the Buena Vistas bought last year over lunch, and while very unimpressed last year, they seem to be aging well and are getting close to being worth what we paid for them at least imho.
I was just thinking about those a few minutes ago, still haven't tried one. Might have to do that this weekend.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 01:42:02 PM
On the train at Penn Station, hope it is the correct train!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on March 11, 2016, 01:51:53 PM
On the train at Penn Station, hope it is the correct train!
it needed to say EWR on the destination line to go to the airport,  ask the conductor.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 01:54:19 PM
On the train at Penn Station, hope it is the correct train!
it needed to say EWR on the destination line to go to the airport,  ask the conductor.
I am on the right one according to the conductor and ticket says EWR @ Secaucus stop now
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 02:03:34 PM
Friendly Reminder:  Time springs forward to Daylight Savings Time tomorrow night.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 02:09:45 PM
decided to revisit one of the Buena Vistas bought last year over lunch, and while very unimpressed last year, they seem to be aging well and are getting close to being worth what we paid for them at least imho.
I was just thinking about those a few minutes ago, still haven't tried one. Might have to do that this weekend.
They can be a hard draw.  i had to toss 1 of the 3 I've lit so far.  the other 2 were tight starting out but loosened up after 1/3 of the way in.  :D
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 02:16:10 PM
decided to revisit one of the Buena Vistas bought last year over lunch, and while very unimpressed last year, they seem to be aging well and are getting close to being worth what we paid for them at least imho.
I was just thinking about those a few minutes ago, still haven't tried one. Might have to do that this weekend.
They can be a hard draw.  i had to toss 1 of the 3 I've lit so far.  the other 2 were tight starting out but loosened up after 1/3 of the way in.  :D
Mark's not here right now, so: TWSS.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on March 11, 2016, 02:16:38 PM
Glad to have this shitty day finally over. What a fuckin' mess, from start to finish. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 02:24:08 PM
Glad to have this shitty day finally over. What a fuckin' mess, from start to finish. Hazzuh!
Have a good weekend Dave!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 03:11:09 PM
Glad to have this shitty day finally over. What a fuckin' mess, from start to finish. Hazzuh!
Have a good one, Tony....I mean TxDave...I mean NotGolfin'Dave.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 03:29:12 PM
I am at this shithole Newark airport.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 03:40:21 PM
I am at this shithole Newark airport.
Better you than me, brother.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 03:43:18 PM
I am at this shithole Newark airport.
Better you than me, brother.
Likely my last time though.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 03:51:53 PM
I am at this shithole Newark airport.
i always thought te words shithole & newark, NJ were redundant.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 03:54:00 PM
The page has some AF's on sale and Short Stories are 5/$22 FS or box of 25  for $110 FS

8-5-8 Naturals 5/$20. FS
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 03:54:49 PM
I am at this shithole Newark airport.
i always thought te words shithole & newark, NJ were redundant.
There is a definite relationship!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 04:06:54 PM
At least my plane is here, that is a good start.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 04:10:06 PM
DOW.   +218
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 04:14:43 PM
At least my plane is here, that is a good start.
Sweet!  Safe trip Dave!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: ss2 on March 11, 2016, 04:26:26 PM
Headed out.  Immortal toro to burn.  have a great weekend all.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 04:27:14 PM
At least my plane is here, that is a good start.
Sure hope you aren't landing anywhere near when BO is departing AUS.  Can you spell holding pattern?
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 04:27:25 PM
Headed out.  Immortal toro to burn.  have a great weekend all.
Have a good one, Sam.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 04:28:17 PM
Headed out.  Immortal toro to burn.  have a great weekend all.
Enjoy you weekend SS
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 04:55:29 PM
On the plane heading to Houston in about 10 minutes.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 08:17:45 PM
I finally made it home. Smoked a decent cigar on the way too. Very full bodied but nice flavors. It's called Kilo but they've been discontinued. They're still priced high or I'd buy more. Keeping my eye on them, figuring they'll eventually be on clearance.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 09:09:01 PM
On the plane heading to Houston in about 10 minutes.
In Houston eating some fried shrimp.  Sheesh, that flight was like flying to Europe it was so long
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 09:58:22 PM
I finally made it home. Smoked a decent cigar on the way too. Very full bodied but nice flavors. It's called Kilo but they've been discontinued. They're still priced high or I'd buy more. Keeping my eye on them, figuring they'll eventually be on clearance.
Reading about Kilo cigars, looks like the one u smoked was probably from Miami Cigar but newer ones are a different blend and now made by United Cigar.  Should be full body they are triple ligero.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 10:08:34 PM
I finally made it home. Smoked a decent cigar on the way too. Very full bodied but nice flavors. It's called Kilo but they've been discontinued. They're still priced high or I'd buy more. Keeping my eye on them, figuring they'll eventually be on clearance.
Reading about Kilo cigars, looks like the one u smoked was probably from Miami Cigar but newer ones are a different blend and now made by United Cigar.  Should be full body they are triple ligero.
The guy who blended it is a Brooklyn Jew who used to work for Miami Cigars. He works for United now but recently sold the brand (trademark) to some European company.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on March 11, 2016, 10:09:07 PM
Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 11:00:21 PM
Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 11:22:07 PM
Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
D'oh!
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 11:22:59 PM
Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 11:30:13 PM
Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 11:37:02 PM
Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late
It's not a school night, though I do have to work tomorrow. You home safe and sound, no worse for the wear?
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 11:44:02 PM
Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late
It's not a school night, though I do have to work tomorrow. You home safe and sound, no worse for the wear?
Hell no, just got back on this plane in Houston.  Killing me, late night Wednesday with too much liquor then a way late night last night with way too much liquor .......  and here I am now not going to get in bed until at least 12:30 at best
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: Threebean on March 11, 2016, 11:49:00 PM
Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late
It's not a school night, though I do have to work tomorrow. You home safe and sound, no worse for the wear?
Hell no, just got back on this plane in Houston.  Killing me, late night Wednesday with too much liquor then a way late night last night with way too much liquor .......  and here I am now not going to get in bed until at least 12:30 at best
Sounds to me like a typical AlbatrossDave air travel experience.  Fk'n airlines, amiright?
Title: Re: 3/11/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on March 11, 2016, 11:54:32 PM
Are you home sweet home, Tex?
Getting on plane in Houston now be home in about an hour

Update:  The fuk'n plane has a flat tire so getting off the plane and will take an hour to fix it.
Obama's fault.
Damn u are up late
It's not a school night, though I do have to work tomorrow. You home safe and sound, no worse for the wear?
Hell no, just got back on this plane in Houston.  Killing me, late night Wednesday with too much liquor then a way late night last night with way too much liquor .......  and here I am now not going to get in bed until at least 12:30 at best
Sounds to me like a typical AlbatrossDave air travel experience.  Fk'n airlines, amiright?
Went pretty good until this fiasco.  For closed now so we will see ::)